GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone stole it (or found it and was savvy about disabling it) then all they have to do is pull the SIM card out to prevent the app from locating it. Not only that, but it would prevent it from pinging entirely. It is also much much easier to remove the SIM card from the phone than it is to remove the battery from an iPhone.
Jmo.

I gave up on finding it. I lost it in October. Santa is brining me a new one I hope. The phone I am using now is so old that people stare at it and look at me funny when I answer it.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20131204-NEWS-131209898

Police Capt. Frank Warchol said investigators are certain the body is not Marriott or Abigail Hernandez, the 15-year-old girl who has not been seen since she left her North Conway school on the afternoon of Oct. 9.

Thank The Lord it's not Abby, but my prayers go out to this lady and her family and friends.

Body has been identified http://t.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20131204/NEWS/131209891&template=tabletart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Thinking of you this morning, Abby.

I'm glad they found this poor lady. At least she can now have a decent burial. I hope they find some relatives of hers next.
Rest In Peace Deborah.

First its all quiet in Conway. Now it seems to be the same here. KInda sad.

If Abby was abducted , could the place where the last ping came from be close to the place God forbid Abby was left ? Just brainstorming maybe simultaneously crashed the phone and hid Abby..so sad to say that....

Are you on your way up to Conway to solve the case mamajojo?

I just heard on local news that Abigail is alive and has been in touch with her Mother. I am surprised and happy. I hope it is true!!

I just heard on local news that Abigail is alive and has been in touch with her Mother. I am surprised and happy. I hope it is true!!

:scared: What!?! Do you mind asking which news channel reported this? I'll be refreshing every 5 seconds...really hoping this is true.

Snipped from the above article:

A New Hampshire teenager who had been missing for more than two months is believed to be alive and has been in contact with her mother, sources told WBZ-TV on Thursday.

Few other details about the situation were immediately available, and officials could not provide any immediate information about what evidence they might have on Hernandez’s condition or her whereabouts. More details were expected to be released at a news conference scheduled for Friday morning.

Crossing my fingers that this is true and Abby is okay!

Thanks for doing the snippets. I'm on my
Phone, and it's a challenge to do more than just link.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...ieved-to-be-alive-in-contact-with-her-mother/
Abigail Hernandez was last seen on Wednesday around 2:30 p.m. in Conway, NH. (Photo from Conway, NH Police)
Filed Under
Local, News, Seen On WBZ-TV, Syndicated Local, Watch + Listen
Related Tags
Abigail Hernandez, CBS Boston, Michael Rosenfield, Missing Girl, North Conway New Hampshire, WBZ
NORTH CONWAY, NH (CBS) – A New Hampshire teenager who had been missing for more than two months is believed to be alive and has been in contact with her mother, sources told WBZ-TV on Thursday.

Fifteen-year-old Abigail Hernandez is still considered to be missing. Few other details about the situation were immediately available, and officials could not provide any immediate information about what evidence they might have on Hernandez’s condition or her whereabouts. More details were expected to be released at a news conference scheduled for Friday morning.

CONWAY, N.H. —A North Conway girl who has been missing since October was in touch with her mother after her disappearance, officials said Thursday.

Law enforcement officials said that Abigail Hernandez, 15, was in touch with her mother after she disappeared Oct. 9, but that contact was not recent. No details of the nature of the contact were released.

The FBI said it developed this information a couple of weeks ago. Law enforcement officials previously said there had been no contact with Abigail since she disappeared.

"We don't know that she is well or safe by any means," said special agent Kieran Ramsey. "In fact, we have grave concerns for her safety."

Officials plan to hold a news conference Friday to release new information.

Abigail was last seen leaving Kennett High School. Police said she walked her normal route toward home and sent several texts that afternoon, but never made it home.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/fb...23341204/-/4ctm66z/-/index.html#ixzz2mdzVr5XR

Sounds like the contact was some time ago, not recently. We'll hear more tomorrow at a news conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts