OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what to think after hearing that recording.

OMG! Not sure I should touch this one, lol. Someone needs to forward it to the OHP ASAP.

So Sabrina's ex-husband is the one who offered $10,000 toward Molly's reward fund? That's... just... wow.

anyone have a link to this?

Jenna

From the Oklahoma Statutes:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=70029

Any person who presents or causes to be presented any false or fraudulent claim, or any proof in support of any such claim, upon any contract of insurance, for the payment of any loss, or who prepares, makes or subscribes any account, certificate, survey affidavit, proof of loss, or other book, paper or writing, with intent to present or use the same, or to allow it to be presented or used in support of any such claim, shall be guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the State Penitentiary not exceeding three (3) years, or by a fine not exceeding twice the amount of the aggregated loss sum, or both.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69908

Blackmail is verbally or by written or printed communication and with intent to extort or gain any thing of value from another or to compel another to do an act against his or her will:

1. Accusing or threatening to accuse any person of a crime or conduct which would tend to degrade and disgrace the person accused...

Blackmail is a felony punishable by imprisonment in the State Penitentiary for not to exceed five (5) years or fine not to exceed Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or by both such imprisonment and fine.

When felonies are committed and reported doesn't the State file charges regardless of the victim's wishes?

Is it true that Molly and Con used to date? That's what someone posted on the OFMM fb page.

I've never heard that. Do you have a link to that particular post? Because it's hard as heck to find anything on that page without one.

It is really difficult to hear what Sabrina is saying at times, but I did my best to transcribe for you guys. The ellipses indicate that something non-essential was taken out (usually JG repeating himself over whatever loud noise is occurring on Sabrina's end). Please feel free to correct me and/or fill in the brackets where I couldn't hear what Sabrina was saying!

J: All right, so if I bring you money... you will... stop [indistinct] about me on CopBlock, and then about the, uh, the inappropriate behavior and all that stuff, you promise?

S: I swear [indistinct]

J: So, you're robbing me, basically?

S: Yeah! Just like you're robbing me! *advertiser censored** yeah!

J: Sabrina, why would you do it?

S: Why would you do this stuff to me, [JG]?

J: So, I never should have never been involved in the Molly stuff, you're saying?

S: That's right [indistinct] You have money. I don't. Obviously. I need money.

J: My gosh, man. So how money's it cost to get, uh, lies about me taken off CopBlock? How much does it cost? What's that cost these days?

S: Whatever you wanna pay. You make me an offer.

J: I'm supposed to make you an offer?

S: You make ME an offer.

J: Oh my gosh. Well, hold on. Before I pay you all this big money, what are you gonna tell him? Because this guy just don't -- he just don't go... "nevermind" [and] just drop all those lies. That just don't work, by the way.

S: I'll take care of it somehow.

J: So--

S: I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT [indistinct]

J: Give you my money and just hope you will take care of it? That is the stupidest-- you really think --

S: I'll take care of it. You take my word for it or not.

I've never heard that. Do you have a link to that particular post? Because it's hard as heck to find anything on that page without one.

I don't know how to link to a specific post, but it's a comment under the most recent post ("who was the judge who let him bond?"). It's toward the end-- the comment directly below my comment. My alias is "Jane Daughtry" (evolved from Jane Doe, lol).

I don't know how to link to a specific post, but it's a comment under the most recent post ("who was the judge who let him bond?"). It's toward the end-- the comment directly below my comment. My alias is "Jane Daughtry" (evolved from Jane Doe, lol).

You just click on the date/time stamp at the bottom of a post or comment, and that's how to get a permalink.

This one, geez, I don't know. No one in the family has responded yet, so I guess we'll have to wait and see about the relationship. But this guy certainly seems to know more than we do about what happened that night.

This info has already been referenced here and on fb, but it's interesting to read Sabrina's full warrant affidavit. Here is the relevant portion:

Sabrina Graham stated to your affiant and representatives of State Farm Insurance that she loaned the 2012 Honda Accord to James Conn Nipp, and he had lawful possession of the vehicle on Sunday, July 7, 2013. She further advised that Nipp returned the vehicle to her residence located at [Sabrina's address] in Lone Grove approximately 15-30 minutes prior to the car chase. Your affiant interviewed neighbors of Sabrina Graham who were awake and outside, and they stated the Honda Accord did not arrive back at [Sabrina's address] at the time in question.

