Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

The Pierces Lyrics
" Secret "

http://www.lyricstime.com/the-pierces-secret-lyrics.html

What????????? Did those song lyrics come from somebody or what? Or did you just think they fit?

Not to worry....SA might be available shortly!:crazy::innocent:

Ok...I really LOL when reading this...that's was hilarious!

You're so sweet...but, uhmmm...I'll pass...not really my type...thanks though! :innocent:

Just keep your eyes open for someone filthy rich with a few weeks left to live and I'll take it from there...(LOL) (just kidding---kind of):innocent:

Ok---back on topic, LOL - does anyone know if the landfill in BS was ever searched?

Why do you smile
Like you've been told a secret
Now you're telling lies
Cause you have sworn to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret

Why when we do our darkest deeds
Do we tell?
They burn in our brains
Become a living hell
Cause everybody tells
Everybody tells…

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

Lisa is this a song you found referenced somewhere or something written? Thanks in advance if you could provide a link.

It would still have been accessible through the service provider to LE, and I'm sure they've already got it.

Within 22 days of the search warrant being served is what was stated in the affidavits. Search warrant was signed on 12th. May not have that information back yet, and may be why we haven't heard anything.

From Christmas Day until the 26th, Hailey was at her Dad's. What phone did she have access to there? Landline? Someone's cell? Landline calls are harder to trace, especially local calls of short duration, but if she used Clint or N's cell, there would be information there. I'm sure it has been erased by now though. :(

:fence:

I'd expect LE has the phone records for any places Hailey was staying in the time surrounding her disappearance. LE would also have the names and numbers of her friends. They can review the call logs for the phones at any of the homes she was staying at, cross reference the numbers called to Hailey's contacts, and interview the people who received a call that likely came from Hailey to find out what they talked about. Her friends would/should offer up the info. Just because we haven't seen a warrant for everybody's phone records, doesn't mean that LE has gotten them. It would be something that started early in the investigation, imo. Btw, customers can't erase phone records held by the carrier; only the carrier can.

BBM. Oh I dunno, I think little Miss BD has done a pretty good job of discrediting herself for the past month that her daughter has been missing. All I've heard out of that mouth of hers so far is poor SA, he didn't do anything, he loves HD, LE needs to look at others, blah, blah, blah. IMO.

You know, I guess in a way it was BD and SA that are responsible for gaining national attention in Hailey's case..Thing is they DID NOT gain national attention by making those phone calls and pounding the pavement..screaming to the top of their lungs "Please Help Me" as most parents of missing children do...This case gained national attention the same way the HaLeigh Cummings, Caylee Anthony and many more did IMHO. Because of a parent not being forthcoming and seemingly trying to keep LE from finding the out the truth.

So, if some want to give her credit for THAT..have at it. Not me though..in everyone of those cases there was at least one family member ducking, dodging, lying at the very least by omission (still lying unless you're have a Cindy Anthony mentality, lol!) ..most certainly though it was NOT out of concern for their childs well being..Gotta make it look good though. These cases made national attention MOSTLY because of the suspicious nature and/or involvement of at least one parent..and because that kind of behavior that is shocking to most makes for good ratings..Just makes me nauseous to see BD being held out as some kind of martyr, when chances are if she had been paying attention to what was going on around her..we may not be talking about this today and "that girl would be at her house"!

I am completely serious when I say that given how we have seen that SA is BD's TOP priority, I am really wondering if Hailey may have gone to her mom with concerns about SA, only to be shut down. If BD is so blinded by SA that she desn't believe LE regarding his involvement..what would make us think she would have believed Hailey? <JMHO

Ive been saying we needed a private chat room or something almost from the beginning. I have had this feeling that we are being watched.

We may very well be providing information to the killer....reading here on this case, all the info is condensed. Information is here sometimes before its been announced.

Did we figure out where Hailey spent Christmas day? Who last saw her before she disappeared, and not a family member? Was SA's mom and grandmas house searched? I think about tracking in mud or dirty oil, socks with dirty oil stains on the tops. Where are those horrid boots? Hands were prob dirty dirty when he went home/or where ever. Most of those ideas should have been checked right away.

Anyone else feel like Hailey is slipping in the news?

The Pierces Lyrics
" Secret "

http://www.lyricstime.com/the-pierces-secret-lyrics.html

What????????? Did those song lyrics come from somebody or what? Or did you just think they fit?

The only way I can think of to get away with a crime is to do it alone, take no "souvenirs" and never tell a soul. But what's the "fun" of having gotten away with your crime if you can't brag about it to a friend, a spouse, or a blood relative you THINK would never "rat you out". As soon as TWO people know, you can bet that, in time, one will turn on the other.

I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to explain how I feel about this. That song has been running through my head this afternoon, and it alludes to what I am trying to say. The seed was planted when I was watching a "cold case" type show recently (they all run together) and when they finally caught the guy years later, LE told the family that, over time, relationships change. Couples separate, families feud, and EVENTUALLY someone spills the beans.

As bad as BD would seem to be at keeping her facts straight, would you choose her as your trusted accomplice? If Shawn did this, and Billie knows, she will break. I do not believe she knows the location of the remains even if she knows "what happened". Now there's speculation Shawn may have dated someone besides Billie in the last year, and if she did not know, learning this could upset her enough to tell what (if anything) she knows.

If Shawn did this, however, he'd be telling people. Not just Billie. He'd want people to know that he was the "real deal" and he'd eventually tell someone who gets a little freaked out by it and turns him in.

I don't think he really CARES that Hailey is gone, but I am also not sure he got rid of her. I don't have the answers, I wish I did, but I do know that if 2 people know, one will eventually tell someone who will tell someone... and if it was SA, I doubt he could keep this to himself.

FYI, loosely related, I just this week heard of a case involving two guys who went out to party in a field with pot and beer. On the way out, their truck got stuck in a ditch. They got out and found a dead body, but were too inebriated to call police. They were in possession of drugs and paraphernalia and neither had a valid driver's license. They walked home. When they went back in the morning, the area was roped off with crime scene tape and they were arrested and charged with her murder. THAT is an example of the kind of situation in which you might not feel you are in a position to report a body/crime because you are doing something you shouldn't, where that decision has the potential to ultimately make you look like you had more to do with it than you did.

ALL MY OPINIONS.

Topix is no longer an allowed Link on any of the Hailey Dunn threads. Please do not link to this forum or discuss anything you read on that forum.

We have a rule here. If you can't link you cannot discuss. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500