SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking for this!
"If I end up with a bullet in my head, it was JP"
Out of her own mouth to her siblings....I will not shoot myself.

If she decided on suicide that day, would she have not left a note or message to her siblings letting them know she after all couldn't take it anymore, siblings with whom she was very close, and who supported her ?

Is it possible a killer could have made it look as if she shot herself? Grasping her hand with the gun to her head and pulling the trigger? Some such thing? Killer was stalking her, knew her routes, could he have hijacked her car, immobilized her, driven to the spot?

I just can't help still questioning this.

Wonder if Cody goes to Solid Rock. Just thinking out loud
Cody is based out of Atlanta. KInd of a long commute to Myrtle Beach for church, when many wouldn't drive across town in the rain.

To be fair, his source seems to have been on point, and he did get lots of nasty comments for releasing information that we all have been screaming to get. Not the message that most of us wanted to hear, but we should not shoot the messenger. Of course, in his business, I would expect one to develop a thick skin pretty quickly. JMO

Last edited:
Cody Alcorn
While many of you question the investigators, you should also question all the insanity spread on social media that just down right wasn't true in this case. It's absolutely WILD.

Cody Alcorn
It's WILD many came after me for turning to sources to disprove the down right FALSE information being spread including the entry wound of the GSW. And then, because no other journalist had a source to confirm that information, then I was accused of talking to the widow. Again, absolutely asinine. And YES, I still stand behind my sources on the 911 call as well.

Oy I hate this kind of complaining whether it comes from journalists or law enforcement. He's taking things personally and centering himself, IMO. Of course people on social media are saying crazy and unfounded things. They're completely random people on the internet, some of whom suck and are liars and some of whom are genuinely in pain over the loss of Mica and trying to make sense of things. That's why we look to objective professionals to investigate and report.

Journalism, like law enforcement, is a job, and IMO it is unprofessional to react emotionally and defensively like this--erodes the illusion of objectivity.

If she decided on suicide that day, would she have not left a note or message to her siblings letting them know she after all couldn't take it anymore, siblings with whom she was very close, and who supported her ?

Is it possible a killer could have made it look as if she shot herself? Grasping her hand with the gun to her head and pulling the trigger? Some such thing? Killer was stalking her, knew her routes, could he have hijacked her car, immobilized her, driven to the spot?

I'm sure all of this will hopefully be addressed at the PC scheduled for tomorrow at 9:00 AM

She could have also meant, if this happens, he drove her to do it.

Looking forward to hearing what LE has to say.

(Oops, forgot to quote.)
@iluvmua
You can watch WFLA Now on wfla.com or YouTube.
JBB usually gives a heads on all his SM platforms.
MOO

I just tried to look at the church’s website, and it says the account has been suspended. Whatever that means…
The "Contact Us" section of the website was probably getting bombarded with "I know what you REALLY did" messages, etc. and they took it down, at least for the time being.

A church I attended a few times when I was in college had a scandal involving a youth pastor a few years ago, and when I looked at their website at the time, it was a single page that said something like "This is a difficult time for our church, and we would appreciate prayer for everyone involved."

IIs it possible a killer could have made it look as if she shot herself? Grasping her hand with the gun to her head and pulling the trigger? Some such thing? Killer was stalking her, knew her routes, could he have hijacked her car, immobilized her, driven to the spot?

Yes, it is possible.

I just finished a book about the Black Widow of Highland Park, who allegedly murdered two people by faking their gunshot suicides. Never charged. Both deaths were ruled as suicides by the ME, so the investigations stopped. . Link

Interestingly, another of her alleged victims - husband #3 - was found murdered across the state line (OK from TX) - which made it very difficult to pin on the Black Widow as there was little investigative police knowledge about her past. It sparked my interest in this case, with Mica being found dead in NC when living in SC.

imo

Last edited:
Yes, it is possible.

I just finished a book about the Black Widow of Highland Park, who allegedly murdered two people by faking their gunshot suicides. Never charged. . Link

Interestingly, another of her alleged victims was found murdered across the state line (OK from TX) - which made it very difficult to pin on the Black Widow as there was little investigative police knowledge about her past. It sparked my interest in this case, with Mica being found dead in NC when living in SC.

imo

COD and MOD have been released with Mica shooting herself.

More will come out tomorrow at the press conference per LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member