Found Deceased RI - Owen Cameron, 17, Middletown, RI - last seen 23 March 2024

curiouser_

Reaction score
(Please Share) Owen Cameron has been missing since 7:15pm Saturday.

---

Middletown Police are searching for a Middletown teen who went missing on Saturday night. Seventeen-year-old Owen Cameron was last seen around 7:15 p.m. leaving Anthony’s Seafood, his place of work located at 963 Aquidneck Avenue in Middletown, on foot.

Cameron is five-feet-five-inches, with hazel eyes and blond hair. He was last seen wearing a navy blue Anthony’s Seafood shirt, dark-colored pants, and a baseball cap.

The Middletown Police Department has launched an active search for Cameron and urges anyone with information on his whereabouts to come forward. They can be contacted at either 401-846-1144 or through the tip line at 401-842-6516.

#middletownri #newportri #newportbuzz #missing #portsmouthri #rhodeisland

IMG_5894.jpeg

Oh, my, I hope is safe, wherever he is.
Was he taking a break on Saturday from Anthony's Seaford when he left at 7:15pm, or was he done with his work there and heading somewhere else? If he was working a seafood place (assuming it is a restaurant) on Saturday night, would he leave at a prime time at a seafood restaurant? Dunno, just thinking.
Did something happen during his break?
Hoping he is home and okay by now.

From abc 6 News:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Cameron, who had been missing since March 23, was found partially submerged in a small body of water."
bbm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"submerged in a small body of water." and
"but no foul play is currently suspected."

Did he suicide in a small body of water?
Did he fall and drown in this small body of water? Or what?
It bothers me a bit, sadly -- to make it sound like suicide.
Maybe he felt that things were not going well for him, and he did commit suicide, but I'm not convinced -- yet.
Probably the official COD will be in the news after the autopsy, but we may not learn any more than we know now. I'd really like to know what happened, but aside from a statement saying "drowned" or "drowning," we may not learn any more about it.
<sigh> Maybe I'm just in some kind of mood about this, but there it is. :(
Prayers for those who loved him.

From abc 6 News:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Cameron, who had been missing since March 23, was found partially submerged in a small body of water."
bbm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"submerged in a small body of water." and
"but no foul play is currently suspected."

Did he suicide in a small body of water?
Did he fall and drown in this small body of water? Or what?
It bothers me a bit, sadly -- to make it sound like suicide.
Maybe he felt that things were not going well for him, and he did commit suicide, but I'm not convinced -- yet.
Probably the official COD will be in the news after the autopsy, but we may not learn any more than we know now. I'd really like to know what happened, but aside from a statement saying "drowned" or "drowning," we may not learn any more about it.
<sigh> Maybe I'm just in some kind of mood about this, but there it is. :(
Prayers for those who loved him.
I hestitate to even say this because it doesn't seem very victim friendly, but is it possible that maybe he overdosed (or used something laced with something else) and passed out by the small body of water resulting in a drowning?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back