Raven - A life of FAILURES?

slinkycat said:
Random funny: Raven's Ebay ID from 11/15/03-1/19/05 was 'futbalrguy'. If you do a search for 'futbalrguy' on Google, it comes back and asks 'did you mean fatbaldguy?'
..that IS perfect...for now.........fatbaldguiltyguy would be even better.........

..the guiltyguy will come soon..............

..it IS nice to know that LE will be coming with an arrest warrant soon......and that raven knows it too. looking forward to that LWOP raven ? i am.

slinkycat said:
Random funny: Raven's Ebay ID from 11/15/03-1/19/05 was 'futbalrguy'. If you do a search for 'futbalrguy' on Google, it comes back and asks 'did you mean fatbaldguy?'
LMAO :clap:

South East Sleuth - great thread. Love the first post. :clap:

You summed it up perfectly. Raven's picture should be in Webster's dictionary under the word "failure".
He is the epitomy of failure!
He's a :loser:

Justice for Janet and prayers for Kaiden.

In re-reading Raven’s one and only blog entry (date Monday, April 25, 2005, 11:15 am) I’m struck again by his closing words:

"In summary, I feel my strengths and weaknesses have been molded from the way I was raised. Through the events of my childhood I was able to develop strengths that not only helped me survive my adolescence, but have proven to be a great attribute to the development of my personal and professional life. I also understand that I am able to change my weaknesses through my ability to adapt and that by doing so I will achieve success."

After all of these months, and with what we’ve come to know about Raven, I read his words, and I’m reminded of the many failures he’s had in his life. And it makes me wonder if Raven was and is always striving and pushing himself for things that in the end have always been beyond his grasp, his abilities, his means, etc. And it’s an interesting contrast to Janet’s successes. Was Raven in competition with her in some weird way? Was she a trophy to him, representing the things that he was NOT? Was he jealous of her successes?

I’m sure there are others, but I’ve taken the liberty here of listing some of the more obvious failures in Raven’s life, thus far:

- Dropped out of SVU - academic/educational failure

- Failed at being a soccer star at SVU - athletic failure

- Dropped out from serving his LDS mission - religious failure

- Soccer training business, 2nutmeg, failed - professional failure

- Employment history indicates MULTIPLE professional failures possibly - I mean how many jobs can one person have by the time they are 26?

- Financial chaos - fiscal failure

- Infidelity(ies) - marital/moral/ethical failure

- Eurosport embezzlement - ethical/moral/professional failure

And so where is Raven now?

Living with his mother? Working part-time at a bike store? Receiving government benefits based on his wife’s murder? Reporting to a probation officer as a convicted felon?

Don’t misunderstand me, there’s nothing inherently wrong with any of those things, well mostly, but, for someone as ambitious as Raven? With such lofty plans, goals, etc? Is life just one huge failure for Raven now?

One bright spot – Kaiden. Let’s hope that even if Raven fails at every single aspect of his life, that he can at least succeed at being a good father – but, who knows, perhaps he’s not even good at being a dad either – only time will tell.

Again:

"I also understand that I am able to change my weaknesses through my ability to adapt and that by doing so I will achieve success."

Someone, as I recall the person called themselves "karli boulden," once replied to the blog, "Very good reflection on your life and goals."

Well karli, to each his own, but with failure after failure in the life’s goals column, I don’t know, seems to me it’s time to re-evaluate the plan and strategy???

Rereading this now, we didn't know that a few months after the murder Raven was back in Utah and seeing an underaged girl, who eventually gave birth to his baby girl and that child was given up for adoption.

We didn't realize that on the one year anniversary of Janet's murder he would be sitting in an attorney's office filing bankruptcy.

We didn't realize that he was let go from Hewlett Packard for stealing, he stole again from Canyon Cycles and he went through girl after girl.

We didn't know that on Mother's Day last year he decided to ask another woman to marry him. We didn't know that he'd be married in September and abusing his new wife and treating her the same way that he treated Janet Marie.

I think this post here needs to posted all over Utah with Raven's face on it, so nobody else get's hurt by him.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3661733&postcount=15"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Profiles of a Sociopath - Raven[/ame]

We can add that he has been arrested for the First Degree murder of his wife, and that a Grand Jury issued and indictment today to his growing resume.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back