The time has come....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing the awesome pictures. Can you tell us where the memorials are? At your home? They are beautiful. Again, so sorry for your loss. May Tawni rest in peace in heaven until you meet with her again.

How beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing the awesome pictures. Can you tell us where the memorials are? At your home? They are beautiful. Again, so sorry for your loss. May Tawni rest in peace in heaven until you meet with her again.

The memorial with her name, her father and brother built and placed at the exact spot of the accident, IIRC.

I have emotions that are hard to put into words. I wish there was a word that described grief, happiness, and peace all at the same time. I feel like I lost someone I knew personally. You can't work these cases without forming attachments to the victims. I guess now, the healing will begin and we can move forward with seeking answers and justice. To Tawni's family, I truly wish there was a way to take all of your pain away. Please know that we care now, and we have cared for a long, long time about Tawni.

That is so beautiful! Thank you so much for being here with us. WS truly is like another family so I hope that you stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500