GUILTY OH - Reann Murphy, 9, raped & murdered, Smithville, 14 Dec 2013

I wonder when the dumpsters are emptied. There are several motivations for dumping a body in the dumpster. All kinds of neighborhood trash which could contaminate evidence, especially if the perp also lives in that neighborhood. If the dumpster is emptied before the body is found, then contamination increases, so does the improbability of the body being found. RIP pretty girl. I hope they find this monster soon.

I wonder if LE has a pretty good idea of who the perp(s) is/are... Since there is no public request for information surrounding Reann's murder?

:waitasec:

I'm thinking it's someone who lives in the same park area. Is the dumpster area accessible by foot or driving only? RIP sweet little girl.

5:30 pm means it is dark out so the perp is likely a person living right there in the community. He saw her and grabbed her, the . JMO

Rest in peace beautiful Reann.

A dumpster? *self edits so I won't get banned*

Does the dumpster have a cover that bangs when it's closed? Someone would have heard something IMO.

Does the dumpster have a cover that bangs when it's closed? Someone would have heard something IMO.

I am not a detective but it seems logical to me that LE would have looked in the dumpster very early on. Could this mean that they took a second look at 1:35 and found her then. Maybe someone did hear something in the area of the dumpster. jmo

Could the perp have been an older child, maybe teenager from the neighborhood?

I normally post up to date missing person's cases, but this case didn't come to my attention until now.

Reann Marie Murphy
24224352_BG1.jpg

-Reann Marie Murphy was last seen on Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. playing in an Akron mobile home park.

-Authorities searched the area and discovered her body in a trash dumpster near her home at 1:35 a.m.

This is obviously being investigated as a homicide.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/24224352/missing-childs-body-found-in-dumpster

This is more about her disappearance..
http://www.akronnewsnow.com/news/local/item/146934-missing-child-alerts-in-stark-wayne-counties

Could that black thing be the dumpster on the edge of the common area?

I'm thinking it's someone who lives in the same park area. Is the dumpster area accessible by foot or driving only? RIP sweet little girl.

I agree! And with it being dark outside, there wouldn't seem to be a lot of people outside at that time...maybe some kids playing with her?

Someone babysitting another kid who may have been playing outside at the time too? Was Reann playing by herself at the time?

Ugh - second one in a week!

There was also the teen in Arizona found (but they hadn't been looking for her - people in the complex throwing trash out found her body and called police). Not sure where the thread went, but it ended up being her mom's ex-boyfriend who had killed her. Presumably angry over the fact that her mom broke up with him b/c the girl had said he had been in appropriate w/ her (or that's the sort of cliff notes version)

This has GOT to stop!

Is there a back road out of the park? I see a dirt road but I can't tell what that is behind the park...a farm? a barn? Looks like there's only one way in and one way out of the park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back