Graham maintains that she went to sleep shortly after the car arrived and awoke the next morning at 6:00 am finding her car was stolen. However, her cellular records show that she had considerable phone and text message communications with [MG], the mother of James Conn Nipp, and [JN], the aunt to James Conn Nipp. This cellular activity began within minutes of the chase ending it continued throughout the evening of Sunday, July 7, 2013 and into the early morning hours of Monday, July 8, 2013 leading up to her phone call to Lone Grove Police to report the 2012 Honda Accord stolen.

Your affiant interviewed [JD] who stated shortly before 9:00pm on Sunday, July 7, 2013, the 2012 Honda Accord arrived at his residence in Ardmore, and the driver was a white male, approximately 6' tall and weighing approximately 200 pounds with light hair. This description matches James Conn Nipp. [JD] further stated that when the Honda left his residence Colt [Haynes] was the front seat passenger, and Molly Miller was the rear seat passenger.

Your affiant has obtained cellular records for James Conn Nipp, Colt [Haynes] and Molly Miller and analyzed the locations that all three cellular devices possessed by the three subjects struck cellular towers with their wireless signal. The mapping of this information shows the devices were traveling together at all times before the police chase and moments before it started in the town of Wilson. The mapping of this information shows that all three subjects had traveled from the city of Ardmore and were near Wilson at the time the pursuit started.

Sabrina Graham stated to State Farm that once she discovered her car stolen she went across the street and asked a neighbor if they saw or heard anything. Your affiant during a neighborhood canvass spoke to every resident that resided on [Sabrina's street] during this time and none had contact with Sabrina Graham prior to her reporting her car stolen to the Lone Grove Police Department. Your affiant has confirmed thru State Farm Insurance that a valid contract for insurance coverage existed for the 2012 Honda Accord owned by Sabrina Graham and that State Farm did rely upon the Affidavit of Vehicle Theft and two recorded statements of Sabrina Graham to process the claim, that State Farm did provide payment in excess of $ 18,000.00 as a result of the information provided by Sabrina Graham. Based on this information your affiant states that in July of 2013 in Carter County Oklahoma, Sabrina Graham did (1) present, (2) proof in support of a false/fraudulent claim, (3) for payment of a loss, (4) upon a contract for insurance.

The following information provides probable cause for the crime of false reporting a crime:

Your affiant states that on July 8, 2013 in Carter County, Oklahoma Sabrina Graham did call the Lone Grove Police Department and report to the police dispatcher that her car was stolen from [Sabrina's address] in Lone Grove, Carter County, Oklahoma. Police Officer Brian Stuckey did arrive within a few minutes of the report. [Officer] Stuckey did take down Sabrina's information and file a police report. Further Sabrina provided a handwritten statement that was false. This caused the Lone Grove Police Department to enter the reported 2012 Honda Accord into the National Crime information Center (NCIC) and caused police officers to begin investigating this crime. The investigation conducted determined that Sabrina Graham knew this report to be false when she made the call to Lone Grove Police and when she provided facts in support of the police report. This in violation of Oklahoma Statute 21 § 589.

This info has already been referenced here and on fb, but it's interesting to read Sabrina's full warrant affidavit. Here is the relevant portion:

Sabrina Graham stated to your affiant and representatives of State Farm Insurance that she loaned the 2012 Honda Accord to James Conn Nipp, and he had lawful possession of the vehicle on Sunday, July 7, 2013. She further advised that Nipp returned the vehicle to her residence located at [Sabrina's address] in Lone Grove approximately 15-30 minutes prior to the car chase. Your affiant interviewed neighbors of Sabrina Graham who were awake and outside, and they stated the Honda Accord did not arrive back at [Sabrina's address] at the time in question.

