UK UK - Genette Tate, 13, Devon England, Aug 1978

well i dont think its was robert black becouse a body would of been found by now in allases involing black they found body an notein local to the area he wouldent know any good hiding places for it i suspect her dad could of done it m main suspect is a family friend who i hope to have more info on laterthe were conivcted off murder a few years after genete went missing
They were going to charge Black .

is suspect they were only going to chardge blacck to getit off the books was tobe charged an actully charged are 2 diffrent things as are charged and convicted as black is now dead it makes perfect sense to try andd pin it on him

well i dont think its was robert black becouse a body would of been found by now in allases involing black they found body an notein local to the area he wouldent know any good hiding places for it i suspect her dad could of done it m main suspect is a family friend who i hope to have more info on laterthe were conivcted off murder a few years after genete went missing
Well, saying you think Genette's father or a family friend may have murdered her is a bold accusation. Do you have any proof for either?

I don't know much about Genette's case, but it just feels a bit strange to say that her father, who I can only assume has gone through so much grief over his daughter's murder/disappearance, could have been the one to murder her. Similar idea goes for the family friend. I'm not discounting the possibility, but I feel at least some possible evidence should be presented.

did you read the articale posted about her father above

did you read the articale posted about her father above
No, and that was my mistake. Based on what I do know other than that, I can't rule Black out as a suspect.

I have always been sceptical of the 'spinning wheel' that Genette's friends reported seeing when they came across her bicycle. I assumed that it had been a journalistic invention but the press may have been accurately reported what the girls had said. Either way, the motif could have come from the 1970 film And Soon the Darkness in which a young nurse on a cycling holiday is abducted and murdered. You can see the scene here:

I have always been sceptical of the 'spinning wheel' that Genette's friends reported seeing when they came across her bicycle. I assumed that it had been a journalistic invention but the press may have been accurately reported what the girls had said.
Sadly, it has happened before. Mikelle Biggs comes to mind.

the 2 girls who cliamed to hae ound her bike made no mention of the maroon car seenby the other witness how they could of missed seeing it i they were where they cliamed to be is a bit of a mystory im suspecting the irls did not find the bike were they cliamed to have found it

haely anybody has ever heard of ian bealey i hadent untill i looked into this case i ind it ery strange that murder such as the one he comited dident get more publicity young stundent hitchikers geting murdered are normally all over the papers but most of the national press seemed to have missed this one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back