Vehicle Sightings

I thought it was more credible until I saw the video (Thanks, hey-Debbie!). I'm puzzled by his lack of eye contact while recounting the sighting. His statement starts about a minute in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROfHGoGWB7o&index=40&list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

Maybe he is looking down because he feels guilt about not reporting sooner?

I don't know what to think about him, just his affect seems off to me.

I frequently dont look people in the eyes when I'm talking to them, particularly strangers.

Its not always a dishonesty thing.

For me its a bit of arrogance combined with a fierce independence and strong belief in privacy.

Maybe its even a country thing but I was taught not to stare and in certain places looking someone in the eyes for more than a few seconds is seen as a challenge.

That being said, I manage to look family and friends in the eyes but its still a struggle at times.

Plus some people look down or even try to look backwards inside their own head when trying to access information.

I wouldnt read too much into something like that especially when the person has voluntarily come forward as a witness.

He didnt have to say anything and the fact that he did speaks volumes about his character IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back