WA WA - Cristina Ase, 61, Vancouver, 26 Mar 2024

I was thinking how the police have said, “The circumstances surrounding Ase’s disappearance led police to believe her disappearance is related to a “serious crime or immediately dangerous medical emergency” according to the affidavit.”

What do you think could be an example of an “immediately dangerous medical emergency “? I don’t know what kind of medical event is meant by that phrase. Can anyone explain?

Eta: I mean one that would explain the odd circumstances, as they said “the circumstances” lead them to believe…

Last edited:
What do you think could be an example of an “immediately dangerous medical emergency “? I don’t know what kind of medical event is meant by that phrase. Can anyone explain?

Eta: I mean one that would explain the odd circumstances, as they said “the circumstances” lead them to believe…
My guess is they found evidence of some quantity of blood in the car. That means, if it wasn't a crime, CA would have needed to get medical help, ie not in fit state to catch a plane back to Argentina, etc.

“Vancouver police say the case remains an ongoing investigation, and do not have any new details to share at this time.”

Anyone know what family were in attendance at the vigil? I see it says “friends and family of 61-year-old Cristina Ase held a vigil for her Friday in Portland.”

“Vancouver police say the case remains an ongoing investigation, and do not have any new details to share at this time.”

When LE around here says that, it usually means they're waiting for forensic results to be returned so they can get a subpoena/make an arrest/etc.

Hey all I have never made a post for a missing person, could soemone help me? We have a woman from the area who has been missing for 9 months. Because she is in the life, it has really not been public I stumbled across it locally

Is there anything for Alana Carrol from Battleground/Vancouver Wa? It could very likely be linked to the women killed in Oregon and the body left in Vancouver.

Anyone know what family were in attendance at the vigil? I see it says “friends and family of 61-year-old Cristina Ase held a vigil for her Friday in Portland.”

No family was there, only coworkers and friends. It is very odd and a lot of us are thinking this was someone close to her but not her spouse...he knows he is on peoples radar, we have a problem with DV leading to murder...but this man has no history of that and neither does Cristina. No one even knows her families names, they are ghosts

When LE around here says that, it usually means they're waiting for forensic results to be returned so they can get a subpoena/make an arrest/etc.
Yup, that's what happened with the Kunhausen case. They knew who it was the whole time, needed him to come back from Russia/Ukraine and have the proof they needed. It took months for an arrest in that case almost a year. But they knew the whole time who it was.

Hey all I have never made a post for a missing person, could soemone help me? We have a woman from the area who has been missing for 9 months. Because she is in the life, it has really not been public I stumbled across it locally

Is there anything for Alana Carrol from Battleground/Vancouver Wa? It could very likely be linked to the women killed in Oregon and the body left in Vancouver.

We've set up a thread for Alana here.

Hi All

I’ve just read this whole thread - this is one of the more confusing cases I’ve read on here recently.. I just can’t seem to put the pieces together to make an informed guess as to what has happened

The only thing I will say is that I don’t believe the Husband has anything to do with her disappearance - he wouldn’t bring her car back to near his apartment if he did it (I feel the car might have been moved back to try and set him up)

I hope we have answers soon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back