PRESS CONFERENCE: October 18, 2014 *Body Found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Fuentes - LE analyst. "Pretty certain it is Hannah"
Coy Barefoot - "decomposed body - red hill north garden - heavily wooded" "LE believes it is Hannah"

anyone who lives in the area or is familiar with the area to recall anything unusual they may have seen please contact LE

How far is that area from the store he was seen at?

The day after the 5-year anniversary of Morgan Harrington's disappearance...

We knew it was coming, but boy, my heart drops every time.

I wonder if it was abandoned property or an abandoned building.

What a sad sad day

how quickly would a charge be made against JM in a case like this?

I think because it is remains and they don't know COD yet, no obvious signs of COD = A death to investigate but as of yet they don't know if it was murder. I think?

they cant give official cause of death without autopsy - just as they are not going to say it was hg, until after an official autopsy
interesting that morgan harrington's name was also mentioned during this presser...

They seem sure, IMO. They just can't say anything yet.

Exactly. They have called off the search for tomorrow, have notified her parents, and are thanking everyone for making the search effort possible . . . MOO: they know it's her, but will wait for formal confirmation (ie - dental records) to confirm it.

I think because it is remains and they don't know COD yet, no obvious signs of COD = A death to investigate but as of yet they don't know if it was murder. I think?
Yes, the medical examiner will need to determine cause of death first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea