UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023 #2

this suit by Kevin

He isn't suing as parent and next friend on behalf of the abused children. He is suing in his OWN name on behalf of himself and hoping to also cash in on what was done to his children. The children are not in his custody but the states so IMO he should have no right to sue on their behalf!

I also note there is some malarky in paragraphs 15 and 16 about how because of the severity torture/abuse the children weren't placed into his care but into the state's because they need specialized assistance and services. It further, through how it is worded, implies he was a part of the decision to have the state swoop in and assist with those supportive services.

This guy has big brass cajons MOO. He not only wants damages/money for what Jodi put him through but for what she put his children through. While I agree the kids should get all sorts of damages, what gives him the right to sue for his own emotional damage the torture of this absentee father's children suffered???

I can't wait to see what @gitana1 thinks about this newest development

' Kester, Kevin Franke’s attorney, told PEOPLE of the lawsuit: "We filed suit against Jodi Hildenbrandt. Couldn't file for the kids yet because the State still has their legal custody, but filed in an effort to preserve Hildebrandt's wealth and assets until appropriate action can be taken to make the kids whole."

' Kester, Kevin Franke’s attorney, told PEOPLE of the lawsuit: "We filed suit against Jodi Hildenbrandt. Couldn't file for the kids yet because the State still has their legal custody, but filed in an effort to preserve Hildebrandt's wealth and assets until appropriate action can be taken to make the kids whole."

umm except the state has already gotten an order entered to make sure to hold some of her money back for the kids' benefit. :rolleyes: and makes one hell of a presumption that Kevin will get his kids back. But sure, lets make this suit about Kevin's suffering due to what happened to his kids. Who he abandoned a year prior. okey dokey. I was trying to hold some space for Kevin in hopes he wasn't the lackluster human I thought him but this seals it for me. No more grace for him. not from me.

umm except the state has already gotten an order entered to make sure to hold some of her money back for the kids' benefit. :rolleyes: and makes one hell of a presumption that Kevin will get his kids back. But sure, lets make this suit about Kevin's suffering due to what happened to his kids. Who he abandoned a year prior. okey dokey. I was trying to hold some space for Kevin in hopes he wasn't the lackluster human I thought him but this seals it for me. No more grace for him. not from me.

Bad dad

Kids entitled to money

wave magic wand....

Good dad

Thanks for the update.
I haven't read it yet.
Abandons his kids and now considers himself entitled to damages? LOL

Lawsuit.
IMO:
Kevin must think that everyone is as stupid as he is to believe his claims about why he doesn't have custody of his 4 children.
It's been 7.5 months since the state took custody and he can't even get back the 2 middle girls.

Notice how Kevin was removed as a player in this nightmare and actually thinks his kids came from a healthy, happy home?

Page 5 & 6

"15. As a result of the foregoing, the State of Utah, through the Department of Child andFamily Services, took custody of all four of the Plaintiff’s children in order to address,professionally, the emotional and psychological condition of the children, which had been so seriously and adversely manipulated and indoctrinated.

The children are residing in separate homes while in State’s custody.16. The children’s personalities, emotions and psyches were so damaged and altered that it was beyond Father’s capability to restore them without professional intervention of State’s resources through the Juvenile Court. This, through a rehabilitation and restorative process directed and prescribed by the professionals treating the children.
In order to restore his children to his care in their family home, Father himself, has complied with the Court process and has affirmatively sought his own regimen of professional therapy, in order to coordinate not only with the children’s treatment providers, but to gain an understanding of his children’s conditions and needs, and how to best facilitate the restoration of all of his children back to their former status as happy and healthy individuals and of a happy and intact family in their family home.17.

The intentional and/or negligent acts of the Defendant have completely damaged andaltered, for the worse, Kevin’s marriage (the children’s mother is in prison), all of hischildren’s individual psyches, personalities and behaviors; essentially dismantling,exploding his family and his personal life."

Besides the state IIRC: there's other suits against Jodi since the arrest.
Two husbands who with wives went to Jodi,both are now divorced.?

The suit refers to Ruby as his "then wife". Has the divorce been finalized?
Probably not,it hasn't even been 5 months yet and we don't know if RF is in agreement.

The real Kevin Franke. (scream)
"incident" ? (1000 screams)

"Randy also added that Kevin didn’t initially want to divorce, and instead, he hoped his family could heal from the incident. However, the situation seems to have changed."

Last edited:
this suit by Kevin

He isn't suing as parent and next friend on behalf of the abused children. He is suing in his OWN name on behalf of himself and hoping to also cash in on what was done to his children. The children are not in his custody but the states so IMO he should have no right to sue on their behalf!

I also note there is some malarky in paragraphs 15 and 16 about how because of the severity torture/abuse the children weren't placed into his care but into the state's because they need specialized assistance and services. It further, through how it is worded, implies he was a part of the decision to have the state swoop in and assist with those supportive services.

This guy has big brass cajons MOO. He not only wants damages/money for what Jodi put him through but for what she put his children through. While I agree the kids should get all sorts of damages, what gives him the right to sue for his own emotional damage the torture of this absentee father's children suffered???

I can't wait to see what @gitana1 thinks about this newest development
What’s going on with this?

He’s suing?

I absolutely loathe the guy. He was a despicable person long before this, IMO.

Jesse @ Law & Crime goes over KF's lawsuit against JH point by point.

He does so without any criticism of the despicable excuse for the man/father/Christian.

That role was covered in the comments and the consensus about KF is ugly, and rightfully so,

Scroll down for comments.
1,686 Comments

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike