What others cases interest you as much as JBR's?

There are probably at least 20 that interest me more.

Hi ;-) i'm New here, just signed up. I' m from Portugal, so maddie mccan was my first real interest in this websleuthing thing. But Jbr catched my interest. she would've been 'round my age if she was alive so it really was heartbreaking.

The cases that also interest me are Marilyn Monroe's (I don't believe she committed suicide), Jersey Bridgeman's, Sian Kingi's and Columbine.

I guess there is not much to read on Jersey's and Sian's cases like the others but I've never been able to forget those two young girls since the first time I heard their stories so I included them.

ALL cases interest me more. I was very interested in this case for a long time (like 2 years), but there is no new information in about 20 years. There is no way I could keep up an interest in a case with nothing new for 20 years, debating whether anyone had heard Burke's voice on a recording, or debating pineapple forever. Sorry to sound rude, but I really don't get it.

ALL cases interest me more. I was very interested in this case for a long time (like 2 years), but there is no new information in about 20 years. There is no way I could keep up an interest in a case with nothing new for 20 years, debating whether anyone had heard Burke's voice on a recording, or debating pineapple forever. Sorry to sound rude, but I really don't get it.

It's no different than being interested in any other cold case that is decades old. It's probably been just as long since other infamous cases have gotten new info. I think there are a lot of different discussion points for this case which is why online discussion is still alive 20 years later. I really don't understand someone on a true crime forum saying they don't understand why people would be interested in a cold case....

No new news frustrates me. I am interested in Maddie McCan, Deor Kunz, William Tyrell, and of course, Theresa Sievers case.

It's no different than being interested in any other cold case that is decades old. It's probably been just as long since other infamous cases have gotten new info. I think there are a lot of different discussion points for this case which is why online discussion is still alive 20 years later. I really don't understand someone on a true crime forum saying they don't understand why people would be interested in a cold case....

I actually purposefully look into very old cases because, I may be wrong, but I think that after so long plenty of people will have fascinating theories.

The new cases I'm following, like missing child Noah Chamberlin, have no information really, no news, almost all rumours with no way to verify. This makes it very frustrating, especially considering that he could possibly still be a alive, if he was taken by someone, and I think everyone wants to help but feels completely helpless due to the lack of information.

So these old cases, no lives are on the line. All the information is out with the hope of possible new forensics technology in the future, and there's always a lot of books or at least well thought out theories to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Gosden
Madeleine McCann
Ben Needham
Several mass murder/terrorism cases
Azaria Chamberlain
Watts family murders
Kate Bushell
Ian Stewart/Helen Bailey
Nicola Bulley (Solved but it kickstarted by interest in sleuthing)
William Tyrrell
Canoe Man
A few others that I can't think of off the top of my head

Missy Bevers
Liz Barraza
Idaho 4
Lindsay Buziak
Honey & Barry Sherman

Usually if there's video of a suspect and no clear idea of who did it.

Stevie Branch, Chris Byers, and Michael Moore - the murders in West Memphis
Madeleine McCann
Seth Rich
David Kelly
Vince Foster
Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. I've never believed we got the whole story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back