Identified! WI - Madison, WhtMale 18-35, 745UMWI, in chimney, fem clothing, German iron cross medallion, Sep'89 Ronnie Joe Kirk

The Monkees circa 1967-1968. Paisley was everywhere...

36fb61c323f68547105367b46a7896ba.jpg

Pg-44-Davy-Jones-pa.jpg

image01.jpg

06-davy-mike-micky-peter-1.jpg

4kees.jpg

Well, I'm a believer ;)

It does seem the most likely explanation, whilst keeping an open mind. The first picture of the item Davy Jones is wearing in particular.

One thing I had missed is that according to the Doe Network he was found with no underwear, but wore a pair of socks and carried a spare pair. My first thought was the spare pair could have been used as a gag of some sort, but presumably if that were the case they would have been found in a place to suggest that. Carrying a spare pair suggests there were in a pocket of his clothing. As he was also found wearing a shirt and a jumper (sweater) possibly not the warmest weather at the time and the spare socks may have been being used as a substitute for mittens or gloves.

So the lack of underwear or any trousers (pants) of any sort, seems to lend itself towards foul play. Admittedly he could have removed his lower clothing to make it easier to get into the chimney, but if that were the case, why not remove the jumper and the shirt that were found with him? Whilst one has to allow for the breakdown/decomposition of clothing, I'm still inclined to think he didn't choose to go into the chimney, but again I'm keeping an open mind to all possibilities.

Just my thoughts, as always!

Last edited:
Well, I'm a believer ;)

It does seem the most likely explanation, whilst keeping an open mind. The first picture of the item Davy Jones is wearing in particular.

One thing I had missed is that according to the Doe Network he was found with no underwear, but wore a pair of socks and carried a spare pair. My first thought was the spare pair could have been used as a gag of some sort, but presumably if that were the case they would have been found in a place to suggest that. Carrying a spare pair suggests there were in a pocket of his clothing. As he was also found wearing a shirt and a jumper (sweater) possibly not the warmest weather at the time and the spare socks may have been being used as a substitute for mittens or gloves.

So the lack of underwear or any trousers (pants) of any sort, seems to lend itself towards foul play. Admittedly he could have removed his lower clothing to make it easier to get into the chimney, but if that were the case, why not remove the jumper and the shirt that were found with him? Whilst one has to allow for the breakdown/decomposition of clothing, I'm still inclined to think he didn't choose to go into the chimney, but again I'm keeping an open mind to all possibilities.

I also dont believe he went in there commando. However, he was not found for a while. Decomp can affect natural fibers such as cotton and wool to the point of complete decay. Decay is worst in the lower abdominal area and the fluids leak down. His spare pair was not in immediatd contact with his body and therefore not affected. And sweater, shirt and cassock were likely fully synthetic or mixed synthetic and would not break down from decomp.

Well, I'm a believer ;)

Yes, I noticed that pants were not mentioned. Also, there was no mention of a buckle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back