SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that her 911 call answers a lot of questions along with messages to her family. She was literally homeless, clearly having money issues and trying to start over. She had been with this man since she was 15 years old, she lost her church family and home. Her struggle was clear in her videos, I am just sorry that she didn't find another way.

Where was she living?

Now it sounds like a press conference wasn't needed and that LE were going to discuss their findings with the family.

I wonder if that includes the 911 call that Mica made
The Sheriff said he was going to release the findings of their investigation. I don't believe he ever said he would call a press conference. That was an assumption made by a reporter in another state.

JMO

Now, I'm confused. How did we ever hear there was a PC scheduled in the first place? I can't remember.

This thread is where I saw it announced for 9 am tomorrow, and it’s the only place I saw it.

JBB said that if there was a presser tomorrow he would livestream it.

MOO

I hope that her 911 call answers a lot of questions along with messages to her family. She was literally homeless, clearly having money issues and trying to start over. She had been with this man since she was 15 years old, she lost her church family and home. Her struggle was clear in her videos, I am just sorry that she didn't find another way.
I believe it was posted that JP and Mica had previous marriages when they began the affair that ended their marriages.

IMO: Mica was groomed when JP was her youth group minister.

Naomi Judd used a gun. I realize the circumstances are MUCH different here.

It's possible that she DID do it herself; let's allow the authorities to do their jobs.

Does he really think he can get away with saying "Don't discuss this between yourself" ON A LIVESTREAM?

Oh, yeah, that's right.
Thanks for pointing this out!
Naomi was also diagnosed with bipolar disorder- as MM was diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia so I don’t think the circumstances were that different necessarily.

There is a strong correlation between suicide and bipolar so very certain the pastor was telling the truth about her previous atttempts at suicide.

“A substantial source of the disease burden in bipolar disorder is suicide-related. Researchers estimate that between 25% and 60% of individuals with bipolar disorder will attempt suicide at least once in their lives and between 4% and 19% will complete suicide“

She sadly did herself in -bipolar is a horrific little understood disease and if she was off her lithium (as was reported) she could have been in a very bad way
All IMHO

Thanks for pointing this out!
Naomi was also diagnosed with bipolar disorder- as MM was diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia so I don’t think the circumstances were that different necessarily.

There is a strong correlation between suicide and bipolar so very certain the pastor was telling the truth about her previous atttempts at suicide.

“A substantial source of the disease burden in bipolar disorder is suicide-related. Researchers estimate that between 25% and 60% of individuals with bipolar disorder will attempt suicide at least once in their lives and between 4% and 19% will complete suicide“

She sadly did herself in -bipolar is a horrific little understood disease and if she was off her lithium (as was reported) she could have been in a very bad way
All IMHO

I found his criminal record and there is nothing regarding abuse and his criminal record dates back to 1996.

MM could have very well been abused but I didn't find anything.

I read it as the suspect was in HER car meaning Mica's.
Respectfully, that makes no sense.

The article pretty clearly states that Mica contacted the officer because she had found a tracking device on her vehicle, and she arranged to meet the officer at the Magistrate's office. Then, while Mica and the officer were standing in front of the Magistrate's office, the suspect slowly drove by in her vehicle.

Nowhere does it say that the suspect took Mica's vehicle - that presumably she'd just driven to the Magistrate's office to show the tracking device to the officer. It's pretty clear that they are discussing the suspect for the tire damage, who is also described with stalking behavior... and proved it, right in front of the officer and Mica.

This case isn't going to remain unsolved for long, imo. LE is just locking down the details.

I'd like to know how the morning after Mica's death, he publicly proclaimed: “I got a call late last night, my wife has passed away,” John-Paul Miller said. “It was self-induced and it was up in North Carolina.”

LE wouldn't know it was "self-induced" until the determination was made by the ME.

JMO
Very good input and thoughts…… and I also wonder just who placed that call to the ‘pastor’? Who did he take a call from, and how was he notified of it? Was it indicated it was from LE? Unfortunately I can’t recall. Have to wonder if perhaps it was from someone he knew or worked with? MOO

Have there been any sources corroborating mental illness diagnoses or if Mica had been prescribed medication?

JPM has said that she was bipolar, schizophrenic, and not taking her prescribed lithium. He also has talked about her being hospitalized, and I think it was implied that at least some of those times were for mental illness. But he is not exactly an unbiased party, and has been shown to publicly disparage her (in sermons) to try and show his godliness. I don’t think it’s impossible that he was lying, misleading, or even just incorrect about his estranged wife’s mental illness(es).

Last edited:
Have there been any sources corroborating mental illness diagnoses or if Mica had been prescribed medication?

JPM has said that she was bipolar, schizophrenic, and not taking her prescribed lithium. He also has talked about her being hospitalized, and I think it was implied that at least some of those times were for mental illness. But he is not exactly an unbiased party, and has been shown to publicly disparage her (in sermons) to try and show his godliness. I don’t think it’s impossible that he was lying, misleading, or even just incorrect about his estranged wife’s mental illness(ed).
Regarding the sermons, Unless a full sermon was watched, it would be hard to know what exactly he was talking about.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed/not victim friendly>

This is not really aimed at you, but merely using your post as a jumping off point. For a few days now, I have seen several references to MM having been married previously, and I know that information came from JPM, who stated that he and Mica were both married before and there was marriage infidelity on both of their parts. It is very easy to verify that he had been married before, but I have seen no record of her being married before her marriage to him. According to JPM, Mica and he became "friends" in 2009, when she would have been no more than 15, and they were married in 2017, when she was probably 22. If she was married before, it would likely have been very short-lived, but I am wondering if that was just JPM saying that she was married before, because it was well-known that he was, and he didn't want to look like the only adulterer. If anyone can provide a link with proof that she was married before her marriage to him, I would love to see it. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member