SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for joining WS.

<modsnip: encourages the sleuthing of family> Do you know if JP <modsnip> or Mica live or own property near the park? It's strange how she traveled to another state to commit suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mica stated to me on many occasions, ‘If I end up with a bullet in my head, it was JP,'” Mica’s sister, Sierra Francis, said in an affidavit asking to be named the special administrator of Mica’s estate."

I think the FBI is interested in John Paul Miller’s exwife stating he had sexual relations with females under the age of 16.

This church council should RUN! They could be personally sued by a victim and the director’s insurance may not cover a huge award from the jury. Any associate pastors who witnessed grooming behavior or even suspected he is a pedo could be prosecuted and serve prison time because they are mandated reporters.

Meanwhile, more concerning details have surfaced about John-Paul Miller.

Miller’s first wife, Alison, claimed the pastor engaged in sex acts with minors younger than 16 and had an addiction to prostitutes, according to a 2017 affidavit obtained by the Daily Mail.

Alison also claimed that John-Paul was caught in an affair with Mica in 2015 while Mica worked as the couple’s babysitter. At that time, Mica was married to John-Paul’s then-best friend, Jeremy Deas, the affidavit said.

Public records show Alison and John-Paul Miller filed for divorce in 2015.

In her 2017 affidavit, Alison alleged that John-Paul Miller confessed to her and church staff that he had sexual encounters with women under the age of 16 at the church.

According to archived versions of the Solid Rock Ministries website, John-Paul Miller founded Solid Rock Ministries in 2006, when he was in his 20s. The website says he “holds several Bible School degrees and is currently continuing his education at a local Bible College as well as Horry Georgetown Technical College.”

Yes. In a video that she posted on her fb, she discusses abuse, and mentions being given drugs as a form of abuse. It makes me think she had first hand knowledge of this.
You could very well be right! Maybe Mica was being given psych drugs or her dosage changed by her husband.

There is a thread on WS about Lindsay Clancy killing her three young children and then throwing herself out a second-story window trying to kill herself. She was suffering from post-partum depression and was given an incredible number of psych meds and wasn't being closely monitored by her physicians.

It is a form of abuse. Nursing homes would give psych meds to patients as a form of physical restraint to the point they couldn't function. One was called Seroquel. I had an elderly relative given it in the hospital and it turned him into helpless, depressed zombie.

JMO

An average of 1/3 of our finances is used for Ministry purposes such as: international missions, national missions, local missions, church family needs, Benevolence Ministry, Financial Counseling Ministry, Widow Ministry, Gifts for the Body, Children’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, funerals, weddings, Bible Studies and ministry material, spiritual retreats, music department, groceries, festivals, communion, bulletins, paper copies, etc. The list goes on and on!

An average of 1/3 of our finances is used for employment purposes such as: Pastors, Administrator, Children’s Church teachers, Nursery Staff, cleaning staff, Technology/Media, and as needed employees, such as music ministry, bookkeepers, counselors, etc.

An average of 1/3 of our finances is used for building maintenance purposes inside and outside such as: renovation, electric, water, trash, insurance, mortgage, landscaping, plumbing, painting, flooring, AC units, roof, office furniture, sanctuary needs (stage, carpet, lights, sound system, speakers, etc), internet, streaming costs, advertisement, etc. The list goes on and on!

HOW DID SOLID ROCK AT MARKET COMMON OBTAIN ITS PROPERTY?
In 1956 the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base began construction on the first part of the chapel building. By 1959 the buildings which you see now, were completed, and served Catholic and Protestant worshippers for 35 years.

In the early 1990’s the Air ForceBase closed down and began auctioning off its buildings and properties. PJP’s father bid on the old chapel but came in second. The person who won the bid was a longtime friend of PJP’s grandmother (his father’s mother). Because of her boldness and never-back-down attitude, she was somehow able to convince this person to turn their bid over to PJP’s father. PJP’s grandmother paid the down payment, and PJP’s father took over the old chapel and used it for a Christian School.

In 2012 when Market Common began to develop and grow, PJP’s father sold the chapel and its property to Solid Rock. In 2013 Solid Rock began renovating the old building from the roof to the ground, the floors to the ceilings, the lighting, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. In 2015 Solid Rock at Market Common was started. Our building is the last building left on the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base that still does what it was created to do – worship God!

Miller’s first wife, Alison, claimed the pastor engaged in sex acts with minors younger than 16 and had an addiction to prostitutes, according to a 2017 affidavit obtained by the Daily

In her 2017 affidavit, Alison alleged that John-Paul Miller confessed to her and church staff that he had sexual encounters with women under the age of 16 at the church.
(Above post shortened by me.)

Many parishioners from Solid Rock Church, need to be in prison. They should have reported his pedo activities to the police.

Last edited:

Miller’s first wife, Alison, claimed the pastor engaged in sex acts with minors younger than 16 and had an addiction to prostitutes, according to a 2017 affidavit obtained by the Daily Mail.

