SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is her Celebration of Life at Solid Rock. I am thinking about Mica's loved ones and their very sad loss. I think she was a tender woman with strong influences that didn't have her best interest at heart. I hope her family will get the answers they deserve. ETA JMO
I hope her family goes. Dare I ask if her husband is leading the service?

Tomorrow is her Celebration of Life at Solid Rock. I am thinking about Mica's loved ones and their very sad loss. I think she was a tender woman with strong influences that didn't have her best interest at heart. I hope her family will get the answers they deserve. ETA JMO

This photo is from Mica's recent baptism, her family is celebrating her life at the same spot tomorrow.

1714870040255.png

I believe the #justiceformica group is holding memorial at a separate location. Mm

Been following and don’t have much to add atm other than to say my hinky meter is on extra high alert, imo seems like ‘someone’ might be trying to get out ahead of something, iykwim.

Also just an observation, some of the photos I’ve seen of Mica, she reminds me of the beautiful still missing/presumed deceased Maya Millete.

So sad.

RIP, lovely Mica.
My thoughts exactly.
The first person I thought of was Maya.And then Suzanne.

We have seen this too many times here,
wife files for divorce/separation
wife goes missing
wife found deceased/or never found/or found few years later
Spouse insists she ran away or suicide ? or mountain lion ?
Usually-the answer is = NO

Bbm.
Very compassionate and well stated post.
I hope so as well, and that they'll be at peace with whatever the outcome.
Omo.

Grey Hughes' video earlier today shared information about this case, including photos of Mica's husband out with another woman on May 1, which is a few days after Mica's death. Hughes goes over so much in this discussion, including experiences Mica had undergone before her death.

Last edited:
I'm split 50/50

It is possible that she did have mental health issues and decided to take her own life but he certainly didn't help things.

I wonder if she left behind journals, letters etc.

And, like, I’m not convinced in any direction about suicide or coercion or anything, but everything JPM seems to just create more questions and cast suspicion on him.

Going along with the suicide hypothesis, why on earth would she go to Lumber River State Park? Especially if being found was important to her. Women tend to not want to be inconvenient, and I can imagine Mica being that way. Was she maybe living in the area after the separation? Or, if she was mentally ill, perhaps an episode of mania landed her across state lines and thinking that was a sensible idea.
And then the gun. How did she get that? When? Was it hers? Was it legally obtained? Did her family know about it? JPM says she had been gone to a mental institute multiple times. Would that not make it difficult for her to get a gun? Without connections, illegally obtained guns can be pricey to get, especially for someone who was allegedly struggling to pay her divorce attorney while making her car payments.
And lastly the previous alleged suicide attempts. 85-95% of suicide attempts involving a firearm are fatal, and so it would seem impossible that her previous alleged 2+ attempts used a firearm. If that’s true, what were the other methods she had attempted? Was this the first deviation into something more “messy”? Were those attempts during mental health episodes (mania, depression, etc.)?

I assume LE is looking into all this and already knows a lot, but IMO JPM is not doing anything to help the optics for him, and is just creating more questions.
Do we know ... Did she leave her car at the Lumber River State Park parking lot?
Did she live near Lumber River State Park, or was a vehicle used to travel from Myrtle Beach?

<modsnip: incorrect locations>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm split 50/50

It is possible that she did have mental health issues and decided to take her own life but he certainly didn't help things.

I wonder if she left behind journals, letters etc.
There are certainly some suspicious circumstances which need to be investigated. Many things floating around on SM, that can't be sourced here. So hopefully RCSO either holds a pressor, or gives MSM a status update on the investigation soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG