SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the, rather detailed, report put out by the Robeson County, reported that they found 'state parks" on her search engine. I felt this was quite plausible for her to find a place that would not permanently scar anyone, and was close but still away from the home turf
But just because it was searched on her device doesn't mean she was the one who made the search.

'When someone hurts me, I try to hurt them back rather than forgive', Miller, the pastor of the Solid Rock Church in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina told his wife in a November 2022 email, according to an affidavit filed by Mica's brother Nathaniel Francis, 32, on May 2.

'Instead of me forgiving you.. I just attack and try to cause pain', he added.

[snipped and bolded by me]
Funny that he's so direct about his intent to hurt someone hurting him, given what he later says in a sermon:
Transcript from a sermon posted March 11, 2024:

"It's funny my enemies think they're going to stop me they're actually putting fuel in my gas tank for me to keep going. Last year you know, my wife, they went to Africa had a wonderful trip--amazing trip --and um, and she came back with the idea to start a school in Africa. And six weeks goes, she goes in the hospital, gets out, and just leaves just completely: leaves me, leaves everything. Drains the bank account and goes. Guess what? While you're talking bad about me out there I'm building a school in Africa for over a hundred kids to be able to be fed. I'm just doing that. I'm doing the work."
[Transcriber's note: JPM speaks very quickly, without pauses between sentences, so it is not entirely clear what he is saying, but I believe he is saying his wife went to Africa, wanted to start a school there, was hospitalized, gets out of the hospital and leaves him and starts talking badly about him along with draining the bank account, and meanwhile he does what she had said she wanted to do and starts a school.]

"You can't keep me down. You're putting fuel in my plane. And guess who's not going to be in the plane? My enemies. You have to take a taxi if you want to get there. Rejoice not over me my enemies when I have fallen for I will arise." David that said that."

"Every time you go up in God there's always going to be an enemy. And I pray for you my enemies, I pray that you come to a place of repentance. [Crying] I play, I pray that you realize you're not hurting me, you're hurting the kingdom of God. "

"The Robeson County Sheriff's Office has been in contact with the United States Attorney's Office and Federal Bureau of Investigation in South Carolina since the early stages of the Mica Miller investigation," the Sheriff's Office said in a statement, local news station WPDE reported. "Based on the information gathered during the investigation and jurisdiction reasons, the Sheriff's Office has requested the assistance of both agencies. No other information will be released at this time."

A spokesperson for the FBI office in Columbia told Newsweek: "I can confirm that we have been in communication with the Sheriff's Office, but I cannot offer additional details."

Bizzare eulogy at the link below.

BNM
I know I'm so far behind so forgive me...

"Based on the information gathered during the investigation and jurisdiction reasons, the Sheriff's Office has requested the assistance of both agencies."
Wowzers, that must be some extraordinary information!

More than a month before authorities said Miller died on April 27 by suicide in Robeson County, police reports obtained by News13 show four different instances in which GPS tracking devices were reported to have been found on vehicles linked to her.
(…)
I even hired PI to put trackers on her car to know if she was going to a gun store,” John-Paul told NewsNation. “I have never once in my entire life ever hurt her in any way. Ever.”

John-Paul also admitted in an email exclusively obtained by NewsNation to posting a topless photo of Mica online.

“I’m sorry for putting a picture of you on the internet,” the email reads. “It was for less than one hour and immediately taken town. I was hurt that you are telling everyone horrible intimate details of my past sin, and I just wanted to try and hurt you. Please forgive me. It was evil of me to do that.
(…)
Mica also accused John-Paul in a police report filed Feb. 21 of “grooming” her for years before their marriage, a claim vehemently denied by John-Paul’s attorney Russell Long in an email to media outlets that threatened legal action over the coverage of Mica’s death.

Jp, really? Then why did law enforcement themselves remove it?!!!

Robeson County Sheriff Burnis Wilkins announced Monday that the FBI, as well as the U.S. Attorney's Office, had been consulted.

Investigators have been in contact with federal authorities "since the early stages of the Mica Miller investigation," Wilkins said in a statement. "Based on the information gathered during the investigation and jurisdiction reasons, the Sheriff's Office has requested the assistance of both agencies. No other information will be released at this time," he said.

But Damien McLean of the sheriff's office tells Inside Edition Digital on Tuesday the federal help was requested to investigate information that "is unrelated to Mica Miller's death investigation in North Carolina. Mica Miller's death remains to be declared as a suicide."

I was excited to think the FBI & AG’s Office were investigating Mica’s death. But it doesn’t look like that’s the case? Perhaps JPM’s business and personal finances are as corrupt as his morals? Is that what they are looking at?

Now being responsible for probably the split of two churches, the first one when his affair with Mica became known while he and she were both married to other people, and the almost certain split that everything being made widely known about JPM, with the death of Mica, is bringing out, why would any congregation ever allow this man back into a pulpit? And why would any family go to any church that he has any position of leadership at all in?? God doesn't like ugly. JMO

The South Carolina pastor whose wife killed herself in eerie circumstances after slapping him with divorce papers gave an emotional eulogy for her at their church — but not everyone in the congregation was convinced he was being genuine.

“I think it’s pretty evenly split,” says one church member who was in the sanctuary during the May 5 service as John-Paul Miller gave his message, in which he sad he tried to raise Mica from the dead.

“You could look around and some people were crying but other people had stone faces. I’m not buying what he’s selling, I just keep thinking ‘what a hypocrite.’ And I know 100% that I’m not alone.”

But another congregant at Solid Rock Church disagrees.

“I know they had marital problems, but can you imagine how horrible he feels right now? I think a little compassion is needed.”

“We’re not okay,” another member said.

“This raises a lot of questions about what we should expect out of a pastor. I know that church is not a place where everyone is perfect, but he seemed to have a dark side that we couldn’t see.”

“It’s a new scandal every day,” says the church member.

“I don’t know what to do with it all, but I’ll probably take a break from the church for awhile. It’s just really gross.”

Last edited:
Robeson County Sheriff Burnis Wilkins announced Monday that the FBI, as well as the U.S. Attorney's Office, had been consulted.

Investigators have been in contact with federal authorities "since the early stages of the Mica Miller investigation," Wilkins said in a statement. "Based on the information gathered during the investigation and jurisdiction reasons, the Sheriff's Office has requested the assistance of both agencies. No other information will be released at this time," he said.

But Damien McLean of the sheriff's office tells Inside Edition Digital on Tuesday the federal help was requested to investigate information that "is unrelated to Mica Miller's death investigation in North Carolina. Mica Miller's death remains to be declared as a suicide."

I was excited to think the FBI & AG’s Office were investigating Mica’s death. But it doesn’t look like that’s the case? Perhaps JPM’s business and personal finances are as corrupt as his morals? Is that what they are looking at?
And perhaps there are/were some female victims under the age of 16.

What goes around.

Comes around
Eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads