SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — A potential wrongful death lawsuit could be coming against Solid Rock Church, as documents left behind by Mica Miller suggest her estranged husband John-Paul used its authority to isolate her, a family attorney says.
(…)
In her NewsNation interview, Ward said she has “mounds of paperwork” that were left behind by Mica or given to relatives. She said after Mica’s death, John-Paul called her law office to inform her of the news.

“Much to his disappointment, he thought that with her death, the lawsuit for separation would die with her,” she said. “He was quite dumbfounded and upset.”

Mind working overtime here ;) but ...

Seems pretty convenient that the pastor and his latest lady friend are on cam with a good ol' rock solid alibi heading out to a sporting event, LOL.

I also wonder if Mica actually 'purchased' the gun at the pawn shop or if she was picking it up / retrieving it for someone. Have family members and others who knew Mica verified that it is in fact her voice on that 911 call.

Not sure what it means, if anything, but the Solid Rock at Market Common website had been down since sometime last week, with a page saying 'this account has been suspended'. Then it suddenly was back online yesterday, only slightly edited, and still showing JPM as pastor. I went to pull up the site, to post a link here, showing that, and surprise, the site is again offline, with the 'account suspended' message displayed again.

Seems pretty convenient that the pastor and his latest lady friend are on cam with a good ol' rock solid alibi heading out to a sporting event, LOL.

I also wonder if she 'purchased' the gun at the pawn shop or if she was picking it up for someone. Have family members and others who knew Mica verified that it is in fact her voice on that 911 call.
Yes, there is a lot "c rock" in this case!

Nothing official from her family confirming the 911 call or the photos that Robeson County released last week.

I also wonder if Mica 'purchased' the gun at the pawn shop or if she was picking it up for someone. Have family members and others who knew Mica verified that it is in fact her voice on that 911 call.
I have not heard the family question that it is her voice. I believe they recognize her voice, but they question everything almost everything about the "suicide", as do most of us, and the hoops they had to jump through, including signing off on cremation and no autopsy, in order to see her body at the funeral home. JMO

I also wonder if Mica actually 'purchased' the gun at the pawn shop or if she was picking it up / retrieving it for someone. Have family members and others who knew Mica verified that it is in fact her voice on that 911 call.
I actually wonder how solid their alibi is?. Were THEY identified on cam, going to the sporting event, or was it only his truck, with windows too dark to be able to identify occupants. Has anyone vouched for him by saying that they actually saw him there, other than his next first lady-in-waiting? JMO

The investigation continues to surround Miller's husband John-Paul after it was revealed earlier Monday that he penned a poisonous email to his estranged wife before her death saying he wanted to 'attack and cause pain'

John-Paul Miller is accused in court documents of grooming Mica for years before they wed, committing her to hospital to steal her car, and cheating on his first wife with underage churchgoers.

In affidavits filed by Mica's family, they express their concern over her relationship with Miller who has been described as a 'wolf in sheep's clothing' and a 'false prophet' by those who know him.

'When someone hurts me, I try to hurt them back rather than forgive', Miller, the pastor of the Solid Rock Church in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina told his wife in a November 2022 email, according to an affidavit filed by Mica's brother Nathaniel Francis, 32, on May 2.

'Instead of me forgiving you.. I just attack and try to cause pain', he added.

'Plaintiff (Mica) is informed and believes that the defendant (John-Paul) has and is currently engaging in acts of adultery with women whose names are well known to the defendant,' the filings state.

The U.S. Attorney's Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigations in South Carolina confirmed Tuesday that they have been consulted about the suicide of Mica Miller, the late wife of Pastor John-Paul Miller of Solid Rock at Market Common in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

New today on FITS.
Ever since our media outlet exclusively reported on the supposed suicide of South Carolina pastor’s wife Mica Miller, America has become obsessed with this case – and obsessed with uncovering the truth about what led to her untimely demise.

Over the last two weeks, our news team has continued to dig deep into this story as official reports about Miller’s death (here and here) have collided with accounts (here and here) of her allegedly abusive marriage to John-Paul “JP” Miller, pastor of the Solid Rock at Market Common church in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

I have tried several times in recent days to watch this, but I just can’t get through it.
Nor could I. I watched a few tidbits at the beginning and end. That high-pitched noise that I could not tell for sure whether was crying or laughing, was so over-the-top, almost Oscar-worthy. And the part about visiting her body four times and trying to raise her from the dead...

I don't know about y'all, but I have been in church a large portion of my 60-some years, and I have never heard a pastor say they thought they could raise someone from the dead. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member