UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s unexpected death last year, May 2023 #3

I've been incarnated for a year… I was promised a trial within a year which hasn’t happened. I am extremely disappointed where we’re at right now with this case.
Snipped for focus...

Did Kouri really say she's been incarnated for a year? Or is that the most delicious verbal slip ever?
Kouri and Lori Vallow are two peas in a pod. And both operate like they're incarnated.

Snipped for focus...

Did Kouri really say she's been incarnated for a year? Or is that the most delicious verbal slip ever?
Kouri and Lori Vallow are two peas in a pod. And both operate like they're incarnated.
I bet Kouri thinks it 'doesn't count for her', either.

Yeah, see how well that worked for Lori, Kouri. That's what your future holds.

MOO

Kouri Richins vows to prove innocence as new attorneys take over murder case​

BY EMILY ASHCRAFT, KSL.COM AND DANIEL WOODRUFF, KSL TV
KSLTV.com
May 24, 2024, 4:18 PM | Updated: 8:41 pm
PARK CITY — A June preliminary hearing for Kouri Richins, a Kamas mother charged with killing her husband and then writing a children’s book about grief, will be delayed after her new attorneys said they would not have time to go through the large amount of evidence in the case.

In a hearing on Monday, 3rd District Judge Richard Mrazik addressed a motion for her attorneys to withdraw and suggested appointing Wendy Lewis and Kathryn Nester to the case. The withdrawal of Skye Lazaro was made official on Friday, after Jami Brackin, an attorney representing Summit County, said she had no objection to the new attorneys.

The judge asked Lazaro to ensure that case documents are sent to the new attorneys quickly.

Lewis said it is hard to say how much time she will need to prepare for a preliminary hearing and asked to set a hearing in mid-June where they could schedule the preliminary hearing. That hearing was set for June 21.

[…]

Eric Richins’ family responds​

Greg Skordas, a Salt Lake City attorney acting as a spokesman for the family of Eric Richins, said Friday it was “no surprise” Kouri Richins is proclaiming her innocence in these new recordings.

“We know what happened. She knows what happened. A jury will soon know what happened and I trust the judicial system,” Skordas said in an interview with KSL TV.

Skordas said the claims made by Kouri Richins in the audio recordings are “rantings” that are “completely untrue.”

“We know what the evidence is. She should know the evidence by now, and we believe that a jury will have enough evidence to convict her,” said Skordas.

Kouri Richins vows to prove innocence as new attorneys take over murder case
On top of everything else, she truly is an accomplished actress.

On top of everything else, she truly is an accomplished actress.
It's been bothering me. I think it clicked finally. Her media interview.... what was "off" about it.

IF she were truly innocent, either somehow framed or a missed suicide, she's had A YEAR to think about every detail. IMO she'd be matter of fact, confident with her FACTS and eager to defend herself.

Instead we get tears. I wouldn't have. I couldn't have. Not him. Not anyone. Four denials and TEARS. Yes, it's very sad that her husband died, is still dead, her children's father, but tears? She should be razor focused right now. If she's innocent. If she's been wrongly charged.

That lady can dial up tears on demand. Sociopactress. She knows just enough about how other people emote to use it to her advantage.

Sadness? Tears? Nope. She's a mother, separated from her children. There's no time for weepiness. She should be ferocious, fighting for the truth. Lioness. It shouldn't be about her now. No. She should be fighting for her children. That is, if she's innocent.

Which she isn't.

So you get tears. And denials.

Playing the role of victim. And poorly.

I've heard really all I need to from her.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420