Scenario #946

Jedothek

Reaction score
I present a scenario for JonBenet’s death that fits the facts that I know. I would welcome others pointing to facts that do not fit.

An employee of Access Graphics, the company of which John Ramsey was president, hated him. Call this employee P. I would look for him among the people who worked directly under JR. P had experienced JR as a tyrant. (It is irrelevant whether other employees experienced JR as a tyrant. This is matter of personal feeling.) P learns through some channel (such information would be available on the company computer system if one had a little hacking ability) that this hated boss had “undeservedly” received a bonus of $118,117.50. P hatches a vile scheme to hold JonBenet for ransom.

In contemplating the scheme, he decides it’s a two-man job: imagine going through windows, opening doors, driving a car etc., all while keeping control of a child. He therefore solicits the aid of the sketchiest person he knows, perhaps someone with a prison history: because note, if he asks a decent person, that person will say no and tell either JR or the authorities. Call this accomplice Q.

The two go to the Ramsey home, enter, grab JonBenet and tie her up, and then – stay with me – P discovers that he has forgotten to bring the ransom note. Now, this may sound comical, but it is not implausible. How many times have you gone somewhere to do a task and then discovered you have failed to bring something essential? Note that we are not talking about a master criminal. P is a punk who’s never committed a felony before; just a young man driven by hate. He left the note at home.

So he tells Q to keep hold of JonBenet while P goes to another part of the house and finds pen and paper, writes the note asking for an amount he knows that JR has in his account, adding all the ridiculous Hollywood stuff about “a small foreign faction” and so forth that does not fool any of us.

He then returns to the basement. While he has been gone, Q has proven to be even more evil than P suspected: Q has molested and killed JonBenet, with the second act perhaps not being exactly deliberate: he could have used the garrote for some erotic reason, accidently twisted it too tight etc.

P has already laid the ransom note on the stairs. He realizes that the project (in addition to being evil) is a total disaster. The two leave.

Some may find this far-fetched. I do not. But I am not asking whether it is far-fetched. I am asking whether any facts in the case contradict it.

Thoughts?

J

I present a scenario for JonBenet’s death that fits the facts that I know. I would welcome others pointing to facts that do not fit.

An employee of Access Graphics, the company of which John Ramsey was president, hated him. Call this employee P. I would look for him among the people who worked directly under JR. P had experienced JR as a tyrant. (It is irrelevant whether other employees experienced JR as a tyrant. This is matter of personal feeling.) P learns through some channel (such information would be available on the company computer system if one had a little hacking ability) that this hated boss had “undeservedly” received a bonus of $118,117.50. P hatches a vile scheme to hold JonBenet for ransom.

In contemplating the scheme, he decides it’s a two-man job: imagine going through windows, opening doors, driving a car etc., all while keeping control of a child. He therefore solicits the aid of the sketchiest person he knows, perhaps someone with a prison history: because note, if he asks a decent person, that person will say no and tell either JR or the authorities. Call this accomplice Q.

The two go to the Ramsey home, enter, grab JonBenet and tie her up, and then – stay with me – P discovers that he has forgotten to bring the ransom note. Now, this may sound comical, but it is not implausible. How many times have you gone somewhere to do a task and then discovered you have failed to bring something essential? Note that we are not talking about a master criminal. P is a punk who’s never committed a felony before; just a young man driven by hate. He left the note at home.

So he tells Q to keep hold of JonBenet while P goes to another part of the house and finds pen and paper, writes the note asking for an amount he knows that JR has in his account, adding all the ridiculous Hollywood stuff about “a small foreign faction” and so forth that does not fool any of us.

He then returns to the basement. While he has been gone, Q has proven to be even more evil than P suspected: Q has molested and killed JonBenet, with the second act perhaps not being exactly deliberate: he could have used the garrote for some erotic reason, accidently twisted it too tight etc.

P has already laid the ransom note on the stairs. He realizes that the project (in addition to being evil) is a total disaster. The two leave.

Some may find this far-fetched. I do not. But I am not asking whether it is far-fetched. I am asking whether any facts in the case contradict it.

Thoughts?

J
It's very feasible with the evidence and timeline I've read about. Would you mind if I referenced this and you if I make a podcast on the subject?

Can you really make sense out a crime scene that doesn't make sense?
No not really I think this crime would have been solved if the authorities and the family didn’t mess up they should have been made 2 get out of the house from the first minute not sit in the house and look around that I thought was 1 of the biggest mistakes especially when dad found JonBenet he already ruined the crime scene and I also blame the authorities for that
Also because they should have known better the family I don’t think is at fault but the pineapple still has me

t
that is why steve thomas is a moron. he said a family with no criminial history pushed a 6 year old girl so hard it caved her head in then staged her being strangled with a garrote and then pretended to know she wasnt dead for hours and also staged a sexual assualt on their daughter. while also writing a ransom note that talks about beheading their daughter several times. this was someone similar to charles mansen not the ramseys

A few questions come to mind:

Extra food in her digestive tract - 'something' (pineapple or fruit/vegetable consistent with pineapple) was eaten after her meal at the Whites (which had already been processed and turned green in her intestinal tract) and in closer time proximity to her death. Would they have fed her?

