Silver Alert UT - Kay Prince Vest, 80, drove away from home in West Bountiful, seen on Hwy 91, near Downey, ID, was confused, 8 Apr 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
6616f679dc22b.image.jpg

6616f6a535451.image.jpg

***Silver Alert***

West Bountiful Police are attempting to locate Kay Prince Vest. Kay left her home in West Bountiful at approximately 2 PM on 4/8/24 and was last seen in the area of 12th Street and Washington Boulevard in Ogden at approximately 4:45 PM the same day.

Kay does not drive at night, has memory issues, and is easily confused.

Kay’s vehicle is a silver 2017 Toyota Camry, Utah In God We Trust license plate W365U.

Kay is 80 years old, described as being 5’1” tall, 105 lbs. with white hair.

If located, please contact the West Bountiful Police Department at 801-298-6000 or simply call 911 for local law enforcement.

According to the Idaho State Police, Vest left her home in West Bountiful at approximately 2 p.m. April 8. She was last seen on April 9 around 4:30 p.m. along Highway-91, near Downey, Idaho.

Steed lives across the street from Vest. On Monday, she dropped off dinner just like she has every day since Vest’s husband of 60 years passed away.

“My husband promised him that we would take care of Kay so I became her chef and her friend and I see her every day. We talk, we laugh, we cry. She is just a joy, she is a sweet little lady,” Steed said.

But Monday afternoon, Vest wasn’t home.

More at Friends speak out as search continues for missing Davis County woman

West Bountiful, UT, to Downey, ID, is almost 120 miles.

Google Maps

APR 17

The West Bountiful Police Department has been receiving numerous inquiries seeking updated information regarding the disappearance of Kay Prince Vest from West Bountiful, Utah.

Regrettably, as of now, there are no new leads or developments to share. Rest assured, should there be any advancements or information forthcoming, we will promptly inform the public.

We extend our gratitude for the ongoing support and collaboration from the community in this matter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back