Question about following

Swansee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm not a huge true crime person, and am only really interested in a couple cases that really piqued my interest.
Is there a way to follow someone in only certain threads? I'm aware that a lot of people here post on lots of different threads and I don't want to get flooded with notifications about every single thing people post everywhere, but I also don't want to miss when a person posts on a topic I'm interested in.
Is there a way to narrow the follow, so it's only on selected topics? Or some other way to achieve the desired outcome?

If you are interested in cases, you can follow those cases and find them under 'Watched Threads'. 'Alerts' will inform you if there are new posts.
If you want to follow certain persons and don't want to get flooded with messages, deactivate those messages under 'Preferences' in your account ~ click on your name in the upper right corner and the options appear.

I am not aware that you can follow persons only on certain cases. IMHO it is best to follow the cases you want to follow and disable the notifications.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back