Graham maintains that she went to sleep shortly after the car arrived and awoke the next morning at 6:00 am finding her car was stolen. However, her cellular records show that she had considerable phone and text message communications with [MG], the mother of James Conn Nipp, and [JN], the aunt to James Conn Nipp. This cellular activity began within minutes of the chase ending it continued throughout the evening of Sunday, July 7, 2013 and into the early morning hours of Monday, July 8, 2013 leading up to her phone call to Lone Grove Police to report the 2012 Honda Accord stolen.

Your affiant interviewed [JD] who stated shortly before 9:00pm on Sunday, July 7, 2013, the 2012 Honda Accord arrived at his residence in Ardmore, and the driver was a white male, approximately 6' tall and weighing approximately 200 pounds with light hair. This description matches James Conn Nipp. [JD] further stated that when the Honda left his residence Colt [Haynes] was the front seat passenger, and Molly Miller was the rear seat passenger.

Your affiant has obtained cellular records for James Conn Nipp, Colt [Haynes] and Molly Miller and analyzed the locations that all three cellular devices possessed by the three subjects struck cellular towers with their wireless signal. The mapping of this information shows the devices were traveling together at all times before the police chase and moments before it started in the town of Wilson. The mapping of this information shows that all three subjects had traveled from the city of Ardmore and were near Wilson at the time the pursuit started.

Sabrina Graham stated to State Farm that once she discovered her car stolen she went across the street and asked a neighbor if they saw or heard anything. Your affiant during a neighborhood canvass spoke to every resident that resided on [Sabrina's street] during this time and none had contact with Sabrina Graham prior to her reporting her car stolen to the Lone Grove Police Department. Your affiant has confirmed thru State Farm Insurance that a valid contract for insurance coverage existed for the 2012 Honda Accord owned by Sabrina Graham and that State Farm did rely upon the Affidavit of Vehicle Theft and two recorded statements of Sabrina Graham to process the claim, that State Farm did provide payment in excess of $ 18,000.00 as a result of the information provided by Sabrina Graham. Based on this information your affiant states that in July of 2013 in Carter County Oklahoma, Sabrina Graham did (1) present, (2) proof in support of a false/fraudulent claim, (3) for payment of a loss, (4) upon a contract for insurance.

The following information provides probable cause for the crime of false reporting a crime:

Your affiant states that on July 8, 2013 in Carter County, Oklahoma Sabrina Graham did call the Lone Grove Police Department and report to the police dispatcher that her car was stolen from [Sabrina's address] in Lone Grove, Carter County, Oklahoma. Police Officer Brian Stuckey did arrive within a few minutes of the report. [Officer] Stuckey did take down Sabrina's information and file a police report. Further Sabrina provided a handwritten statement that was false. This caused the Lone Grove Police Department to enter the reported 2012 Honda Accord into the National Crime information Center (NCIC) and caused police officers to begin investigating this crime. The investigation conducted determined that Sabrina Graham knew this report to be false when she made the call to Lone Grove Police and when she provided facts in support of the police report. This in violation of Oklahoma Statute 21 § 589.

Very interesting indeed! Thank you for providing that!

Is JD Sabrina's ex husband or another player? I though Sabrina's ex husband was JG. JG's middle initial isn't D, I don't believe. Thanks for the clarification!

Ist it possible they all took off after the crash….I don't. Its local territory for him & he knows he won't get busted. That view also works against why he would do something to harm them in fear of getting busted.

Could have been more of a thrill/power trip for the lad? Or knowing that money is to be made from the claim to take out the others?

Pity there is not at least a charge for being an accessory for their disappearance. HE was the last to see them & was lawyered up……WTF….by the time he was being looked at...

Very interesting indeed! Thank you for providing that!

Is JD Sabrina's ex husband or another player? I though Sabrina's ex husband was JG. JG's middle initial isn't D, I don't believe. Thanks for the clarification!

No, JD is not Sabrina's ex-husband.

