GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

To Sunrisenow

You are exactly right.

So now you have to tell - how did you do it?

To Sunrisenow

You are exactly right.

So now you have to tell - how did you do it?
I posted it from a Google search, apparently "www" after the http:// doesn't work, but "m" does :)

I'm very worried for Ashley.

Ashley's last phone ping is in the opposite direction of where the search is taking place. This is really not good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 42
Lead poisoning? Terrible thing. I was shocked about that because I thought everyone knew about the hazards a very long time before this beautiful young woman was born. I so hope she is safe.

Old home with old pipes? Or maybe some kind of exposure through a family business? terrible anyhow, and lucky they managed to track the problem down, given that it's so rare in the Western world now.

BBM

I had suggested that they contact Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue as it is the largest fully trained team with deep resources near the area. An associate of the family (I think) had contacted me on FB. I still think GPSR would be the best. West Jersey K9 second. I had offered to train a volunteer search team if LE would not call out GPSR. Have not heard anything back.

This. I didn't notice your post back there.

So much time has been lost here.....:(

most pediatricians don't routinely test for it. that is a shame! (my first was, and it was high... come to figure out it was from playing with granddads old weight set!) I had to request it for my other kids, as we had a new pediatrician.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I urged family to tell police lead poisoning issue because they said it wasn't told to le...thankfully they decided to tell them..which is what i think led to media the next day.

I haven't caught up totally yet...headache, kids..but this is going worse than i assumed originally. Info i got threw my opinion and now psp have the case so must be worse than originally thought.

When I see her picture, no matter how stupid this may sound, I think internet meeting.

Two cases near each other in PA. Quite an age difference between the two. If we get a third case (God forbid), I'm going to get real concerned real fast.

There are three women missing in a relatively small area now, and someone running around abducting young girls about an hour and half away. It is very, very worrying.

Wasnt the young girl abduct the father...?

Reading state police spokesman Trooper David C. Beohm would not confirm the search of the site in Adamstown, but said that investigators were out in force doing interviews and checking cellphone records in an effort to locate Kline.

Beohm said that state police took over the investigation Wednesday morning at the request of Berks County District Attorney John T. Adams.

http://readingeagle.com/article/20140108/NEWS/301089833

BBM

This. I didn't notice your post back there.

So much time has been lost here.....:(

I know ^^^ why i was in such a hurry to verify and ask family abour sar...hate it took this long for all this to come out.

How many miles away was the search site zwie? Walking that far in pajamas with the weather that night hmmm...i dont believe it. Wonder which way friends house was? I need to check maps tomm. for surrounding area because its only a half hour drive away so im familiar too. If we're dredging places it must be good evidence right? Why dredge for anything less than a phone...shoes...clothes??? Im not sure...

EYPXtML.jpg

Sorry it's kind of sloppy. I also have a different version with the photos on top above the missing text. I can include the full body shot but it would be hard to see meaningful detail from it, IMO. The QR code is linked to the Facebook page. I generated it from here http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ and here's another version of it

Is her name misspelled in the title of this thread or is the Facebook page a typo? Before I upload the printing sized version I'll correct it to whichever it is. Or add anything else anyone suggests.

Rooting for you Ashley!

Her name is spelled like it is in title of this thread Ashley Kline, yes, facebook page has a typo. Hope that helps.

:fence:
I urged family to tell police lead poisoning issue because they said it wasn't told to le...thankfully they decided to tell them..which is what i think led to media the next day.

I haven't caught up totally yet...headache, kids..but this is going worse than i assumed originally. Info i got threw my opinion and now psp have the case so must be worse than originally thought.

I'm so glad you did that. I think you have done so much to help get Ashley's name out there. Big thanks!

The search site where the ponds were drained is over 14 miles from Ashley's home, and even further from her last phone ping. I am hoping her phone just ran out of charge and wasn't turned off, because I'm not certain Ashley would have even thought about being traced through her phone. And there are not many good reasons someone else would turn it off for her.

I don't think the child abduction I'm talking about was a parent - I thought it was a stranger who fortunately released the child. I'll find the link.

I see Kourtne is 22, almost the same age as Ashley. But Ashley is small and I think she looks very young in her photos, maybe 15 or even younger? A predator looking at her online profile or even in person might think she was a child. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back