VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I guess they have surveillance of her in the store. Oh boy. Although, they have to have gotten that information from someone just recently, because it doesn't seem like they knew this yesterday.

sorry... I am not following...

they found surveillance of AM in which store...

(Other than the store connected to the Liberty gas station...

TIA...:seeya:

I don't feel that any of the adult entertainment ads on Craigslist are pertinent. Had she communicated with any of these folks, LE would have been on that like white on rice. I bet they had her email and texts explored within the first 24-36 hours of the FBI coming onboard. That is, if a 17 year old still uses email. Email to a 17 year old is probably like US Mail to a 30 year old.

There's not too many of you here right now so it shouldn't be too much of an issue, but I'm gonna get ya'll a fresh thread. #2 coming up in about 5 minutes. Hold tight.

That actually could be. Let's say LE has the man or his car in video in both Lovingston and C-ville. After the DC Sniper, LE in Virginia tend to compare traffic and other CCTV looking for the same vehicles.

Let me see if I am reading this correctly...

FBI shows pic of a man to business employees of Ultimate Bliss and Quick Pik...

Employees say they haven't seen AM...

But nothing is reported about the inquiries into if they saw the MAN... Correct?

SOOO... The owners MAY have seen the man in the pic...

(Or not, of course.)

Hope this makes sense!

Correct. A careful reading of that article says much more in what it doesn't say than what it says, IMO. The fact that they gave the FBI their video leads me to believe they have either seen this man or think they did.

Additionally, if the FBI were looking for random people at random places all over town, we'd be hearing more from other businesses and about more than one man and one picture. Again, the location in the article (at the end) where the FBI concedes they were looking for 'people who may or may not be associated' is nothing more than a general confirmation via a journalist's follow up where they had to minimize the damage caused by Bliss because the story was going to print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500