Zahra Baker's skull found

Damn, I did so hope we would find out what that vile creature did to Zahra to kill her. But with no head injury then it was hardly likely to have been an accident, was it.
And then she cut off the poor child's head, if it was found that far away.
****, I feel ill all over again.

I just saw this on 60 Minutes Australia -- it's an in-prison interview with the stepmother who plea-bargained herself out of the DP in NC by admitting that she killed sweet Zahra.

It's nothing really new, but I figured if I hadn't seen it, maybe others of us who fell in love with that wonderful little girl, may not have seen it, either.
It's short and it's as we would expect from that so-and-so who tortured that brave little girl.

I think for those of us that followed this case pretty much know that adam got off scott free :banghead:

SOMEONE got away. I've said it and said it. One of my supporting viewpoints, she took them to the Burns Rd./Dudley Shoals Rd. disposal site, right up to the location of the remains. As far as the location where the skull was found, Winkler Way Rd., the closest place she took the police was Indian Grave Rd., which is roughly eight miles away, traverseing extraordinarily mountainous country. Understanding animal predation, flooding, etc. occurs, I still don't believe it traveled that far. That being said, the deal was made, why would EB NOT disclose the true location, unless she only knew the general area of disposal, not the actual site, because she wasn't personally the one disposing at this site? Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back