TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post made me remember...isn't the house next door or across the street vacant/possibly for sale? That could certainly be cause for strange vehicles to be around. Realtors, bankers, appraisers, potential buyers, etc.

Oh BTW Oriah, is there a link to where I (or anyone else) can look up the pings and stuff on NORAD? That would be really interesting! Thanks

We have software specifically designed for that purpose- but you can take a look here to see kind of how it works:
http://www.n2yo.com/database/
It won't help you match up the pings (you need to be able to access the logs for that) but it will show you how it works.

(Warning: there are a LOT currently floating around, lol!)

I think that there wasn't really anything important on it, and she has tried to play it off like something big. Nothing she has claimed about it made sense. First it was SO important, but LE wouldn't even look at it, then they wanted it but she didn't trust them, then she keeps saying that the person who is asking her about it is prolly Matt or one of his family (why the heck would Matt or any family or friend of his bug her to turn over something that is supposedly sooo damning to him???). Then she tells this person who she thinks is somehow connected with Matt that she will only turn it over if he talks? There is nothing there, nothing bad or important and she is trying to continue the threat of it. if it were real and contained anything important she would have pestered the LE to the point they would have taken it to get rid of her, and most likely she would have posted it to the Internet, to make certain the whole world knew.

BBM.. Why wouldn't he bug her to get it IF it is damming to him... BTW..Didn't MP send MM to Alabama to attempt to get AD to turn it over to him?

:twocents:Oriah and Carolina ...MP is always watching this forum, but we know he is not talking (just lurking), so I will attempt to answer your inquiry. The boat has always been in Alabama. When it is not in the water in Alabama, it is in the "boat lift"/boat house on the Eazy St property (in Alabama). The boat is not used in TN at all. Even when it is out of the water being worked on/maintenance-wise, it is done in Alabama, NOT Tennessee. I hope this clears up any boat/trailering questions with regard to the boat.:twocents:

Sleuthy1, do you know if the trailer for the boat has tags?
TIA.

:twocents:Oriah and Carolina ...MP is always watching this forum, but we know he is not talking (just lurking)....

I'm wondering Sleuthy, what is it you have seen or heard that makes you think that MP is watching these boards? I'm not arguing the point, just curious.

I'm wondering Sleuthy, what is it you have seen or heard that makes you think that MP is watching these boards? I'm not arguing the point, just curious.

I'm not Sleuthy, but in reference to myself, I'm thinking he and/or someone close to him just may be posting here. I have thought this for quite awhile now..
For certain it wouldn't be the first time here at WS this has happened.. Personally, IF he is, I would love for him to explain WHY he doesn't seem to be too concerned about foul play being involved....JMHO

I'm not Sleuthy, but in reference to myself, I'm thinking he and/or someone close to him just may be posting here. I have thought this for quite awhile now..

That's along the lines of what I was wondering, whether it is more Sleuthy's suspicion or if there is something more concrete.

BBM.. Why wouldn't he bug her to get it IF it is damming to him... BTW..Didn't MP send MM to Alabama to attempt to get AD to turn it over to him?

Yes, I'm sure we even saw part of the letter demanding the DVR's return that his PI gave to AD in a newscast, but I have completely forgotten which newscast it was.

As for MP possibly reading here, I thought so even before I joined WS. One of my first posts was "OMG he could be reading here!" believe09 was very nice to me in response, even though now I'm a little embarrassed by the post, it makes me look like a complete newbie ;)

I have seen people on other forums saying all sorts of wacky things to defend MP, like the person who said there was a videotape of Gail taking $420K out of the bank before she disappeared. I'd dismiss these as mere rumors except some of these people are friends of MP on FB.

For certain it wouldn't be the first time here at WS this has happened.. Personally, IF he is, I would love for him to explain WHY he doesn't seem to be too concerned about foul play being involved....JMHO

Human Nature and curiosity would lead anyone involved to this site IMO. Even if it is just to lurk. Would not surprise me at all if MP was looking at this site.

Your post made me remember...isn't the house next door or across the street vacant/possibly for sale? That could certainly be cause for strange vehicles to be around. Realtors, bankers, appraisers, potential buyers, etc.

