SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad. Yet there is some scientific reason that the medical examiner won’t declare her death a suicide.
Is it possible that the gunshot wound was behind her head and at an angle that Mica would have to use her non-dominant hand, as in left hand, when she was right-handed ?
And at an angle that was difficult ?
Omo.

Was there actually a funeral at the church today?
I watched most of the Justice For Mica rally, it was across the street from the church. There appeared to be two services at the church during the course of the event. They seemed like regular Sunday services to me. MOO.
I don’t know if the Celebration of Life later in the day came to fruition.

I watched most of the Justice For Mica rally, it was across the street from the church. There appeared to be two services at the church during the course of the event. They seemed like regular Sunday services to me. MOO.
You watched in person, or via online livestream?

Would love to hear your impressions and experience if you were able to be there in person! Do you know any of the rallygoers? Did you see any of the true crime podcasters milling around?

Details​

241 people responded
Event by Solid Rock at Market Common
Solid Rock at Market Common

We will be having a memorial service for the lovely, Mica Acacia Miller. Mica blessed us in so many ways and we are saddened but know she has graduated to Heaven! The service will be on Sunday, May 5th at 3:00pm at Solid Rock at Market Common, 803 Howard Avenue, MB, SC 29577. If you have any questions or need additional information please call or text 843-251-1784.

Donations- Mica loved missions. In memory of Mica sponsor a child in Africa for schooling and food.

“Court records cited by The New York Post show that Mica Miller filed for divorce from her husband in October 2023, but the reasons were not stated. The case was eventually dismissed in February, but a few days later Pastor Miller filed for “Separate Support and Maintenance” seeking financial support. Mica Miller would file for similar support in April. A hearing was scheduled for June 5.”

Wait. He filed to get financial support from her?

The obituary doesn't seem odd to me bc I've read plenty of obituaries where it is mentioned what things the deceased person liked/loved to do.
Her husband mentions things she likes to do (from his perspective) but it seems odd to me because it doesn't mention her interaction with people other than her husband.
It mentions her reading texts from her father and brother and her praying for her sisters. (based on what people here interpreted her statement to mean.)
It doesn't mention any friends.

Cody Alcorn is a verified journalist with 11 Alive News. (Screenshots from his Facebook)

Cody Alcorn
Really good find @osu. There was a social media statement by a connected party that seemed to echo this information earlier in the week. I can't help but wonder if Cody's source is that person, or the person that person claims to have learned the matching info from. Regardless, I agree that it would be better for everyone if the sheriff's dept. releases a statement as soon as possible without jeopardizing the investigation.

Her husband mentions things she likes to do (from his perspective) but it seems odd to me because it doesn't mention her interaction with people other than her husband.
It mentions her reading texts from her father and brother and her praying for her sisters. (based on what people here interpreted her statement to mean.)
It doesn't mention any friends.
Her friends may not like him for honest reasons.

Cody Alcorn is a verified journalist with 11 Alive News. (Screenshots from his Facebook)

Cody Alcorn

Cody Alcorn

Suicide or Homicide | Mica Miller Case

Thank you @osu - Cody is responding to posters, please read all the comments he is making, they go on for quite a while.

We had seen comments about Mica's 911 call before her death, but sources were not linkable.

Last edited:
That’s how it looked to me.
I think Solid Rock shut down the website because of the negative commentary. MOO
The FB page is still operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member