SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

This isn’t the first time the Miller family has been placed in the national media spotlight.

In 2014, John-Paul Miller’s father, Reginald Wayne Miller, who founded the Cathedral Bible College, pleaded guilty in federal court to felony charges related to his treatment of international students who came to the Myrtle Beach college to earn degrees in theology, ministry and other Christian studies.

The senior Miller also was embroiled in controversy over allegations of sexual improprieties that forced him to move his ministry from Florence to Myrtle Beach.

It is unclear what triggered the altercation, but messages show Miller alluding to 'one' particular incident that had occurred a month earlier.

'All of this started because of one bad decision a month ago in Columbia', he whined.

'If I could turn back time I would. We had the greatest marriage in the world up until that one wrong choice.

'It can continue down that path or we can have an amazing marriage once again. The choice is yours'.
Red emphasis mine.
The DM can be taken with the proverbial grain but in this case I think they're spot on.

Article goes on to say :

She added that Miller has 'six guns that he purchased recently', and that he said he would 'keep them up all night' in order to get her back.
Hmmm.
Aside from his weapons purchases, keeping people up all night sounds threatening !

And how was he doing this ?
Honking his car horn ?
Texting/calling repeatedly ?

This is textbook harassment.
Omo.

Last edited:

Divorce documents obtained by DailyMail.com reveal that Mica filed for divorce in October last year 'on the grounds of adultery'.

'Defendant has threatened to throw plaintiffs belongings into the yard, locked plaintiff out of her own home and has defamed and demeaned the plaintiff before a congregation of people.'

DailyMail.com can also reveal that he has a lengthy history with police, including a conviction for assault and battery and at least a dozen traffic violations.

Miller was convicted in 1999 of driving his silver pickup truck into Jennifer Garland twice as she was sandbagging near her home because of extreme flooding.

The then-19-year-old 'accelerated' into Garland after she gestured to him to slow down, dragging her 100 yards down the road.

He was given a suspended four-year prison sentence, probation, a $25 fine and ordered to complete 500 hours of community service.

Divorce documents obtained by DailyMail.com reveal that Mica filed for divorce in October last year 'on the grounds of adultery'.

'Defendant has threatened to throw plaintiffs belongings into the yard, locked plaintiff out of her own home and has defamed and demeaned the plaintiff before a congregation of people.'

DailyMail.com can also reveal that he has a lengthy history with police, including a conviction for assault and battery and at least a dozen traffic violations.

Miller was convicted in 1999 of driving his silver pickup truck into Jennifer Garland twice as she was sandbagging near her home because of extreme flooding.

The then-19-year-old 'accelerated' into Garland after she gestured to him to slow down, dragging her 100 yards down the road.

He was given a suspended four-year prison sentence, probation, a $25 fine and ordered to complete 500 hours of community service.
Red bolding mine.

What the what ??? :mad:

Searching the FAA Airman database it doesn't appear that JPM has a pilots license. https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/Main.aspx

I did find though Google an old ad for the plane when it was for sale with the asking price. The listing is no longer there but still shows up on a google search when searching the plane registration N623SR.

$334,900.00 is a lot of money for a church to spend on a small plane like this. I wonder how much traveling they do or it the purchase was for personal use.

2007 Cirrus SR22-G3 2461 N623SR for Sale: Specs, Price

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...kQFnoECCQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1M8E9C1K7JmmBv7VX2GSkj
ASO Aircraft for sale
https://www.aso.com › listings › spec › ViewAd

N623SR is 2007 G3 GTS Turbo well equipped and ADS-B I/O compliant. Aircraft includes Air Conditioning, dual IFD440s, DFC90, XM Weather, Stormscope, CMAX ...
$334,900.00

“I’m armed. I’m ready,” John-Paul Miller wrote. “Mica can fix all of this.”

“THIS doesn’t help anything. Threats and intimidation only make matters worse.”

“My blood is on you, and my kids will know. All you had to do was come home to me. But you don’t even care that much about me,” John-Paul Miller allegedly said.