Oh BTW Oriah, is there a link to where I (or anyone else) can look up the pings and stuff on NORAD? That would be really interesting! Thanks

confused, I mean to mention in addition to the NORAD info... the availabilty of IP's, lats/longs and mobile databases etc is available.
This is not the software we use- but if people would like to see how it works and what information can be found regarding location of devices- you can go to:
IP2Location.com/demo.aspx

It will show you exactly where you're at.
Then if you have another computer or GPS enabled device, go somewhere else (even if just in your home) and watch the coords change. ;)

(BTW mods- this is not a solicitation- just trying to explain how this all works together!)

Hi everyone, we take a pretty hard line at WS about outing other posters. If someone wants to self identify, that is up to them. Please dont speculate on identities of your fellow sleuthers-it is easy to cross the line into sleuthing one another, which isnt permitted.

This post falls at random.

Yes, I'm sure we even saw part of the letter demanding the DVR's return that his PI gave to AD in a newscast, but I have completely forgotten which newscast it was.

As for MP possibly reading here, I thought so even before I joined WS. One of my first posts was "OMG he could be reading here!" believe09 was very nice to me in response, even though now I'm a little embarrassed by the post, it makes me look like a complete newbie ;)

I have seen people on other forums saying all sorts of wacky things to defend MP, like the person who said there was a videotape of Gail taking $420K out of the bank before she disappeared. I'd dismiss these as mere rumors except some of these people are friends of MP on FB.

No worries-everyone was new once, right?

As to the speculation regarding Gail removing money-definitely rumor unless supported in a concrete fashion such as MSM or LE statement. I think that holds true for quite a bit of speculating about Matt P as well. What makes this case a tough one for me is the abundance of rumor which may be obscuring some of the known facts. :(

Hi everyone, we take a pretty hard line at WS about outing other posters. If someone wants to self identify, that is up to them. Please dont speculate on identities of your fellow sleuthers-it is easy to cross the line into sleuthing one another, which isnt permitted.

This post falls at random.

Just to add to this,the only way to know who lurkers are would be if they told you firsthand that they were lurking. Then even if they did tell you that,it would be inappropriate to post about it.

So this would be a dead end conversation.

No worries-everyone was new once, right?

As to the speculation regarding Gail removing money-definitely rumor unless supported in a concrete fashion such as MSM or LE statement. I think that holds true for quite a bit of speculating about Matt P as well. What makes this case a tough one for me is the abundance of rumor which may be obscuring some of the known facts. :(

Don't be discouraged, believe09. There are lots of people not swayed by rumors... but swayed instead by GPS's. :innocent:

I don't know if Matt sent MM to Alabama or not...Arlene D says that he did, but the "letter" she flashed on TV was a bit questionable to me. At that point, Matt had attorneys already, and he would have used his attorneys to send a letter to her if he was going to do so. Also, the letter was not on letterhead or anything, and there were some obvious mistakes such as the misspelling of the street name-Matt wouldn't do that, but check out Arlene's rants on the other site, she is the queen of misspellings. And, we all know that Arlene isn't going to give Matt anything but aggrivation.

Finally, I believe that you misunderstood my statement...I was referring to the poster on FB- goes by LA. He is asking her IF she has turned the info over to LE yet. That is the only question that he has asked about it. If there is a dvr and if it does contain anything, Matt nor his family or friends would want it turned over to LE. I did not say anything about Matt trying to get the dvr himself.

:twocents:Oriah and Carolina ...MP is always watching this forum, but we know he is not talking (just lurking), so I will attempt to answer your inquiry. The boat has always been in Alabama. When it is not in the water in Alabama, it is in the "boat lift"/boat house on the Eazy St property (in Alabama). The boat is not used in TN at all. Even when it is out of the water being worked on/maintenance-wise, it is done in Alabama, NOT Tennessee. I hope this clears up any boat/trailering questions with regard to the boat.:twocents:

Do you know if he had a boat in TN as well? In storage, in the garage....etc? TIA

T Mobile and AT&T had 29+ GPS satellites in orbit when Gail disappeared- that crossed both Taft and James within seconds.

*Oriah bangs head against wall*

Oops, sorry that came across incorrectly. Not all satellites crossed within seconds. Just that is the orbit.
Eek.

So very sorry, Sleuthy. I did not mean to put you on the spot and will never do it again. Should have known better.

I am going to start another thread seeing that we have so many pages on this one. :)

Here is the new thread-

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147503"]TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500