Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Tammy and Sidney Moorer is in jail for killing Heather I thought they moved to Florida her body is in Florida some where but I know she passed on I just want to find her we can bring closer to the family and solve the case I know Tammy and Sidney Moorer knew they where not going to get away with it they will always be guilty and they know that I glad they are in jail wish her body was found somebody know thing please come forward
Can't they offer one of these two psychos something to get them to tell them where her body is so her poor parents can bury her?

Tammy and Sidney Moorer is in jail for killing Heather I thought they moved to Florida her body is in Florida some where but I know she passed on I just want to find her we can bring closer to the family and solve the case I know Tammy and Sidney Moorer knew they where not going to get away with it they will always be guilty and they know that I glad they are in jail wish her body was found somebody know thing please come forward
Technically, they are in prison for Kidnapping/Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping (Sid also has Obstruction sentence). But I agree, they did kill Heather.

IMO, Tammy's Dad disposed of her body the morning after. Sid wasn't told where, so only two people (maybe Tammy knows) might know the answer and one of them is dead. If Tammy does know, she'll never tell -JMO. It's the ultimate FU to Heather and her family and the queen of bitterness will hold on to that secret forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back