Rebecca's Sister Mary Hold Press Conference Monday July 13

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Rebecca's sister Mary will be holding a press conference at 11 am Pacific time today (Monday)
Hoping it will be streamed by local news. I am unable to be on the forum today so if someone can keep on top of this I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks everyone,
Tricia

Hey Everyone,

Rebecca's sister Mary will be holding a press conference at 11 am Pacific time today (Monday)
Hoping it will be streamed by local news. I am unable to be on the forum today so if someone can keep on top of this I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks everyone,
Tricia
Haven't found much today

Rebecca Zahau's Family Plans to File New Lawsuit in Wake of Coronado Mansion Death

A new legal development is looming Monday in the death of Rebecca Zahau, whose nude body was found hanging from a balcony of the Spreckels Mansion in Coronado in 2011.

Rebecca's sister, Mary Zahau-Loehner, and her husband, Doug Loehner, will be at the law offices of Greer and Associates in Rancho Bernardo on Monday morning to announce the filing of a new suit against the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, seeking to gain access to records connected to the investigation into the death of Zahau, whose nude body was found at the beachfront Spreckels Mansion she shared with her boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai, a pharmaceutical company executive.

Adam Shacknai issued the following statement to News 8 on the matter:

"I am shocked- and scandalized to the point of clutching my pearls that Keith Greer and Rebecca's family of brain damaged jackals would attempt another shakedown of yet another party where Keith Greer smells free money.

I blame the late night guy in the dollar sign suit for giving Greer the legal/philosophical underpinnings that have guided his sleazy career."

Zahau family to file lawsuit against Sheriff Bill Gore seeking records

Adam Shacknai issued the following statement to News 8 on the matter:

"I am shocked- and scandalized to the point of clutching my pearls that Keith Greer and Rebecca's family of brain damaged jackals would attempt another shakedown of yet another party where Keith Greer smells free money.

I blame the late night guy in the dollar sign suit for giving Greer the legal/philosophical underpinnings that have guided his sleazy career."

Zahau family to file lawsuit against Sheriff Bill Gore seeking records

The vile venom that Adam Shacknai spurts forth in his ugly condemnation of the Zahau in their ongoing efforts to seek justice and investigation information from Sheriff Bill Gore concerning RZ's death...only highlights in my mind just how deranged and dangerous Adam Shacknai's thinking process is--while also giving further credibility to his involvement in RZ's bizarre and horrible murder. Hopefully, the Zahau family will find important, but not acted on or released information about Adam Shacknai that will link him more directly to RZ's torturous murder. I am glad to see that the Zahau family's attorneys have framed their lawsuit against the San Diego Sheriff's Dept. in terms of the investigation being racially biased and ineffective--Rebecca's murder could very well have been a hate crime with law enforcement covering up the facts. Here is an recent Covid inspired California bulletin on hate crime law definitions and penalties.
https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/info_bulletins/2020-dle-06.pdf?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back