Identified! TX - Smith Co, off I-20, WhtFem 20-32, 77UFTX, shirt w/ 'Top Rail Country Music, Dallas, TX', Oct'85 - Sindy Gina Crow

Not sure what specifically happened in this case, but you can file to get a child's parents' names legally changed on a birth certificate to their adoptive parents.
I couldn't figure out if that person exists.
But then I have few weird cases in my family, so there's that....(like my great grandmother and great aunt who came to the US using my grandfather's last name and claimed to be his mother and sister, but they were actually my grandmother's. This was in 1923 and he was married to my grandmother. I kept looking for these two and looking for these two only to find out duh...they faked their names and relationships to get into the US. I even told my dad, "Are you sitting down? Your other grandmother came to the US". Well, after numerous years, I finally figured out what was going on)

Last edited:
Not sure what specifically happened in this case, but you can file to get a child's parents' names legally changed on a birth certificate to their adoptive parents.

Oh, oh, name changed. I thought they meant it had actually been removed and left blank.

So is the new name of a later spouse of the father's??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back