GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

Usually it's anger that makes someone do such horrible things to somebody. That or a psycho serial killer type. So what did they think she had done? Did they want to find out how it felt to kill somebody? Were they fans of slasher movies? I don't get it!!

I wondered that also----maybe she knew of something they did, a crime????
But the rage it takes to stab and beat someone.

This poor girl.

Sunrisenow---your post at 360--- thank you for the transcription------

Sweet Jesus---she was still alive Jan 8!!!

I wonder where they were keeping her between the 30th when they picked her up and the 8th when she was killed? So sad that she couldn't escape, unless she was there willingly since she possibly knew at least one of them through her sister.

Sunrisenow---your post at 360--- thank you for the transcription------

Sweet Jesus---she was still alive Jan 8!!!

it was posted as:
After she was killed on Jan. 8, suspects returned to the scene and burned her body again in an attempt to delay identification.

I think it should read:
After she was killed, on Jan. 8 suspects returned to the scene and burned her body again in an attempt to delay identification.

even better (my words)
Days after she was killed, on Jan. 8, suspects returned to the scene and burned her body again in an attempt to delay identification.

I wonder where they were keeping her between the 30th when they picked her up and the 8th when she was killed? So sad that she couldn't escape, unless she was there willingly since she possibly knew at least one of them through her sister.

I wonder that too----how many locations was she at?????

FOLKS SHE WASN'T KILLED ON JAN 08. read it again. they returned to the scene on Jan08.

Yes, she was killed (stabbed and burned) in the hours after she left with the 2 men.
The perps returned there later, to burn the body further, in order to delay identification.

Sorry for the confusion, I just copied the transcript given by Lancaster Online, which is indeed confusing.
Not sure if I should fix that part now?

I think they will spill every detail in hopes of pinning it all on the other. And perhaps getting a reduced sentence for the info.

These lowlifes always find a way to blame the victim, too. That they were having a totally normal chill time, but then she threw herself on them, changed her mind, then started attacking them, or some other completely nonsensical fabrication. Taking advantage of the victim YET AGAIN, since they're not here to defend themselves.

Reminds me of what the perp in Kimmy Daily's case in WA had the gall to claim after his arrest.

So yeah, I'm sure there's going to be some sort of hefty tale woven here eventually. But I have a feeling these guys are nothing but predatory cowards, who knew about her mental challenges, and were delighting in the tragic coincidence that had brought the two of them together to breathe life into their vile fantasy. very much MOO

Oh my dear Lord what an absolutely horrifying case!

I am so so sorry for Ashley and her family. Poor girl, she probably trusted them and went along for a "fun ride".

I hope they find peace in time.

dead, evil eyes....

That was my first thought too. They both look totally brutal and cold to me. Adam Lynch looks like a psychopath (in my layman opinion) and the other one like a wanna-be-cool hanger on. Wouldn't surprise me if incidences of animal abuse would come to light soon.

I think they just did it for the thrill. Planned it all out beforehand. moo

Heading out for the night---sweetlings.

Everyone stay safe and have a great night

How sad and horrific. What in the world were these 2 boys thinking? I cannot even begin to comprehend that kind of crazy...

There is an interesting comment in the article on PennLive.Com

Sorry, I tried to attach the website but my tablet is giving me some trouble.

Sorry, I meant the same comment, no idea why I was typing "father" instead of "mother" - it's late here and I should probably get some sleep :scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back