Premeditated Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that this was premeditated? I personally think it was. I think RH had been thinking about this for some time. My theory is Cooper was going to be a hinder in RH's life, more trouble than it's worth. I believe he was trying to figure out a way to get rid of Cooper without it looking like it was intentional. This is STRICKLY MY OPINION and sometimes my opinions are not correct :D (but this one is..lol) :hand:

What is your theory?

I think RH planned Copper's death and during the planning decided to involve two businesses he thought had been unfair to him-HD and Chikfil-a. HD passed him over for a promotion and Chikfil-a didn't hire him. I think in his mind it was a great idea to connect these two companies to the horrible death of a baby. Think about breakfast with Copper and the idea of a last meal, often associated with betrayal. perhaps he figured he could get away with it and try to place some form of responsibility on HD so he could make them look bad, or maybe it was just having HD and Chikfil-a's name connected in any way to the death.

I had forgotten about this connection. JRH is a sneaky, manipulative, lying, adulterer, murderer.
JMHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member