Interesting comments on a post on the OFMM page, talking about the wreck and blood and holes being dug by the Red River and Nipp being run off by landowners down there. Whether or not the info is credible, I don't know. Not written by a family member, but posted 15 hours ago and the family has so far allowed the comments to stand. In fact, two of Molly's cousins commented on the same post afterward, one of them asking if he had given this info to the OHP investigator:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438...id=496224050495704&offset=0&total_comments=86

Wilson PD was searching on the Red River back in November:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9958207&postcount=571

Interesting comments on a post on the OFMM page, talking about the wreck and blood and holes being dug by the Red River and Nipp being run off by landowners down there. Whether or not the info is credible, I don't know. Not written by a family member, but posted 15 hours ago and the family has so far allowed the comments to stand. In fact, two of Molly's cousins commented on the same post afterward, one of them asking if he had given this info to the OHP investigator:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/permalink/495753300542779/?comment_id=496224050495704&offset=0&total_comments=86

Wilson PD was searching on the Red River back in November:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9958207&postcount=571

Whoa....First I heard of "blood". If this can be corroborated by a witness that saw blood, it seems this may be something very important to pursue.

Sure hope the person is willing to cooperate with investigators and share all they know.

Wait a second....Red river is down near the Texas border. Wouldn't that be quite a ways from where the wreck happened OR is that close to the property?

Maybe he went on the Texas side and that could be why the only witnesses may be Texas landowners chasing him off and not knowing about the OK case? We need him to share what he knows with OHP.

I believe the Red River borders OK + Texas.

Below is an updated version of the transcript. Special thanks to person who helped me fill the blanks!

---

S: You can bring me the money at Red Lobster.

J: All right, so if I bring you money... you will get the lies to stop about me on CopBlock and then about the, uh, the inappropriate behavior and all that stuff, you promise?

S: I swear... personally so

J: So, you're robbing me, basically?

S: Yeah! Just like you're robbing me! *advertiser censored** yeah!

J: Sabrina, why would you do it, do this?

S: Why would you do this stuff to me, [JG]? You shouldn't have did any of it.

J: So, I never should have never been involved with the Molly stuff, you're saying?

S: That's right. Okay, so we should strike a deal. You have money. I don't, obviously. I need money.

J: My gosh, man. So how money's it cost to get, uh, lies about me taken off CopBlock? How much does it cost? What's that cost these days?

S: Whatever you wanna pay. You make me an offer.

J: I'm supposed to make you an offer?

S: You make me an offer.

J: Oh my gosh. Well, hold on. Before I pay you all this big money, what are you gonna tell him? Because this guy just don't -- he just don't go... " oh yeah, nevermind" [and] just drop all those lies. That just don't work, by the way.

S: I'll take care of it somehow.

J: So--

S: I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT [indistinct]

J: Give you my money and just hope you will take care of it? That is the stupidest-- you really think --

S: I'll take care of it. You take my word for it or not.

---

Question for the legal gurus among us: Does this recording actually help build a case against Sabrina? People are saying that the OHP needs to know about it. First of all, don't you guys think they have heard it? Second, I thought it was illegal to record phone calls -- which, if true, would render this recording useless as evidence, right? PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.

Okay, well, here goes. This is a very rough draft of the timeline; still needs lots of work. Feel free to suggest any additions, corrections, and/or deletions. Just keep in mind that we need credible sources for everything. Some details are missing, because of conflicting info or because I haven't found solid sources for them yet. Still looking…

There's a few things here that may or may not be related to this case. Basically I threw in everything but the kitchen sink, trying to develop the fullest possible picture of what-all was going on in the area at the time, and with the people involved. There's been a lot of arson fires in Love County over the past few years; 60 to 70 along Oswalt Road over three years, according to this article. Who's the firebug? I don't know. But I thought it might be interesting to include these fires in the timeline because of the fire involved in this case, to see if any kind of pattern emerges. There's also the unsolved Buckaloo murder, included here because of overlapping social circles with some of the parties involved in this case.

The underlined words and phrases are links to sources.

