"Theories only" - thread

Ma
She looks like she is hallucinating to me. She is feeling around the air as if she sees something there and is checking it out. The way she peeks out of the elevator, the pulls back in and hides from something she sees. She either took a drug, or was slipped one, then became victim of murder. Did murderer slip her drug and follow her? The way she is moving her hands etc looks like she's definitely hallucinating, on drugs, and how she pushes all of the buttons. Toxicology didn't show drugs due to decomposition, and submersion in water?
Maybe she had taken one of the new designer drugs which toxicology screening couldn't detect and I know that its a coincidence but I found it creepy that the government were testing some tuberculosis treatment on the homeless people in the area at the time which was called lam Elisa..... spooky that one don't you think?

I remember when this occurred. There were posts on her tumblr about a strange guy in the hotel who she thought was following her around or had access to her hotel room. Anyone else remember that?

I remember when this occurred. There were posts on her tumblr about a strange guy in the hotel who she thought was following her around or had access to her hotel room. Anyone else remember that?
The only thing like that which I remember on her tumblr was published earlier in her trip about a specific ethnicity making passes and being slow to understand the word no.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back