Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

bump to get this thread going again. So I know someone who was stalked by a person so badly that she took a new identity and moved. The thing is, she was always honest with us that her real name was not "jane smith" and that she had changed it because of a stalker. She talked of only being able to meet her family by having them fly to a different airport than she did and meeting up in between the 2 airports. She told stories of her family still having to dodge her stalker even after she "vanished". Her family members can never have a facebook or never post photos online where they could be hacked. She would never tell anyone where she was meeting her family and we all understood because her life depended on it. I tell this story because notice the difference.... jane doe's in laws said that she would become hostile if asked about her prior life. This leads me to believe that she was not running from a stalker, she was running from a crime. I am not opposed to thinking that she hired a broker to tell her what to do, remember this was the 80's. unemployment was double digits and she had breast implants..this was not a middle class female...she had some source of money.

I keep hearing about this identity broker, but none was really necessary. FLEK's method was straight out of the Loompanics books, the old paper chase. As for her implants, I never heard when she got them, it may have been after she started dancing. I understand that this is an investment that pays itself back quickly in that line of work.
While I agree that she behaved as if she were running from a crime, if that were so her prints should have shown up. They haven't. It is one of many baffling aspects of this case.
I still feel that if USA today could be persuaded to run on its front page the earliest known photo of FLEK, the 1988 Idaho drivers license, that would be the best shot of having someone recognize her.
It is said that she had no discernible accent. If she were from outside the US, well, I have personally known people from Canada, The Netherlands, Morocco, the Bahamas, Cuba, and South Africa who fooled me into thinking that they were of US origin. Dutch people can really lose an accent, for whatever reason. And Dutch women are pretty tall as well. Hmm.......

As for her implants, I never heard when she got them, it may have been after she started dancing. I understand that this is an investment that pays itself back quickly in that line of work.

He learned from medical records that she had breast implants. And for a moment, Velling thought he had a solid lead — implants, he learned, have serial numbers, and serial numbers lead to doctors’ records. But it appeared she got them after she had become Lori.
from the Seattle Times article.

Started looking in Canada

Don't know if this girl has been mentioned. Age is right. Eyes are similar.

Marianne SCHUETT

https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2013000013&id=17

Seems plausible to me. I would like to what Marianne's age progression images would look like. It seems a stretch with the eye color but according to the reported colors verses what we see in LEK's images. . . who knows? Maybe Marianne's eyes were darker than the "greenish blue" that they were reported to be.

FLEK's eyes certainly don't look the same as mine and mine are "hazel" too. Hers are much darker and brown than mine are - in her images.

I agree with the eye color issue. I know CarlK at WS. does fantastic reconstructions on UIDs. I wonder how he would do with age progressions? Anyone know if he has done them?

Bumping this thread.

Also, and please forgive me if I missed it, I've spent the last 24 hours pouring over this case so as not to miss anything, but what is the update with Sheri Lynn Johnson? I saw it was submitted, but it doesn't come up as excluded on NamUs. I can't seem to shake that option... from the age progression to the religious affiliations of Harbison. Again, I apologized if I missed anything.

I was taken by this too, but I think LEK has a much smaller chin.

Don't know if this girl has been mentioned or not, so I'm going to post it anyway. I was reading in a thread that one of the addresses was associated with a Jeff Fandrich. So, I looked him up and I came up with a Jeff Fandrich in North Dakota. So, assuming LR took off with him to Texas without telling her family, I decided to look at the missing person's there. I came across a missing person by the name of Barbara Louise Cotton. She was 15 years old when she went missing in 1981. She was born November 10, 1965. The eyes, nose and chin look to be identical matches to me. Caucasian female, brown hair, hazel eyes. Left ear slightly LOWER than her right ear. Dark brown mole on the upper right side of her chest. (Tie to cosmetic surgery/breast implants) Pronounced "S" curve in her spine, which causes her to walk with a slight limp. Wears glasses. Teeth in excellent condition. NAMUS states there is DNA, but I'm not sure how that works as I've been told that it may or may not have been cross checked.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Age Progression Photos included.

More information:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2921/0/
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cotton_barbara.html

Attachments

• cotton_barbara.jpg
    cotton_barbara.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 276
  • UP9863.jpg
    UP9863.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Jane_Doe_NamUs_UP_9863.jpg
    Jane_Doe_NamUs_UP_9863.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 267
  • cotton_barbara_ap.jpg
    cotton_barbara_ap.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 47
  • JaneDoe1.jpg
    JaneDoe1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 43
Don't know if this girl has been mentioned or not, so I'm going to post it anyway. I was reading in a thread that one of the addresses was associated with a Jeff Fandrich. So, I looked him up and I came up with a Jeff Fandrich in North Dakota. So, assuming LR took off with him to Texas without telling her family, I decided to look at the missing person's there. I came across a missing person by the name of Barbara Louise Cotton. She was 15 years old when she went missing in 1981. She was born November 10, 1965. The eyes, nose and chin look to be identical matches to me. Caucasian female, brown hair, hazel eyes. Left ear slightly LOWER than her right ear. Dark brown mole on the upper right side of her chest. (Tie to cosmetic surgery/breast implants) Pronounced "S" curve in her spine, which causes her to walk with a slight limp. Wears glasses. Teeth in excellent condition. NAMUS states there is DNA, but I'm not sure how that works as I've been told that it may or may not have been cross checked.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Age Progression Photos included.

More information:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2921/0/
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cotton_barbara.html
I just noticed this, but LEK ears are set pretty low on her head. In all images it appears that the tops of her ear comes just up to the bottom of her eyes. This is associated with several genetic disorders including Turners syndrome & Down's syndrome. While she doesn't display any other related symptoms, it is interesting to note for comparison.

Okay, this may be a stretch...Ramona Irene Price, went missing in 1961 at age 7 from California. Never found, although there were rumors that she was killed by several people. Pic of her looks similar to FLEK, Hooded eyes, Low ears, prominent chin. It might at least be something to look in at?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/price_ramona.html

I haven't finished reading thru all the threads and apologize if this mp has already been discussed and ruled out. What about Virginia Alice Welch from Roanoake Virginia? Sorry I can't get the link to her profile to post. She is a little older, height a couple of inches shorter, but the age progression photo really looks like LR to me. The only real problem I see is VW was listed as having several tattoos. I have not seen where LR had tats. Could she have had them removed?

I haven't finished reading thru all the threads and apologize if this mp has already been discussed and ruled out. What about Virginia Alice Welch from Roanoake Virginia? Sorry I can't get the link to her profile to post. She is a little older, height a couple of inches shorter, but the age progression photo really looks like LR to me. The only real problem I see is VW was listed as having several tattoos. I have not seen where LR had tats. Could she have had them removed?

Very interesting idea! The age progression does resemble FLEK. The tattoos and drugs throw me off though. I think if FLEK previously had drug issues she wouldn't be able to just drop them with a new identity.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I don’t think she’s someone who was reported missing or possibly dead, I think someone would’ve made a match by now. I think she ran away from either a FLDS group or an abusive family and was never reported missing. Once you leave the FLDS you are shunned, so no one would report her missing and be looking for her and if was being abused at home and ran away of course her family wouldn’t report it or they would be held accountable for the abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back