South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kids from Amherst speak out openly about bullying, I understand Amerst is relatively close to SH. Kids move between towns, might give a peek into the culture, imo...
T. P., an 11th-grader at Amherst Regional High School, was "bullied pretty bad" at another school before she came here, she said.

"Everyone spread rumors about me and everyone ganged up on me, and said if I didn't do a certain thing I would get in trouble," she told interviewer Tess Domb Sadof on a recent edition of "Student News" on Amherst Community Television, a student-produced news program. "People told me to go die and people threatened to kill me. So it was pretty difficult. I was crying a lot. If it continued, I probably would have died. It was a struggle."
I hope this girl succeeds and all of her dreams come true...and the bullies live to see it.
http://www.amherstbulletin.com/story/id/170384/

Wanted to let everyone know I will be closing the gen. discussion thread in a few days and will not be starting a new one.

PLEASE start topic-specific threads!! Just think about the topics you are discussing on the gen. thread, and start a new thread on that topic. A perfect example is the cutting, which Paladine started a thread for (thanks, Paladine!).

It may take a little while to get used to not having a gen. discussion thread, but it will definitely be better as threads will be focused on one topic.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member