Silence - if you rule out a stun gun (because they make people scream, not incapacitate them) and if you rule out the duct tape (which had a perfect lip impression and saliva and blood on the underside of the tape - illustrating that she didn't move her mouth at all once it was on to scream or fight or even twitch so it was likely placed post-mortem) what method did they use to remove her silently from her bed and take her downstairs?

Patsy's Jacket Fibers - fibers consistent with Patsy's jacket were found on the underside / sticky side of the duct tape, the basement floor and also the paint tray. The duct tape did not come upstairs with JonBenet. How did intruders get her jacket from her bedroom to the crime scene?

Time On Premises - while I'm with you that they could write a replacement note for the forgotten one on the scene - would it have been 20 minutes worth? (the estimated time to write the ransom note - excluding the practice note). Would they choose to stay on premises for an additional 20-30 minutes for the ransom note to be written and the head-bashing/garrote building to take place? Or would the intruder write a shortened replacement note so they could get out of there fast?

Knowledge of home & routine - if your intruders include the housekeeper Pugh's family this would work but any other intruder it would be a stretch for them to know exactly where everyone slept and specifically where the note would have a chance at being found. That house had a lot of windows - yes - but the Ramsey's had an on-the-go ever changing routine. So only a real insider would know to leave the note on the back spiral staircase. Any other random person would leave it on the kitchen table or on JonBenet's bed or something.

Extra food in her digestive tract - 'something' (pineapple or fruit/vegetable consistent with pineapple) was eaten after her meal at the Whites (which had already been processed and turned green in her intestinal tract) and in closer time proximity to her death. Would they have fed her?

Silence - if you rule out a stun gun (because they make people scream, not incapacitate them) and if you rule out the duct tape (which had a perfect lip impression and saliva and blood on the underside of the tape - illustrating that she didn't move her mouth at all once it was on to scream or fight or even twitch so it was likely placed post-mortem) what method did they use to remove her silently from her bed and take her downstairs?

Patsy's Jacket Fibers - fibers consistent with Patsy's jacket were found on the underside / sticky side of the duct tape, the basement floor and also the paint tray. The duct tape did not come upstairs with JonBenet. How did intruders get her jacket from her bedroom to the crime scene?

Time On Premises - while I'm with you that they could write a replacement note for the forgotten one on the scene - would it have been 20 minutes worth? (the estimated time to write the ransom note - excluding the practice note). Would they choose to stay on premises for an additional 20-30 minutes for the ransom note to be written and the head-bashing/garrote building to take place? Or would the intruder write a shortened replacement note so they could get out of there fast?

Knowledge of home & routine - if your intruders include the housekeeper Pugh's family this would work but any other intruder it would be a stretch for them to know exactly where everyone slept and specifically where the note would have a chance at being found. That house had a lot of windows - yes - but the Ramsey's had an on-the-go ever changing routine. So only a real insider would know to leave the note on the back spiral staircase. Any other random person would leave it on the kitchen table or on JonBenet's bed or somethi

Knowledge of home & routine - if your intruders include the housekeeper Pugh's family this would work but any other intruder it would be a stretch for them to know exactly where everyone slept and specifically where the note would have a chance at being found. That house had a lot of windows - yes - but the Ramsey's had an on-the-go ever changing routine. So only a real insider would know to leave the note on the back spiral staircase. Any other random person would leave it on the kitchen table or on JonBenet's bed or something.
Good questions there, specielly the last one. There is two theories to the ramsey case, the family one and the intruder one. If it was an intruder then, the note would have not been placed there, it would not have been so long and the intruder would probably not leave jonbenet‘s body. This indicates that he/she must have been someone that knew the house very well and was perhaps close to the family or atleast close enough for jonbenet to trust and not scream. And as the DNA of the blood that was found did not match any of the ramsey family, it have to be someone close to the family, like the housekeeper Pugh. But at the sametime DNA prolonged to male….. dont know but this case seems like a cirkle perhaps. Whats your theory and who do you think did it.

Good questions there, specielly the last one. There is two theories to the ramsey case, the family one and the intruder one. If it was an intruder then, the note would have not been placed there, it would not have been so long and the intruder would probably not leave jonbenet‘s body. This indicates that he/she must have been someone that knew the house very well and was perhaps close to the family or atleast close enough for jonbenet to trust and not scream. And as the DNA of the blood that was found did not match any of the ramsey family, it have to be someone close to the family, like the housekeeper Pugh. But at the sametime DNA prolonged to male….. dont know but this case seems like a cirkle perhaps. Whats your theory and who do you think did it.
With all the advancements with DNA they should do genetic analysis on the DNA like they have with so many other cases and caught the killers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back