Found Deceased TX - Jacob Dubois, 22, left to meet friend, never returned, Schertz, 7 Mar 2021 *Arrest - GUILTY*

dimples37398

Reaction score
Schertz police need your help finding man missing for more than a week

Missing Person
Schertz, TX (3/18/2021) – On March 9, 2021, at approximately 10:47 a.m., Schertz Police Department took a report for a missing adult male. The male, identified as Jacob Dubois (22) of Schertz was last seen leaving his residence in the 5100 block of Brookline, Schertz, Texas, at approximately 11:45 p.m. to go see a friend. His family has not seen or heard from him since 11:30 p.m. on March 7, 2021.

Dubois is described as a twenty-two-year-old Caucasian male, 5’9”, 157 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes, and a thin build. Dubois was last seen wearing a gray and white short-sleeved shirt, gray sweatpants, and black Nike Shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schertz police need your help finding man missing for more than a week

Missing Person
Schertz, TX (3/18/2021) – On March 9, 2021, at approximately 10:47 a.m., Schertz Police Department took a report for a missing adult male. The male, identified as Jacob Dubois (22) of Schertz was last seen leaving his residence in the 5100 block of Brookline, Schertz, Texas, at approximately 11:45 p.m. to go see a friend. His family has not seen or heard from him since 11:30 p.m. on March 7, 2021.

Dubois is described as a twenty-two-year-old Caucasian male, 5’9”, 157 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes, and a thin build. Dubois was last seen wearing a gray and white short-sleeved shirt, gray sweatpants, and black Nike Shoes.
f9f1383b-2ee9-46d6-bedf-e7804c8108ea-medium16x9_HelpusfineJacobDubois.JPG

If you have any information on where investigators may find Dubois, you're asked to call the Schertz Police Department at 210-619-1200.

Cute, happy-looking guy. Slight build, I'd say.
Lives alone? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Ex?
The houses on his street look new, well-cared-for. Looks like a good place for "young professionals" -- a nice situation for the folks living there.
Would like to hear more from his friend.
Worrisome, as I always have to say. Positive thoughts for this young man.
Following.

Last edited:
Cute, happy-looking guy. Slight build, I'd say.
Lives alone? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Ex?
The houses on his street look new, well-cared-for. "Young" neighborhood, I'd say. Looks to be a good situation for the folks living there. Would like to hear more from his friend.
Worrisome, as I always have to say. Positive thoughts for this young man.

I just came across the article today when looking for updated info on the missing toddler James Chairez. I am going to do some searching online now and see if I can come up with any other details.

Since no vehicle was mentioned, I assume he was on foot. That, IMO, would make him more vulnerable to a number of things -- hit badly by vehicle, driver disposed of his body (if dead or nearly); kidnapped; attacked while on his way to his friend's house; medical episode of some sort; self-harm; left town of his own accord; or whatever else...

News 4 San Antonio

t5S1p5i9n565 7hio50a4edrs ·

MISSING PERSON UPDATE
What looked to be a missing persons case has now turned into a murder investigation for the Schertz Police.
Investigators say that Jacob Dubois, left, went out for a late-night outing on March 7 with friend Ethan Beckman. He hasn't been seen since.
And now, Ethan is in custody in connection with Jacob's disappearance after blood evidence was found in his vehicle that he was using the night out with Jacob. They also found evidence that his vehicle was cleaned to the point that the floorboard was still soaked in water. DETAILS: https://bit.ly/3CJjG1l

Jacob Dubois NamUs page Missing Person / NamUs #MP86030

thumbnail

#MP86030

Missing Age 22 Years
Current Age 22 Years
First Name Jacob
Middle Name Louis
Last Name Dubois

Sex Male
Race/Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Height 5'-9" - (69 - inches)
Weight 157 - lbs

Location Schertz, Texas 78154
County Guadalupe County

Circumstances of Disappearance Last seen in the late night hours of Sunday, March 7, 2021.

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Curly longer hair
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Clothing Last known to be wearing a gray and white short-sleeved shirt, gray sweatpants and black Nike shoes

Schertz police still searching for Jacob Dubois, who disappeared 1 year ago
March 7, 2022

SBBM
Police in Schertz are still searching for Jacob Dubois and actively seeking information on his disappearance a year later. [snip] With his whereabouts still unknown, his family and the Guadalupe County Crime Stoppers are offering a reward of up to $10,000 for tips and information leading to an arrest.

Anyone with information about Dubois’ disappearance is asked to contact Guadalupe County Crime Stoppers at 877-403-TIPS (8477). They can also submit tips online at www.gccsTIPS.com or use the P3 Tips app.

Jacob Dubois - Guadalupe County Crime Stoppers
SBBM

Synopsis: In the late night hours of Sunday, March 7, 2021, Jacob Dubois told his girlfriend he was going to meet up with his friend, Ethan Beckman. By the next morning, Jacob had not returned home. Jacob’s girlfriend called the police that day and Officers were able to make contact with Ethan via phone. Ethan stated they had driven to a construction site near Jacob’s house, in the area of Homestead Parkway and Somervell. Ethan stated Jacob told him he was going to walk home, but Ethan has since given several conflicting accounts of where exactly he left Jacob. By Tuesday, March 9, 2021, Jacob had still not returned home, nor was anyone able to reach him by phone. It was on this date Jacob was entered as a missing person.

On March 29, 2021, Ethan Beckman was booked into the Guadalupe County Jail having been arrested for the charge of Tampering with Physical Evidence in regard to the missing person. Ethan was known to drive a gray 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GTI at the time of Jacob’s disappearance. It should be noted, Ethan and his Volkswagen had been involved in a collision on March 8, 2021, resulting in damage to the front right of the vehicle.

Jacob Dubois (22)
GCCS-Missing-Person-Flyer_Page_1_Image_0001.png
GCCS-Missing-Person-Flyer_Page_1_Image_0002-142x300.png

Ethan Beckman (21)
GCCS-Missing-Person-Flyer_Page_1_Image_0004-225x300.png

2019 Volkswagen Jetta GTI
GCCS-Missing-Person-Flyer_Page_1_Image_0003-300x156.png

No one knows what Jacob was meeting Ethan? I'm guessing drug deal gone bad? Any history of drug use/dealing with Ethan and/or Jacob? Surely the girlfriend would know. She called the police the very next day so she must have suspected something was seriously wrong.

Is there bad history between them? Something everyone assumed was squashed only E was waiting for his time? How horrible. This poor guy. E better start talking and tell his family where he is. I'm sorry Jacob.

There's a good podcast that interviews JD's mother and girlfriend which sheds more light on the investigation and the relationship between JD and EB. Not sure if I can link it directly...it's available from multiple sources including YT, Spotify, etc. Maybe a moderator can weigh in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back