GUILTY Canada - Gavin Adams, 17, St John NB, 14 Dec 2013

homefront

Reaction score
gavin-adams.jpg

The Saint John Police Force is asking for the public's help in locating a missing 17-year-old teenager.

Gavin Adams was last seen on Saturday night. He was reported missing to police at 5:26 p.m. Sunday.

Adams is described as being about 5-feet, 7-inches tall and weighing about 150 pounds. He has a slim build, brown short curly hair and brown eyes.

When last seen, he was wearing a tan jacket, black hoodie, blue jeans and black sneakers.

Adams was last seen in the area of Chesley Drive in the north end of Saint John.

Anyone who has any information on Adams's whereabouts is asked to contact the Saint John Police Force at 648-3333 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)

Information can also be provided anonymously on the N.B. Crime Stoppers website at www.crimenb.ca

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/saint-john-police-seek-missing-teenage-male-1.2465732

There was a substantial winter storm in the area, which is worrisome both for Gavin and for those looking for him.

Well it just so happens, we have a specialized team of WS pros working on Shelby's, Yeonhee's and Genevieve's cases out of Saint John:)
I posted over there in Gen's thread to bring them over here.

Now to read...

Thank you homefront for starting this thread. I'm going to bring fwd the tipline again. Nice to see a link for online submission! I wish more cases had this in their press releases.

Anyone who has any information on Adams's whereabouts is asked to contact the Saint John Police Force at 648-3333 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)

Information can also be provided anonymously on the N.B. Crime Stoppers website at www.crimenb.ca

A post on his gf's fb says that his cell phone was last tracked at chestly (misspelling)
drive by the old bus terminal.

It would be good to know what direction he was headed in.

<anxiously awaiting Truth Prevails' and others' presence here for local input>

Hopefully when I check back here tonight after work, there will be a "FOUND SAFE" next to Gavin's thread title. I can't help but be extra worried considering there is a possible serial killer running around Saint John.

According to Gavin's sister on her Facebook wall, these guys are involved - http://saintjohn.cioc.ca/record/HDC0282

They are asking that volunteers stay out of "the wooded areas".

"Please note: Ground Search & Rescue has been activated and 2 teams are responding. At this time SJPF and GSAR are asking that members of the public refrain from searching on their own. At this time we are not able to use spontaneous volunteers.

We understand the urge to assist however at this time the best way to help is to support the family and keep and eye out for Gavin while traveling through the city or searching your properties and sheds.

Please refrain from entering the wooded areas to search.
Matt Pasqualetto
Search Manager - YSSR & RVGSAR"

A post on his gf's fb says that his cell phone was last tracked at chestly (misspelling)
drive by the old bus terminal.

Dear God not another. The old bus station is in the building marked Remax Professionals on your map. We had a terrific storm yesterday the roads were a nightmare and walking would be worse. Praying they find him. What is going on in this city?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back