GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

WFMZ Berks Edition also said that they made the dna match to Ashley after getting her toothbrush from her family.

Is it correct that where the body was found is quite a lot of miles from where she went missing?

If that is her, then it appears that a vehicle was definitely used to transport her.

That is correct. Adamstown is definitely not within walking distance from Robesonia/Wolmelsdorf. Not only that, there is no direct highway route between the two towns. By highway, to go from Robesonia to Adamstown, you'd have to go east on 422 all the way to Wyomissing and then south on 222, which is really SW and kind of doubling back on your route. If this is her, it would point to someone with connections of some sort to Adamstown, IMO. It doesn't seem logical to me that a random perp would end up dumping her there.

That is correct. Adamstown is definitely not within walking distance from Robesonia/Wolmelsdorf. Not only that, there is no direct highway route between the two towns. By highway, to go from Robesonia to Adamstown, you'd have to go east on 422 all the way to Wyomissing and then south on 222, which is really SW and kind of doubling back on your route. If this is her, it would point to someone with connections of some sort to Adamstown, IMO. It doesn't seem logical to me that a random perp would end up dumping her there.

Thank you for the detailed information. I totally agree that this person had to have had some knowledge of the dumping spot area.

It is sad to hear the news about the confirmation that it is her. Prayers for her family and for LE to find her killer.

Someone brought up before about using dogs. Even though she is found already, I do think it is a good idea that maybe dogs can still be used at her original location to help figure out exactly where she was abducted and maybe more clues can be found. I wonder if the use of dogs is sometimes dropped after a person is found and maybe we should be thinking outside the box and use them even after people are found to get more information and more clues and more evidence.

This mornings local news confirmed it was Ashley and that there were signs of trauma.

I am so sorry this poor young lady had to suffer and have her life cut short.

Depending on how this investigation plays out, I have some concern for two other missing women from the same 222/422 region.

well personally i think its someone she knew... a male suspect. This is why her cell phone plays a big part...if they could recover it, just maybe they can find out more. if thats ruled out... my second guess if it was a hit and run...but person took her with out of panic? or it was a trucker / someone passing by and picked her up... either way i hope they find out who it is before it happens again. they really need to look for her cell or really look in her social media sites... if anything was deleted i hope they can recover it. someone commented on a news link at the pool plant where they drain pools that a kid told her he saw blood their.... i would try to find out more on that if it was true or not... if so she could have been hurt their. Hope justice will be served soon and maybe help find or even close some these cases. Give answers people are looking for, for closure.

I can hardly believe this. I am just thinking back to the very early days when I wasn't even convinced Ashley was missing, because we couldn't find a single media source to verify it. I really felt she would be found to be safe then.

I'm so sad for Ashley and her loved ones. I hope her killer is found soon, and I hope it is discovered why it took so long for her missing status to receive any publicity. Rest in peace Ashley.

I can hardly believe this. I am just thinking back to the very early days when I wasn't even convinced Ashley was missing, because we couldn't find a single media source to verify it. I really felt she would be found to be safe then.

I'm so sad for Ashley and her loved ones. I hope her killer is found soon, and I hope it is discovered why it took so long for her missing status to receive any publicity. Rest in peace Ashley.

Im beginning to think it took so long because of all the conflicting info LE was getting.

And yes its very sad! Im glad she was found tho!

Poor Ashely. This is not what I wanted to wake up to. I hope the find the *advertiser censored* who did this quickly.

I was soooo upset to wake up and find Ashley in the located forum. trauma... ooh, poor girl. but I suspect this will be am easy case to find the killer. I hope so, anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just a word to the wise. I do a lot of ATVing in these mountains, during the warm months. I never leave my home without my concealed weapon, or my trusted German Shepherd. I am so very very sorry for this family's loss. :(

Good Morning sweetlings--------How sad--that poor girl. I am sending prayers of comfort to her family and friends. And may justice be sure and swift when LE catches the *advertiser censored* that did this.

Because of the locations of interest it looks like a series of events to me, progressing over a disinct area that is pretty concise. It is likely the killer returned home after murdering Ashley, I think.

So the question for me is, did the killer come from maybe Reading, and take a big, circular route disposing of everything before returning home? (so lives somewhere within the blue line on map?)

Or did he do a turnaround and return on the same route he had come from? (broken red line on map) In that case, the area where the killer might live could be even smaller.

Either way, this murder just shouts of someone with local knowledge to me, but not a serial predator because Ashley's body was hidden - but not well. An inexperienced killer who hadn't come equipped with the tools for burying a body, I think. I suspect they will have left their DNA or other evidence on Ashley's body.

Robesonia - victim lived
Womelsdorf - victim's phone last pinged
Middle Creek Reserve - victim's body discarded
Adamstown - victim's phone discarded

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 47
Cannot dispute that zwie------ a whooooooooole lotta co-inky going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back