I’m armed. I’m ready,” John-Paul Miller wrote. “Mica can fix all of this.”

My blood is on you, and my kids will know. All you had to do was come home to me. But you don’t even care that much about me,” John-Paul Miller allegedly said.
BBM
This is NUTS!!!!

Catching up.
I am so curious about this "gifted plane", the address on the registry is interesting too. I am attaching the registration. This was updated May 9 after Mica's death and the address isn't the church nor is it JP Miller's. However there is a connection professionally to JP.

Attachments

• Aircraft Inquiry.pdf
    137.7 KB · Views: 32
Mandy Mayney says:
"Another odd twist in the Mica Miller story: It looks like JP Miller started a Tik Tok last night. Sources close to the situation say that it is him because of photos shared and the language he used to paraphrase Bible quotes.
So weird."

Thankfully this guy won't keep his mouth shut. All you have to do is listen to his "sermons" - he can't help himself. JMO

EXCLUSIVE Mica Miller's pastor husband John-Paul threatened to show up at her sister's house 'armed and ready' while demanding to see his wife during 2022 altercation, disturbing texts reveal​

Searching the FAA Airman database it doesn't appear that JPM has a pilots license. https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/Main.aspx

I did find though Google an old ad for the plane when it was for sale with the asking price. The listing is no longer there but still shows up on a google search when searching the plane registration N623SR.

$334,900.00 is a lot of money for a church to spend on a small plane like this. I wonder how much traveling they do or it the purchase was for personal use.

2007 Cirrus SR22-G3 2461 N623SR for Sale: Specs, Price

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=195597&ved=2ahUKEwj-qauO5o-GAxXHAjQIHdNPAZkQFnoECCQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1M8E9C1K7JmmBv7VX2GSkj
ASO Aircraft for sale
https://www.aso.com › listings › spec › ViewAd

N623SR is 2007 G3 GTS Turbo well equipped and ADS-B I/O compliant. Aircraft includes Air Conditioning, dual IFD440s, DFC90, XM Weather, Stormscope, CMAX ...
$334,900.00
BBM...As per my post upthread, PJM, when telling his congregation of the acquisition of the plane, stated that the plane was "gifted" to the church by a donor, and he would use it to travel around to neighboring states to go preach at many churches he was being invited to. As to whether or not that is true, who knows JMO

Last edited:
My mind goes to this, and maybe a parallel can be drawn --

Akin to sexploitation. He already confessed to publishing a topless photo of her. I can't help but to think of teens (although it's certainly not limited to just teens) who are manipulated into sharing xrated photos and then extortioned, threatened with exposure. The extortionists threaten to upload those photos to teachers, principals, parents. I recall a teen who was convinced he had lost a fortune. Some of these individuals are driven to take their lives. Was Mica under that kind of pressure? Was the church itself levied against her? Religion? Her standing in the church?

Did Mica feel there was no earthly way to get out from under this? Or did Mica think she was sparing someone else torment? Him? The church? Her family? What did she expect her decision would bring? She must have felt hogtied with the love-bombing, hate-mongering, gaslighting.

Such a beautiful woman, strong. IMO she'd be alive if he had never been born. Certainly if they'd never met.

JMO

“I’m armed. I’m ready,” John-Paul Miller wrote. “Mica can fix all of this.”

“My blood is on you, and my kids will know. All you had to do was come home to me. But you don’t even care that much about me,” John-Paul Miller allegedly said.
Amazing & horrifying.
Way to go, JPM. Blame the victim.
Omo.

BBM...As per my post upthread, PJM, when telling his congregation of the acquisition of the plane, stated that the plane was "gifted" to the church by a donor, and he would use it to travel around to neighboring states to go preach at many churches he was being invited to. AS to whether or not that is true, who knows JMO
If that's the case, I wonder why the plane is showing up on a company in Nashville TN website that has planes available for private charters.

Nashville is a long ways away for JPM to jump in a plane to go preach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti