SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1eR3PG.AuSt.78.jpeg

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2013/12/23/3921053/search-continues-for-myrtle-beach.html

Does anyone know if the Myrtle Beach State Park area has been searched? What about Duck Pond Rd?

Challenging terrain with all the water...she could be anywhere. :(

I'm sure LE is checking out Brittanee's POI's alibi and residence!! That would be first on their list, in addition to other RSOs. jmo.

Not sure if you are talking about Brittanee or Heather's boyfriend, but just to put this out here for those unfamiliar with Brittanee's disappearance, Brittanee's boyfriend could of no way played involvement in her disappearance. He was back in Rochester, because he had to work, although Brittanee did invite him. Matter of fact, he was the first one to sense something wrong after Brittanee quit texting him back snd then he told Brittanee's mother about where she really last was and that she unexpectedly stopped texting him.

Guess I should clarify. I was referring to women in the local Myrtle Beach area that may have notice their boyfriend/husband having unusual scratches/markings.

Guess I should clarify. I was referring to women in the local Myrtle Beach area that may have notice their boyfriend/husband having unusual scratches/markings.

Other things to look out for, as I've seen in other cases (and in the words of LE during :heartbeat: Jessica Ridgeway's :heartbeat: case):

In addition to defensive wounds:
-may have missed work recently (esp the day after her disappearance)
-may have recently changed his appearance (hair, beard, etc.)
-may have recently deep cleaned, sold, gifted, or traded in his vehicle.
-change in behavior--increased use of alcohol and/or drugs, mood, demeanor, etc.

I've seen many cases where the car is dumped in a opposite direction, at an equal distance...(this is all jmo, based on some cases I've studied)... If I were to explore this theory further, that would put us 10 miles north, 20 miles east or 10 miles south approx (ugh, pure speculation and brainstorming).

I do not see any striking similarities with Brittany's case, but I do not have a good feeling about this one, either.

So, whoever dumped her car there knew LE would be searching that area of the waterway, etc....

<thinking out loud>

This case just seems like there's nothing to really go off.. Hope she is found alive soon!

This case just seems like there's nothing to really go off.. Hope she is found alive soon!

The fact that her car has been found is more than we get in other cases, for example, Toni Lee Sharpless.

I'm optimistic that there are some clues here.

This sounds like a classic abduction to me. It might be worth trying to plug in some "awareness space" formulas and variables.

Welcome Guests! If you are local to the area, pls join us and help us find Heather!! Local input can be very helpful!

Hoping Heather comes home for Christmas!!!!

I know it sounds like I'm shooting out random map points, which I sort of am lol, but at this point I think anything is worth a shot.

FWIW, it appears there's an area south called Dogwood Lake & Ocean Lakes Family Campground. I would take a look there in case, jmo; this is based strictly on nothing but pure speculation and countless hours staring at maps in cases like these...like I said, she could be anywhere!!

How awful for her family. I wish I could help in the search.

Please forgive me if I am asking questions that may have already been answered...

But...

originally in MSM Heather was reported to have been seen last at her parents' home picking up mail...

Then it was later reported she was last seen at 2:00 a.m at 541 Whitewater Drive, River Oaks Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC (per poster)...

Is the Whitewater Drive location her parents' address... Or is it another location?

What was she doing at the Whitewater Drive location... If not her parents' house?

TIA...:seeya:

Using Free White Pages... Heather's parents' address is not on White River Drive...

sooooo..I still wonder the who, what, and why she was at the White River location at 2:00 a.m. when she was last seen...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member