China - Baby boy attacked by 10 year old girl

josie1986

Reaction score
i have no words for this

A baby boy was killed after a school girl found him alone in a lift and then allegedly thew him off a balcony.
Yuanyuan, who is thought to be just under two years old, was in a lift with his mother in Chongqing, southwest China.
CCTV footage in the lift shows as his mother was wheeling out his small green bike from the lift the doors abruptly shut.
Seconds before the 10-year-old girl entered the lift and picked up Yuanyuan as the door started to close as his frantic mother sets the bike down.
The grainy black and white footage shows the schoolgirl, who is wearing a backpack, holding the child for a few seconds before slamming him into the ground.
As he struggles to get back up she repeatedly kicks him, hits him and stamps on him.
When the lift doors open on the 25th floor she is seen grabbing Yuanyuan off the metal floor and pushing him out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...boy-elevator-girl-10-throw-death-balcony.html

I saw nothing but shadows, and a large finger which obscured most everything.

If there is a real POINT to this video, someone please post something that makes more sense.

TIA

The Daily Mail only provides the portion of the video which shows the schoolgirl holding the boy. They do not show her actually throwing the child down or kicking him. They opted against the graphic display. They have it all on video. I don't need to see it.

The Daily Mail only provides the portion of the video which shows the schoolgirl holding the boy. They do not show her actually throwing the child down or kicking him. They opted against the graphic display. They have it all on video. I don't need to see it.

Why would she did this to a small child?
disgusted. I hope the 10 year is executed. I have no patience for evil, sick people anymore. Less psychopaths on this planet the better. Imagine her as a teen or an adult?

The minimum age of criminal responsibility in China is 14. This girl is too young to be tried, never mind executed.

She'll most likely be made a ward of court and kept in care until she's 18.

The minimum age of criminal responsibility in China is 14. This girl is too young to be tried, never mind executed.

She'll most likely be made a ward of court and kept in care until she's 18.

Only to be abused and become an even more psychotic adult.
I know no one is going to execute a child nor jail them, but I wouldn't want that kid anywhere near me.
I doubt therapy is going to change her into a good citizen.

You never know - Mary Bell turned out okay, as did one of the Bulger kilers. Even the other one hasn't grown up to kill anyone else.

Dear god, I wonder what made her do this? That's shocking.

You can't go executing kids! But it's scary to think of what will happen with her in the future.

You never know - Mary Bell turned out okay, as did one of the Bulger kilers. Even the other one hasn't grown up to kill anyone else.

That we know of, maybe Mary Bell learned to hide her psychopathic tendencies better?

I would disown a child that killed another child.

Whether she learned to hide her psychopathic tendencies better or whether she was rehabilitated, the end result is the same - she hasn't gone on to live a life of crime as an adult. That's the main thing, surely.

Whether she learned to hide her psychopathic tendencies better or whether she was rehabilitated, the end result is the same - she hasn't gone on to live a life of crime as an adult. That's the main thing, surely.

Mary Bell was being poisoned by her crazy mother and they think that may be why she went nuts and started killing.

I would disown her too. And I love children...but I think evil comes in many shapes and sizes and early in life sometimes too...how heartbreaking for that poor mother. I wonder if the mother and the girl were neighbors and the mother panicked knowing the girl was obviously psychotic.

Mary Bell was being poisoned by her crazy mother and they think that may be why she went nuts and started killing.

There was an awful lot of disturbed things going on in Mary Bell's home, and that's frequently what you find in the home of any child who becomes disturbed enough to kill.

Its probably the case in this girl's home too, before everybody rushes to label her as evil and call for an execution.

FYI the girl had obvious behavior problems, notice she enters the elevator and grabs up the boy BEFORE the doors close and right in FRONT of the mother!

She didn't wait to start after the mother was gone. That is weird and it seems hard to believe she acts normally in other situations.

Hopefully this little guy can recover from this awful attack without any significant long-term injury or brain damage...

Yuanyuan suffered a skull fracture and a pulmonary hemorrhage, but regained consciousness on Tuesday. He is still under observation in the ICU at the Children's Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, where doctors are planning surgery.

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news33862.html

Dear god, I wonder what made her do this? That's shocking.

You can't go executing kids! But it's scary to think of what will happen with her in the future.

I have zero faith or belief that once a child commits such a horrific crime, they can ever be rehabilitated. something is clearly wrong in their head and until someone finds the magic cure to make people's brains 100% normal, humans like this no matter their age are a danger to society.

execute them? hold them in a padded cell until they die? let them free amongst society just hoping for the best? what is best for society?

if an adult did this, everyone would be calling for their head. kids, especially that age know right and wrong. shouldn't the line be drawn with the act, and not the age?

not a popular opinion im sure, but I see little evidence to support a different one.

glad I don't have to make a decision of this nature.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back