Spain Spain - Ana Knezevich, 40, from Florida, going through divorce, missing under suspicious circumstances on trip to Madrid, 5 Feb 2024 *Arrest*

Bolded by me.
I kind of go back and forth about that.
A harsh punishment is justified, imo -- for a man who possibly took his wife's life simply because she was trying to leave him.
Sounds so brutal and unfair.
Although they usually the sentence is served in the country it was committed in , correct ?
Omo.

Well, EU prison system would seem very mild to you. Probably, not in Spain, but in Norway, they allow regular criminals to go home for the night. I don’t feel it is our job to torture murderers. Ana is not going to be returned back. I think it would be fair, though, that her part of the joint property for which she was working so hard (I saw her LinkedIn profile) would be inherited by her relatives. Otherwise it will be spent on Dusan’s lawyers, and he doesn’t deserve it.
But since he had several “arms” of the crime committed in different countries, he shouldn’t be allowed to serve them concurrently.
It is a testament to Ana’s spirit that she had such good friends.

The AW is embedded in the article. Here is a relevant and chilling screenshot --

Terrific that they have these details.
Horrid guy.
Greed:he wanted everything, so thought 'removing Ana' would be a good idea'.
Pre meditated all the way.
YUK.
Now, he'll have zilch, in prison for the remainder of his miserable existence, we HOPE.
Hope he suffers +++.
Ana married him, trusted him, they built up a fortune, for WHAT.

a 'business dealing' according to this article

When he returned to South Florida for a business dealing, he was met at the airport by the FBI.
What a 'pleasant' surprise, for him.
HA, HA.

I am having certain fears regarding it. The biggest idiot was Patrick Frazee who killed his GF Kelsey Berreth. He probably made all mistakes possible (lived on a farm, so it was crude). However, one thing he managed was to destroy her body. I am afraid that DK is of PF’s material. He’ll be silent, too.

Half of me almost hopes he disposed of her somewhere in France, so more international crime in yet one more country. But, not sure.
What about that horrible stepmother, who killed young Gannon.
Moved his body, then traveled +++ with him in a suitcase, to dispose the suitcase.
Lied +++.
I guess this creep, will come up with numerous LIES.
Hope he is nailed, like the evil stepmother.
He He.

What about that horrible stepmother, who killed young Gannon.
Moved his body, then traveled +++ with him in a suitcase, to dispose the suitcase.
Lied +++.
I guess this creep, will come up with numerous LIES.
Hope he is nailed, like the evil stepmother.
He He.

He reminds me of Frazee, only better educated/polished. Could use one woman against the other. Probably considers himself irresistible to women. He’ll be silent because, stripped of his status, he essentially has nothing to say. And, deep inside, such people feel justified in killing women. Her friends said, this is not Ana. She is very cautious, she’d never drive somewhere with barely known man she just met. In DK’s opinion, she was just that.

I am very much surprised that this case hasn’t gained traction. I feel so sorry for a tiny woman who obviously fell in love with this huge guy, and was abducted and killed by him, alone, at night in foreign country.

!!

It really would be the kind of thing a calculating yet limited man who believes in his own superiority would do...
It’s the audacity and arrogance for me. To come back to the US, he must’ve been so confident that LE had nothing on him, surely not enough to arrest him. I wish I could’ve seen his face when approached by agents.

Also, not only is he horrible enough to have his wife taken out, but he had the nerve to do it himself, despite being countries away. To me, this reflects his need for control. I don’t think it would’ve been difficult to hire someone to do it, especially considering his financial status. The fact that he had to do it himself is very telling, and further proves how controlling and vindictive he is, IMO.

Poor Ana, I can’t imagine how horrified she must’ve been to see him.

Also: Gray Hughes once advertised some subscription; IMHO it was a better form of Google Images. It was when he was investigating the Delphi case, does everyone remember what I am talking about? He was able to see each car around that abandoned building at a certain time period. Hughes is bright and technologically savvy, but his shows are long, so I usually check out. He boasted that it was about $400 and in my recall it was about 2019, does anyone know what I am talking about?
Was it Google Earth vs Google Maps? The first has more historical images.

IMO, the arrest doesn't mean the end of the investigation: for example, they'll have seized his phone. Serbia may cooperate in allowing his home there to be searched. He'll be interrogated and urged to confess...

JMO

He has a lawyer, so he won't be interrogated and urged to confess. His lawyer certainly won't allow any questioning of DK.

But since he had several “arms” of the crime committed in different countries, he shouldn’t be allowed to serve them concurrently.
I don't know what the penalty is for kidnapping in U.S. federal court, but whatever it is, he will serve that here in the U.S. If Spain brings charges, which I am sure they will as they continue to work on their investigation, then Spain might eventually charge DK with murder and then I assume that Spain would want him extradited to face the charge in Spain. Not sure how it would work if he is already incarcerated in the U.S., or still going through his trial in the U.S.

With regard to the kidnapping case here in the U.S., I hope we will learn more tomorrow at his arraignment in federal court.

He was driving a rental. Only a matter of time IMO for LE to recover that vehicle and an equivalent Berla report. Rental agencies typically rent newer cars and likely take advantage of all tracking capabilites for their own liability and lost-vehicle recovery. IMO LE will be able to identify gaps in travel to isolate any delays where he might have stopped long enough to conceal her body. In a case in the US, LE did exactly that for a POI whose route there and back had a five minute discrepancy which led them to a narrowed area to search.

Then again a lot of time has already passed. You'd think they'd have that data by now. Maybe he utilized a practical stop (food/fuel) and took advantage of a business dumpster and any CCTV has been overwritten.

It's scary to think she wasn't even safe, countries apart. Except that he was right behind her all along. :(

Jmo
I def think they would have that data by now, and perhaps they do. I'm sure they just included the minimum info necessary in the arrest warrant so they could get him in custody.

Perhaps now that he is in custody, maybe they will begin to do a search.

MOO

Was it Google Earth vs Google Maps? The first has more historical images.
Trying to find the way to send a message to him (I was attending an all-day event so was busy today). I am in his FB group but there is nothing akin to PM in a group. YouTube? No idea how to send a PM. He may have IG. I thought he was here, too. All I remember; it was at the time when he and KW were advertising lots of things, 23@me, some other things, in connection to Delphi murders, and this subscription, too. I think, very end of 2018 but likely, 2019.

Trying to find the way to send a message to him (I was attending an all-day event so was busy today). I am in his FB group but there is nothing akin to PM in a group. YouTube? No idea how to send a PM. He may have IG. I thought he was here, too. All I remember; it was at the time when he and KW were advertising lots of things, 23@me, some other things, in connection to Delphi murders, and this subscription, too. I think, very end of 2018 but likely, 2019.
My guess would be Google Earth Pro. I heard GH mention it in connection with another case before. It was also used by police in the Daybell trial the other day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back