Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a thought that we look at neg A blood type. Carbuff is right, it would be a needle in a haystack. Would someone who uses ancestry.com be able to put up something about her with as many possible pictures?

After chewing on the latest posts, I'm agreeing that she was over HS age, probably not by much. Maybe 18-20-ish.

I'm working on my draft to law enforcement.

Also, question about Namus- when someone's DNA is entered into the system, does it automatically compare to the Does' DNA in the system? So, for ex., when Simone Ridinger's DNA was entered, it automatically compared to Cali?

Also, question about Namus- when someone's DNA is entered into the system, does it automatically compare to the Does' DNA in the system? So, for ex., when Simone Ridinger's DNA was entered, it automatically compared to Cali?

Yes, with a couple of exceptions:

(1) If there is only Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) on the UID , and the MP's Family Reference Samples (FRS) come from relatives who are not from the maternal ancestral line (See below).

(2) If there is only Nuclear DNA (nucDNA) on the UID, and there is only a single FRS provided by only one of the MP's relatives.

(3) If there is both nucDNA and mtDNA on the UID, and there is a single FRS from a relative who is not in the maternal ancestral line.

Persons in the "maternal ancestral line" would include the MP's:
  • Son or Daughter (if the MP is female)
  • Grandson or Granddaughter by way of MP's Daughter (If the MP is female)
  • Mother
  • Brother or Sister (assuming a common mother)
  • Niece or Nephew (whose mother is the MP's sister)
  • Maternal Grandmother
  • Maternal Aunt or Uncle (whose mother is the MP's maternal grandmother)
  • Cousin (whose mother is the MP's mother's sister) - (and assuming a common grandmother)

Thank you!!!!

I have some ideas looking at WS's Missing Children thread. They are listed w/ from where they were last seen and the year:

Sherry Elizabeth Roach
San Mateo, CA

Judy Lynn Davis
Jacksonville, FL

Janet Ann Kramer
Wilmar MN

Kathleen Edna Rodgers
Oroville CA

Diane Sue Gilchrist
Vancouver WA

Marylou Bostwick
Waverly NY

PS- I am new to this, so please go light on me if I've picked someone way out in left field!!!!

Thank you!!!!

I have some ideas looking at WS's Missing Children thread. They are listed w/ from where they were last seen and the year:

Sherry Elizabeth Roach
San Mateo, CA

Judy Lynn Davis
Jacksonville, FL

Janet Ann Kramer
Wilmar MN

Kathleen Edna Rodgers
Oroville CA

Diane Sue Gilchrist
Vancouver WA

Marylou Bostwick
Waverly NY

PS- I am new to this, so please go light on me if I've picked someone way out in left field!!!!

I know they are waiting on DNA tests to be completed on Kramer. I think the nose is to far off on all of them. CAli has that little upturn to her nose.

I am not sure if her eating corn based foods is due to having a possible intolerance to lactose or being commonly aten in her heritage is why Cali's last meal was of beans, corn, and potatoes as suggested a few pages back. JMO, I think she probably happend to of just picked those foods to eat, because they were soft enough to eat with bad tooth decay and such. That kind of makes me think she was an adult, teenager whom lived as an adult, or runaway whom was never reported.

Merry,
I never thought about Cali picking her last meal b/c they would be easy on her decaying teeth. Thanks for pointing it out!

Still Seek Answers, you're right, Cali's nose is a little upturn.

Next question, do I submit these names to NAMUS or to Livingston Co Sheriff's Office?

Merry,
I never thought about Cali picking her last meal b/c they would be easy on her decaying teeth. Thanks for pointing it out!

Still Seek Answers, you're right, Cali's nose is a little upturn.

Next question, do I submit these names to NAMUS or to Livingston Co Sheriff's Office?
I do not think Cali picked her last meal based on anything, other than the fact that it was the special of the day at the diner in Lima. Before I submitted any of the names I would do 2 things. The first one is to naturally check them against her NAMUS profile and make certain they are not on the list of rule outs. The second would be to go back through them and remove any who does not have a turned up nose. JMO A persons nose does not change, so if they had that feature it will show up clearly in any of their pics. Good luck!!

Thank you!!!!

Sherry Elizabeth Roach
San Mateo, CA

Judy Lynn Davis
Jacksonville, FL

Janet Ann Kramer
Wilmar MN

Kathleen Edna Rodgers
Oroville CA

Diane Sue Gilchrist
Vancouver WA

Marylou Bostwick
Waverly NY

Sherry Elizabeth Roach NamUs DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete

Judy Lynn Davis Not in NamUs. Doubt she is Cali; she has a thick nose. She would be the only one I'd consider submitting.
Charley project link

Janet Ann Kramer NamUs DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests not complete

Kathleen Edna Rodgers not in NamUs. IMO not Cali
Charley Project link

Diane Sue Gilchrist NamUs DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete

Marylou Bostwick NamUs DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete

I do not think Cali picked her last meal based on anything, other than the fact that it was the special of the day at the diner in Lima.

Could they have been someone else's side dishes maybe? She's at the diner, sees that a man who ordered a full meal has eaten the meat and left most or all of the vegetable matter on his plate, so she asks if she can finish it?

Could they have been someone else's side dishes maybe? She's at the diner, sees that a man who ordered a full meal has eaten the meat and left most or all of the vegetable matter on his plate, so she asks if she can finish it?

That could be possible also. I just know the diner they were believed to be seen at had Ham, Corn and Potatoes as one of their specials that night. So IMO that is most likely why she ordered those.

I do not think Cali picked her last meal based on anything, other than the fact that it was the special of the day at the diner in Lima.

I don't know. That's interesting to me just because I have terrible teeth and this is something I think about everyday. I would guess that may have everything to do with what she ordered that night. That's just my experience with hating the dentist.

I also agree on Judy Lynn Davis, she is not Cali, I think her nose is too thick and she has the wrong face shape.

God do I wish this case will be solved, she deserves to go home.

Ok. This is way out there. Yes, I love buzzfeed, LOL. As I was scrolling the below article, Jason James Richter stood out. Phenotypically I see similarities. Obviously, Cali is NOT the actor, but it would be interesting to see what his heritage is as people do have certain "looks" based on ancestry. Maybe they did a ancestry DNA on Cali, if so…sorry for the post.

View attachment 39518

View attachment 39519

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/100-forgotten-heartthrobs-of-the-80s-and-90s

Richter is a German name. Although I have seen the nose mostly on French people (I have a similar nose myself) Germans are known to have it. Her blue eyes would indicate Germanic (Germans, Dutch, English, Scandinavian, a slight portion of the French population) or Slavic (Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Estonia) ancestry. It is very possible that she was German, if not a German national then maybe she is of German descent.

I know this is on the post already but it was a while ago:
Sorry to change the flow here but I Just found an interesting user on YouTube that puts up well done videos of identified cases. Here is the link for Cali's.

*Warning Graphic Photos, Video at link*
1979 New York - Unidentified White Female ** photos of deceased ** - YouTube

What interested me is she has a side post photo I have never seen, along with detailed clothing photos I also had never seen so close.

Well done, I think and worth watching.

I am not sure if her eating corn based foods is due to having a possible intolerance to lactose or being commonly aten in her heritage is why Cali's last meal was of beans, corn, and potatoes as suggested a few pages back. JMO, I think she probably happend to of just picked those foods to eat, because they were soft enough to eat with bad tooth decay and such. That kind of makes me think she was an adult, teenager whom lived as an adult, or runaway whom was never reported.

Ham isn't easy on teeth. It easily gets stuck

Sorry to change the flow here but I Just found an interesting user on YouTube that puts up well done videos of identified cases. Here is the link for Cali's.

What interested me is she has a side post photo I have never seen, along with detailed clothing photos I also had never seen so close.

The photos are on the FB page

*Warning Graphic Photos, Video at link*
1979 New York - Unidentified White Female ** photos of deceased ** - YouTube

Parts of the video are worth watching, but sadly it includes information we know to be false. There were no truckers that reported seeing her, or talking to her. Also the order of the shots are inaccurate. The detective has already confirmed that she was shot in the head and killed, along side the road. Then she was drug into the cornfield and shot in the back.

Richter is a German name. Although I have seen the nose mostly on French people (I have a similar nose myself) Germans are known to have it. Her blue eyes would indicate Germanic (Germans, Dutch, English, Scandinavian, a slight portion of the French population) or Slavic (Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Estonia) ancestry. It is very possible that she was German, if not a German national then maybe she is of German descent.

CAli's eye color is listed as brown. I am not sure who did the photo of her with the blue eyes. We were told not to rule anybody out based only on eye color......I am only mentioning this so people do not limit the search to blue eyed people.

She actually reminds me of Amanda Bearse from Married with Children. She played Marcy.
bmarcy.jpg

CAli's eye color is listed as brown. I am not sure who did the photo of her with the blue eyes. We were told not to rule anybody out based only on eye color......I am only mentioning this so people do not limit the search to blue eyed people.

Brown eyes with a nose like that? Ok, maybe French, then.

The Tiger Beat photo of James Jason Richter strongly resembles Cali. To me, it's eerie.

I got a young Chloe Sevingy vibe from Cali. Not in all pics, but in some of them, I see Cali. Have a look:

1. http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/241631/chloe-sevigny-interview-magazine01/fullsize/

2. http://principessavenice.com/blog/chloe-sevigny-just-because-we-love-her/936full-chloe-sevigny/

3. https://www.google.com/search?q=chl...ashion-biographies%2Fchloe-sevigny%2F;595;700

4. http://www.candysite.info/chloe-sevigny/chloe_sevigny_1_1280/

Wikipedia lists Chloe's ethnicity as Polish and French Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member