The Breckenridge Sex Ring

Right you are, IWK...still don't see dweeby little Jacques being influenced by Gore Vidal!

First day posting!

I see this was in 2008............

Anyway, there is scores of information about child sex rings, santanic ritual sex abuse,etc. It gets deep. Some are connected. Some are singular. All are evil.

Some have the purpose of destroying the mind of a child to use them for their own devices. Some are lone perverts, who only think of their own perverted wants.

I am surprised to see there is no mention of bryce taylor's book in this thread. Soon as someone mentioned michaele jacques as a trainer for presidential sexual slaves, it immediately rung a bell in my mind. And I havent even read the whole book, only the beginning. It's the kinda thing you couldnt make up, if you wanted to.

contact me if you are interested in bryce taylor book for free (see reviews on amazon)....

eta: you'll need a strong stomach, but I think its better to know whats going on in this world.

I know this is an old discussion, but just thought I would mention the Franklin Coverup and Johnny Goesch (not sure that is spelled right) they also have connections to Colorado- Paul Bonneti (again not sure of spelling) has you tube videos that also go into it deeper. Definately something weird about it all.

(Bunch of freaks up here in CO imo...but I guess they're everyehere...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back