Alison also claimed that John-Paul was caught in an affair with Mica in 2015 while Mica worked as the couple’s babysitter. At that time, Mica was married to John-Paul’s then-best friend, Jeremy Deas, the affidavit said.

Public records show Alison and John-Paul Miller filed for divorce in 2015.

According to archived versions of the Solid Rock Ministries website, John-Paul Miller founded Solid Rock Ministries in 2006, when he was in his 20s. The website says he “holds several Bible School degrees and is currently continuing his education at a local Bible College as well as Horry Georgetown Technical College.”
'Women' under the age of sixteen are girls.

My opinion here…the article says that no violence was threatened and no one particular person was being harassed.

Just generalized messages that the church should be shut down, etc.

Therefore I agree with these messages. I’d never condone threats or violence or doxxing, anything like that. However I do believe the church should be shuttered.

This was not a man of God. This was an abusive, greedy, selfish, lying, self-aggrandizing, violent charlatan, masquerading as a man of God.

I cannot fathom how they allow him to remain affiliated with their church.

I don’t doubt that there are some true Bible-believing Christians there, but by now their eyes should be open.

They have the evidence from
JPM’s own mouth. They have the video of him slithering on the ground. They’ve heard or seen his messages about revenge rather than forgiveness.

Time to get lost, JPM, and for once I actually approve this campaign to shutter the church.

Quoting myself above from a private so I don’t have to rewrite, but I’m very angry that some of the church leaders appear to be more concerned with themselves than with what has been uncovered about JPM.

Very appreciative that this thread has reopened. If the FBI is involved there is certainly something further that must be investigated. I agree it may be more about the church sheltering JPM rather than exposing him, even if LE is sure that MM was in fact a suicide.

JMO

Last edited:
Why would he be worried about her buying a gun? Maybe he didn't want her to be able to defend herself against him. Why wasn't he worried she would OD on drugs, or cut herself or something like that? Why would he even say he was specifically worried she'd go buy a gun?

4 times tracking devices were found on her cars? Man I'd say she had reason to be worried about him.

I would be pretty concerned if I found a single device tracking me.. if I had found 4 different ones I might not leave the house.
Add to that how hopeless she must have felt… when she was told again and again by LE that nothing could be done because there was no evidence to indicate who put it there. And when he took possession of her car after he had her hospitalized, nothing could be done because she was still legally married to JP and tracking your spouse is apparently a civil matter.

I’m not saying LE is to blame because the law is what it is… BUT the law sure didn’t do much to protect her that’s for sure.

This man who was anything but Godly “allegedly” cheated on her, sent threatening texts when she left, blocked her access to their marital assets and took away her car, aired private information to his entire church congregation, hacked into her email accounts, blocked her from accessing her own Facebook account, defiled her by sharing a topless photo on Facebook and tagging her account (that only he could access), spread lies about her, had her hospitalized against her will, hired a PI to follow her, flattened her tires, and tracked every move no matter how many GPS tracking devices she removed. And thinking about how helpless she must have felt to be told that LE couldn’t do anything to stop him just makes me want to cry.

Does JP hold an actual degree from any accredited educational institution? There are many "Bible Colleges," that are not accredited and therefore have no standard by which they are measured.

A Bachelor's in Religion is at least a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university. A Master's in Divinity is an additional 3-year degree. And a Doctorate of Ministry is also 3-year degree. To even be a candidate for the doctorate program, you typically need all A's during your master's studies and you need at least 2 years of field experience. In addition to classroom time, the doctorate program requires the candidate to write a dissertation and that takes about a year to complete.

These degrees require a ton of work and are costly. A pastor who has his earned D.Min. has devoted 10 years of his life higher education from accredited universities and has spent over $100,000 in tuition.

I'm editing this to add that some churches call pastors who have no training at all and no education. We are seeing this more and more. Each church decides for themselves who will lead them in this role.

Last edited:
Apparently the church posted today they are going forward with the construction of the new building and they look forward to seeing all the members at an upcoming meeting....
Anyone that is still a member of this church after all this needs their heads examined...
100% agree with you. This isn’t about a little mistake JPM made. This is a generational pattern of sexual misconduct, religious deceit, abuse of power, fraud, using ministry funds for personal gain. I could go on and on.

Not just the members, but who would set on a Board which is tilted to give unilateral power to a Pastor? That’s not the way it works for a reason! Disperse the funds and close the existing Church, no more JPM-ever.

I am hoping the FBI and US attorney fully investigate the church and the “pastors” and use their subpoena powers to uncover any potential financial shenanigans and potential underage inappropriate behavior and potential trafficking of their third world outreach

JMO
#justiceformica

100% agree with you. This isn’t about a little mistake JPM made. This is a generational pattern of sexual misconduct, religious deceit, abuse of power, fraud, using ministry funds for personal gain. I could go on and on.

Not just the members, but who would set on a Board which is tilted to give unilateral power to a Pastor? That’s not the way it works for a reason! Disperse the funds and close the existing Church, no more JPM-ever.
o.m.g! This is such a powerful post! Bam!! Bam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2