TN TN - Chasity Nicole Williams, 16, Spring Hill, 16 June 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP51734

Chasity Nicole Williams

Sex Female
Height 6' 0" (72 Inches)
Weight 270 lbs
Race / Ethnicity Black / African American

Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color: Brown
Circumstances
Date of Last ContactJune 16, 2018
NamUs Case CreatedAugust 13, 2018
Last Known Location Map
Location Spring Hill, Tennessee 37174
CountyWilliamson County

Circumstances of Disappearance
On 6/16/2018 patrol officer went to 1617 Fair House Road here in Spring Hill to speak with the complainant about two of their foster kids running away. Upon arrival I patrolled the neighborhood for a short amount of time to see if I could find the two missing juveniles. With no luck I went to the house to speaking with the complainant. She stated that the last time she had seen the two juveniles was around 8:00 P.M. She was inside cooking dinner when they both went outside for a walk. Mrs. Valeria Broome, who is the complainant, stated that her foster kids usually went for a walk around the neighborhood at night. They always came back to the house until tonight. The parents have no idea where they could be headed but both of them are from the Davidson County area so it is possible that they may be heading back there. The first foster kid that ran away is a Ms. Chasity Williams. She is an African American female about 6'0" 280 pounds. Her date of birth is 8/21/2001. She was last seen wearing black sweat pants, a white t-shirt, and was wearing a dark brown wig. Ms. Felder also has a piercing in her nose and a piercing on her tongue. She has been known to be violent with law enforcement. Ms. Chasity also takes medication for depression. The Nic # for Chasity is M504590851 The second foster kid is a Ms. Breona Felder. She is an African American female about 5'3" 145 pounds. Her date of birth is 12-12-2000. She was last seen wearing dark sweat pants, white t-shirt and has straight dark black hair. She was also carrying a peach colored purse when she left the house. She has a piercing on her bottom lip an a tattoo on her right hand that states the word "Blue". The Nic # for Breona is M474587401. (Felder has been located) The parents went to the magistrates office to seek petitions for both of the runaway juveniles.

Missing Person Case

Chasity Nicole Williams
Possible FB, has not been updated since 2015- I suppose when she was 13? Her bio says married but that might just be a daft teen in-joke

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back