2/26/09 Major grass fire off Oswalt Road

3/6/09 A suspected arson fire burned 1,400 acres off Oswalt Road and Long Hollow Road

4/10/09 Massive grass fire off Oswalt and Pike Road

4/30/09 Residents were evacuated from homes off Oswalt and Pike Road due to grass fires

6/09 Nipp turned 18

1/25/10 Nipp was arrested in Carter County for Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance, Possession of Firearms After Prior Conviction or During Probation, and Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

2/9/10: Nipp's charge of Possession of Firearms After Prior Conviction or During Probation was dismissed

3/4/10 Nipp pled guilty/NOLO to Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance and Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

4/10 Colt turned 18

8/5/10 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine

8/12/10 A mobile home was destroyed by fire on Long Hollow Road

8/25/10 A bench warrant was issued in Carter County against Colt for Failure to Appear

12/13/10 Colt was arrested on a bench warrant for Failure to Appear

1/26/11 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Malicious Injury to Property-Under $1,000

2/7/11 Colt pled guilty/NOLO in Carter County to Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine and Malicious Injury to Property

5/19/11 Colt's father passed away

6/7/11 Nipp was arrested in Carter County for Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance

6/19/11 Jordan Buckaloo went missing after a party on a ranch in Love County

6/21/11 Jordan Buckaloo's car and belongings were found at the Hickory Creek Wildlife Area near Lake Murray

7/18/11 Colt was sentenced in Carter County to the Delayed Sentencing/RID Program for Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine

8/21/11 Nipp was out of rehab and had a job

9/8/11 Nipp pled guilty to Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance and was sentenced to the Delayed Sentencing/RID Program

10/7/11 Nipp was arrested in Carter County for Unlawful Possession of CDS-Marijuana and DUI-Drugs

11/16/11 Colt's sentence for Malicious Injury to Property was deferred

12/12/11 Colt's sentence for Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine was deferred

12/13/11 Nipp's charge of Unlawful Possession of CDS-Marijuana in Carter County was dismissed

1/12 Colt started working as a cook at a drive-in hamburger restaurant

1/31/12 Skeletal remains were discovered by surveyors at the Hickory Creek Wildlife Area near Lake Murray

2/8/12 Skeletal remains found near Lake Murray were positively identified as belonging to Jordan Buckaloo, a missing person from Love County

2/24/12 Nipp pled guilty/NOLO in Carter County to DUI-Drugs, sentence unknown

4/2/12 Sentencing on Nipp's charge of Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance was deferred

4/9/12 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Assault & Battery, Motion to Accelerate filed on Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine and Malicious Injury to Property charges

4/18/12 Colt pled guilty/NOLO to Assault & Battery and was sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating probation on his Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine charge

6/2012 Colt was no longer working as a cook at drive-in hamburger restaurant

7/2/12 Colt was out of jail following his 90-day sentence

7/12 Colt began working as a shop hand at a tire store

10/9/2012 Colt became a father

10/12/12 A Motion to Accelerate was filed in Carter County on Nipp's deferred sentence for Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance, bench warrant issued

10/22/12 Nipp was arrested on the Motion to Accelerate bench warrant

10/22/12 Another bench warrant was issued against Nipp for Failure to Appear

10/23/12 Nipp was a passenger in a vehicle involved in a high-speed chase with Wilson PD

11/12 Colt began working as a laborer for a stone masonry company

11/6/12 Joe Russell was re-elected sheriff of Love County with 54.6% of the vote

12/12 Colt was no longer working as a laborer for a stone masonry company

1/3/13 Colt was arrested in Johnston County for Public Intoxication-Drugs, pled no contest, paid a fine and court costs

1/11/13 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Possession of CDS Within 1,000 Feet of School or Park, Motion to Accelerate filed on Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine and Assault & Battery charges

2/17/13 A suspected arson fire burned 150 acres off Oswalt and Pike Road

2/19/13 The Love County undersheriff resigned his position due to an ongoing embezzlement probe by the OSBI

3/14/13 Nipp's maternal grandfather passed away

4/12/13 Colt's charge of Possession of CDS Within 1,000 Feet of School or Park was dismissed

4/12/13 The former Love County undersheriff was arrested on four counts of embezzling drug trafficking money seized by the LCSO in 2012

4/24/13 Nipp was arrested on a bench warrant for Failure to Appear

5/2/13 Nipp was sentenced in Carter County to 20 days in jail for Failure to Appear

6/6/13 A bench warrant was issued in Carter County against Colt for Failure to Pay fines and court costs

6/21/13 Colt was arrested on a bench warrant for Failure to Pay

7/6/13 Colt and Molly spent the night at a house in Ardmore

7/7/13

• Sabrina's car was seen at a residence in Ardmore at 9:00 pm, Colt and Molly were identified as passengers in the car when it left the house

• Nipp did a donut in Sabrina's car in front of Wilson PD officers at 10:46 pm, initiating a high-speed chase at 80-100 mph with no headlights

• A Love County deputy abandoned pursuit around 11 pm instead of blocking off Long Hollow Road because "that's where he always goes."

