Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
25KHeatherBW-1_zps6ce27413.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Police Report

We do not have a person of interest or suspect named in this case by law enforcement. Sleuthing anyone and posting on Websleuths is not allowed unless or until someone is named by law enforcement, this includes public sites showing addresses etc. This also includes family.

We are a victim friendly site and this includes family and friends. No bashing of anyone. No sleuthing or discussing anyone in a suspect manner unless we have a suspect named.

Rumor is not allowed, you can discuss and speculate about anything we already know thru law enforcement and main stream media.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Sex Offenders

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Attention: the police report can be discussed but that does not include sleuthing any of the names on that document or taking the conversation further than the basics (no identifying information!) in that report. Furthermore any inkling of discussion about redacted information or sleuthing persons that have not been named a suspect or person of interest in this case will result in an immediate time out.

Police Report

Thanks.

Im just gonna say... we have been correct in the speculation that LE has known a lot more than they made public or are making public. .... whatever is redacted is done so for a reason I.m.o.

I really do not think national media is going to be the answer here...or Nancy Grace. Sounds extremely local to me.

But she still could have been depressed and gone off to be alone, if there is no sign of "anyone" meeting up with her that night...sounds like she WAS depressed.

Im just gonna say... we have been correct in the speculation that LE has known a lot more than they made public or are making public. .... whatever is redacted is done so for a reason I.m.o.

I think that is a lot of info for an initial MP report, but am not real familiar with what's normal. any opinions on that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think that is a lot of info for an initial MP report, but am not real familiar with what's normal. any opinions on that?

Does seem like it, except that she had not been seen since tuesday night...the initial report on Adrienne S. in AZ was pages long...

I really do not think national media is going to be the answer here...or Nancy Grace. Sounds extremely local to me.

But she still could have been depressed and gone off to be alone, if there is no sign of "anyone" meeting up with her that night...sounds like she WAS depressed.

I agree but just want to add that I think the national exposure helps in many ways, including to bring much more LOCAL attention to this case as well. The national exposure may help to provide enough local pressure on anybody local that may have information for LE, but had not come forward until they saw how big of a deal the case is becoming.

IMO, it is a very good thing when more national exposure happens.

at the expense of victim bashing I cant say what I think. ...all I will say is she has some enemies...I.m.o

I wonder why it was released. After no info from LE, then they release the whole police report. Redacted it contains a lot of info, too much info IMO for public consumption.

All I can say is WOW!

Where are you, young one???? Pleeeeeeeeease be ok!!! :(

Awwh the pipe smoking guy!!! Makes sense now.

I wonder why it was released. After no info from LE, then they release the whole police report. Redacted it contains a lot of info, too much info IMO for public consumption.

I am wondering if it was (first) released "Off Record" to reporters,then they received the go ahead to publish. Maybe it was strategically released from LE to the public?
IMOO.

Was it released?

This does not appear to be the entire police report from HE missing case. This appears to be the report from the initial call of service from the first responding officer.

This does not appear to be the entire police report from HE missing case. This appears to be the report from the initial call of service from the first responding officer.

Still, it seemed to have a lot of detail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie