Thomas Hargrove and Bessie Featured in the latest edition of The New Yorker

Congratulations to Tom Hargrove, Bessie and The Murder Accountability Project for their work being featured in The New Yorker

From the article:

Bessie has been a member of Websleuths since 2008 and is one of our best mods especially when it comes to mapping, using figures, all of the things that I absolutely cannot comprehend let alone try and use when I am posting.

The New Yorker reached out to Bessie and she explains how the Murder Accountability’s website helps her when she works on cases.
To have The New Yorker reach out to Bessie is a huge testament to her abilities.

You will be pleasantly surprised to find out the many different paths Mr. Hargrove took that led him to finally put The Murder Accountability Project together.

LIke this: In 2007 one of those paths led him to discover something so surprising about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome that his research is the reason SIDS is looked at completely different than before.That's just one.

Please post and let Thomas Hargrove and our wonderful Bessie know how much we all appreciate their hard work. CLICK HERE for the article

Thank you,
Tricia

:rockon:

Fantastic! Congratulations, Thomas and Bessie! That's an incredible amount of work and commitment. Thank you all.

:takeabow:

:yourock:

ETA: Thomas, also great to hear your a grad of the Mizzou J-School! Very prestigious.

Congratulations to Tom Hargrove, Bessie and The Murder Accountability Project for their work being featured in The New Yorker

From the article:

Bessie has been a member of Websleuths since 2008 and is one of our best mods especially when it comes to mapping, using figures, all of the things that I absolutely cannot comprehend let alone try and use when I am posting.

The New Yorker reached out to Bessie and she explains how the Murder Accountabilitys website helps her when she works on cases.
To have The New Yorker reach out to Bessie is a huge testament to her abilities.

You will be pleasantly surprised to find out the many different paths Mr. Hargrove took that led him to finally put The Murder Accountability Project together.

LIke this: In 2007 one of those paths led him to discover something so surprising about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome that his research is the reason SIDS is looked at completely different than before.That's just one.

Please post and let Thomas Hargrove and our wonderful Bessie know how much we all appreciate their hard work. CLICK HERE for the article

Thank you,
Tricia
Tricia,

Please accept my very belated "thanks". First time reading this message. It was posted just a month after I lost my beloved Mr. Bessie, and you know the state of mind I was in at the time. In fact, I had completely forgotten about the article until (coincidentally is an understatement) I came across my copy of the magazine while purging my file cabinet over the weekend. A total fluke that comes on the heels of a resolution in the LISK case! Criminy! Talk about kismet. Add to that the pleasure of logging in recently to find so many familiar members who remain tried and true Websleuthers. Quite honestly, I feel as though I've recently returned from a "visit to a small planet" and the sounds I've thought were frogs croaking outside at night are actually messages from beyond instructing me to "phone home". LOL!

Seriously, in retrospect, I am humbled to have been associated in the least degree with The Murder Accountability Project and Mr. Hargrove's amazing algorithm. (I now follow him on LinkedIn.) Just sad that there ever was a need for it. And though it appears that SK'ings have declined, unsolved murders have not, while cyber crimes skyrocket as the evil ones feast on the recent enhancements to their food chain. But I digress...

Again, Tricia, I extend a very belated and sincere thank you, and muchos kudos for keepin' on and movin' on. Hello, YouTube! :)

Peace and Love to all!

Bessie

Tricia,

Please accept my very belated "thanks". First time reading this message. It was posted just a month after I lost my beloved Mr. Bessie, and you know the state of mind I was in at the time. In fact, I had completely forgotten about the article until (coincidentally is an understatement) I came across my copy of the magazine while purging my file cabinet over the weekend. A total fluke that comes on the heels of a resolution in the LISK case! Criminy! Talk about kismet. Add to that the pleasure of logging in recently to find so many familiar members who remain tried and true Websleuthers. Quite honestly, I feel as though I've recently returned from a "visit to a small planet" and the sounds I've thought were frogs croaking outside at night are actually messages from beyond instructing me to "phone home". LOL!

Seriously, in retrospect, I am humbled to have been associated in the least degree with The Murder Accountability Project and Mr. Hargrove's amazing algorithm. (I now follow him on LinkedIn.) Just sad that there ever was a need for it. And though it appears that SK'ings have declined, unsolved murders have not, while cyber crimes skyrocket as the evil ones feast on the recent enhancements to their food chain. But I digress...

Again, Tricia, I extend a very belated and sincere thank you, and muchos kudos for keepin' on and movin' on. Hello, YouTube! :)

Peace and Love to all!

Bessie
It's so good to “see” you again. I often thought of our New Orleans lady. Welcome back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back