• Multiple calls and texts between Sabrina and Nipp's mother and aunt starting minutes after the wreck and continuing until about 6:00 the next morning

7/8/13

• A five-second 911 call was received by Marietta PD from Molly's phone at 12:57 am, the dispatcher called back but got no answer, no officer was sent to investigate

• Colt called friends, saying he had a broken ankle and was coughing up blood

• Colt's friends came looking for him on 4-wheelers around 3 am but did not find him

• Molly's phone records show 33 text messages during the morning

• Molly called a friend at 6:02 am asking for a ride, but he was on his way to work and could not come and get her, he said she didn't sound like anything was wrong.

• Sabrina reported her car stolen to Lone Grove PD at 6:30 am

• Molly called a friend at 9:33 am and said she was walking down Pike Road, needed water and a ride, and she was crying.

7/10/13 Molly's family was alarmed by a rumor that she had been abducted and left tied to a tree

7/13/13 A Carter County deputy searching for Molly shot and killed a dog on a Nipp relative's property

7/15/13 The Wilson police chief said he didn't believe Molly was in any danger

7/21/13 While family members were out searching on the Addison Ranch, Sabrina's car was found wrecked against a fence near the ranch and was towed to a salvage yard owned by Sheriff Russell's son before the family could arrive on the scene.

7/22/13 The former Love County undersheriff pled guilty to four counts of embezzlement and was sentenced to probation

7/26/13 Molly's status had been upgraded from Runaway to Missing Endangered

7/31-8/1/13 Intensive two-day air and ground search for Colt and Molly in Carter and Love counties

8/7/13 Family members and volunteers conducted a search

9/10/13 A fire was discovered burning in a deep hole near Nipp's home

9/10/13 A meeting was held at the Carter County SO between the Miller family and OSBI and other LE agencies

9/14/13 It was reported Nipp had hired an attorney and was not talking.

9/15/13 A reward in the amount of $10,000 was offered for information on the whereabouts of Molly

9/22/13 Molly's cousins went to investigate the burning hole near Nipp's home and called in the OSBI

9/24/13 An OSBI agent finally arrived on the scene to investigate the burning hole

9/26/13 A suspected arson fire burned 600 acres off Oswalt Road

9/27/13 A suspected arson fire burned another 400 acres off Oswalt Road

9/29/13 Molly's cousin said she and two other relatives had confronted Nipp about Molly's whereabouts, and he responded, "I don't wanna go to jail."

9/30/13 Sabrina's ex-husband put up $10,000 toward the reward fund for information on the whereabouts of Molly, increasing the total to $25,000

10/4/13 OHP was reviewing plans with US Marshals and state emergency management to determine equipment and manpower needs for a massive search of large swaths of terrain

10/13 Colt missed his child's first birthday

10/12-13/13 Two-day search between Pike and Long Hollow Road with a psychic, they were not allowed to search Nipp property

10/13/13 As one of Molly's cousins drove past Nipp's home during the search, Nipp sat on his porch making masturbation motions and signs to "bring it on"

10/14/13 One of Molly's cousins said Nipp's aunt made violent threats over the phone to her

10/15/13 The reward for information on the whereabouts of Molly was increased to $35,000

1/3/14 A warrant was issued against Nipp in Carter County for Endangering Others While Eluding/Attempting to Elude Police Officer and Reckless Driving

1/3/14 Sabrina was arrested for Fraudulent Insurance Claim and False Reporting of a Crime

1/6/14 Sabrina was arraigned in Carter County on charges of Fraudulent Insurance Claim and False Reporting of a Crime

1/7/14 Nipp was arrested for Endangering Others While Eluding/Attempting to Elude Police Officer and Reckless Driving

1/8/14 Nipp was arrested for violating probation on his charge of Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks