SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only sincere part of it is Mica singing at the end.
Every time I hear her speaking or singing, my heart just shatters. And to think this jerk* had his claws in her since the age of 14.

*Sorry, not sorry. Whether he killed her or she died by suicide, the facts are that he posted revenge non-consensual intimate photos of her online, among many other terrible, abusive behaviors. A jerk is as a jerk does.

EDITED: Italicized section has been made more general, as my source for a specific incident may not be approved at this time. When and if I get an approved MSM source, I promise to share. So important we follow the rules. ;)

Last edited:
I thought this thread closed due to her death being a suicide.

Not a suicide?

Every time I hear her speaking or singing, my heart just shatters. And to think this jerk* had his claws in her since the age of 14.

*Sorry, not sorry. Whether he killed her or she died by suicide, the facts are that he posted revenge non-consensual intimate photos of her online, and sent that heinous text to her family blaming them for her death because they supported her desire to escape. A jerk is as a jerk does.
She was so much more than him. He literally took her light and extinguished ever bit of it. Her talent was a gift!

@jjonez this is the link to the revenge *advertiser censored*. He confessed to it in a letter to Mica - Mica Miller's husband 'made shock confession' weeks before suicide

More than a month before authorities said Miller died on April 27 by suicide in Robeson County, police reports obtained by News13 show four different instances in which GPS tracking devices were reported to have been found on vehicles linked to her.
(…)
I even hired PI to put trackers on her car to know if she was going to a gun store,” John-Paul told NewsNation. “I have never once in my entire life ever hurt her in any way. Ever.”

John-Paul also admitted in an email exclusively obtained by NewsNation to posting a topless photo of Mica online.

“I’m sorry for putting a picture of you on the internet,” the email reads. “It was for less than one hour and immediately taken town. I was hurt that you are telling everyone horrible intimate details of my past sin, and I just wanted to try and hurt you. Please forgive me. It was evil of me to do that.
(…)
Mica also accused John-Paul in a police report filed Feb. 21 of “grooming” her for years before their marriage, a claim vehemently denied by John-Paul’s attorney Russell Long in an email to media outlets that threatened legal action over the coverage of Mica’s death.

Less than 1 hour…all is forgiven. Sad.

She was so much more than him. He literally took her light and extinguished ever bit of it. Her talent was a gift!

@jjonez this is the link to the revenge *advertiser censored*. He confessed to it in a letter to Mica - Mica Miller's husband 'made shock confession' weeks before suicide
Yes, thank you, I know about the revenge *advertiser censored*. That’s not what I asked about.
Or is there something about…
“the facts are that he … sent that heinous text to her family blaming them for her death because they supported her desire to escape.”
…in that article that I missed?

ETA - That was not intended to sound so snippy as it came out.

Yes, thank you, I know about the revenge *advertiser censored*. That’s not what I asked about.
Or is there something about…
“the facts are that he … sent that heinous text to her family blaming them for her death because they supported her desire to escape.”
…in that article that I missed?

ETA - That was not intended to sound so snippy as it came out.
It's ok. I thought it was in NewsNation, but now I can't find it, so I have removed my reference to that incident until we have an approved source.

Nor could I. I watched a few tidbits at the beginning and end. That high-pitched noise that I could not tell for sure whether was crying or laughing, was so over-the-top, almost Oscar-worthy. And the part about visiting her body four times and trying to raise her from the dead...

I don't know about y'all, but I have been in church a large portion of my 60-some years, and I have never heard a pastor say they thought they could raise someone from the dead. JMO
Or one that says he wants a hot wife who loves Jesus. Cringeworthy.

One thing that has bothered me about Mica's death is where she did it. It seems she was very thoughtful in life and even in death.. IF (huge IF because I am leaning toward there being some foul play somehow involved in her death) she did choose to end her own life, why did she do it in the water? I understand some religious views on water/baptism/being made new/etc. I just think she had to know that it would mean fingerprints, gunshot residue, and evidence would be lost. She was afraid of her husband, she had filed for a protection order, detailed the abuse online and seemed to want to help others in abusive relationships. So I think she knew her family would suspect him. If she did it, then she chose to do it where water would wash away evidence of her being the one to fire the gun with 100% certainty. This isn't meant to blame her in any way, I am just pointing out it doesn't align with other actions she did take to ensure her family found her. I would think she would not want them to struggle with weather she did it or her husband did.

More than a month before authorities said Miller died on April 27 by suicide in Robeson County, police reports obtained by News13 show four different instances in which GPS tracking devices were reported to have been found on vehicles linked to her.
(…)
I even hired PI to put trackers on her car to know if she was going to a gun store,” John-Paul told NewsNation. “I have never once in my entire life ever hurt her in any way. Ever.”

John-Paul also admitted in an email exclusively obtained by NewsNation to posting a topless photo of Mica online.

“I’m sorry for putting a picture of you on the internet,” the email reads. “It was for less than one hour and immediately taken town. I was hurt that you are telling everyone horrible intimate details of my past sin, and I just wanted to try and hurt you. Please forgive me. It was evil of me to do that.
(…)
Mica also accused John-Paul in a police report filed Feb. 21 of “grooming” her for years before their marriage, a claim vehemently denied by John-Paul’s attorney Russell Long in an email to media outlets that threatened legal action over the coverage of Mica’s death.

Why would he be worried about her buying a gun? Maybe he didn't want her to be able to defend herself against him. Why wasn't he worried she would OD on drugs, or cut herself or something like that? Why would he even say he was specifically worried she'd go buy a gun?

4 times tracking devices were found on her cars? Man I'd say she had reason to be worried about him.

I would be pretty concerned if I found a single device tracking me.. if I had found 4 different ones I might not leave the house.

One thing that has bothered me about Mica's death is where she did it. It seems she was very thoughtful in life and even in death.. IF (huge IF because I am leaning toward there being some foul play somehow involved in her death) she did choose to end her own life, why did she do it in the water? I understand some religious views on water/baptism/being made new/etc. I just think she had to know that it would mean fingerprints, gunshot residue, and evidence would be lost. She was afraid of her husband, she had filed for a protection order, detailed the abuse online and seemed to want to help others in abusive relationships. So I think she knew her family would suspect him. If she did it, then she chose to do it where water would wash away evidence of her being the one to fire the gun with 100% certainty. This isn't meant to blame her in any way, I am just pointing out it doesn't align with other actions she did take to ensure her family found her. I would think she would not want them to struggle with weather she did it or her husband did.
Also, Mica’s father said she had no connection to that out-of-state park in the high crime county where she was found deceased. Why would she choose that place?

“I think it’s pretty evenly split,” says one church member who was in the sanctuary during the May 5 service as John-Paul Miller gave his message, in which he sad he tried to raise Mica from the dead.

“You could look around and some people were crying but other people had stone faces. I’m not buying what he’s selling, I just keep thinking ‘what a hypocrite.’ And I know 100% that I’m not alone.”

“The man just lost his wife,” says Gary Bauer, who says he “occasionally” attends services. “I know they had marital problems, but can you imagine how horrible he feels right now? I think a little compassion is needed.”

“We’re not okay,” another member said. “This raises a lot of questions about what we should expect out of a pastor. I know that church is not a place where everyone is perfect, but he seemed to have a dark side that we couldn’t see.”

Not sure what it means, if anything, but the Solid Rock at Market Common website had been down since sometime last week, with a page saying 'this account has been suspended'. Then it suddenly was back online yesterday, only slightly edited, and still showing JPM as pastor. I went to pull up the site, to post a link here, showing that, and surprise, the site is again offline, with the 'account suspended' message displayed again.
Solid Rock at Market Common’s FB is still up. They made a post 30 minutes ago.

I believe the, rather detailed, report put out by the Robeson County, reported that they found 'state parks" on her search engine. I felt this was quite plausible for her to find a place that would not permanently scar anyone, and was close but still away from the home turf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti